Selling: Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition Tier 5.99+ Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition

Obama

Young
Barack Hussain Obama
Hello everyone!

Are you that hunter who likes to hunt for markup?

Are you that hunter who just loves to grind?

Are you that hunter who loves participating in the Mayhem?

Are you that hunter who enjoys hunting Eomons and LongTooths?

Well, if you fit any (or more) of the statements mentioned above, then I have good news for you.

I am selling that is probably one of the best, cost-effective and efficient weapon/combo out there.

Yes, I am talking about Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition and Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition.

The mace offers a crazy high DPP of 3.45 and an efficiency of 79.8% When combined with the amp, the efficiency shoots up to whopping 81.4%.

8umSJUW.png

MACE ALONE

RCtBqIU.png

MACE + AMP

With this combination, you will have an incredibly steady tt return, and when Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition, providing you with a healthy profit as well. :wtg: This is the best time to buy/rent to farm those sexy Summer Boxes.

Buy/Rent this combo today for a very affordable price given its immense potential, and become an Uber Grinder! :yay:

Keep in mind also that the mace is tier 5 so you can add enhancers and go berserker with it.

SB: + 45k PEDs
BO: +48k PEDS

I can accept other exciting items, AUDs and CLDs for the trade as well.

Also, please, get this fantastic combo off from this noob pink guy. It's a scandal that he, instead of hunters, owns it.

lRVJo8x.jpg

BUMP UP :wtg:

I have received some exciting offers already. So whoever is ready to make some peds, contact me before it's gone ;)

Back