put an auctioneer next to each stable!

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Folks that tame stand in front of the stable terminals a lot feeding all these pets in to the thing to extract the essence... this is a time consuming/boring thing to do. At least put a blasted auctioneer next to the stables so we can view auction when sitting here doing this stuff... also might be nice to throw in the other terminals too next to the each stable in game..

Also, allow us to customize the background on the stable window or something... it gets old staring at this big black box... allow it to have different background colors or something.

While at it, how about throwing some more buffs in to each stable... stable owners have to pay to allow buffs as system is now... why not decrease or remove that cost so those that want to activate different stable buffs can do so without having to go all over the virtual universe to look for the stable that has any buffs available.

Great idea. You have my vote!

:beerchug:

i'd like to see a standardised group of amenities. like have you ever looked for a terminal you need on NI? how could that be more painful? those poles on RT is good example. Just have everything! why mess around?

Better suggestion would be:
Allow extracting of multiple pets at once so we dont waste time clicking and dragging one by one.

Better suggestion would be:
Allow extracting of multiple pets at once so we dont waste time clicking and dragging one by one.

That'd work too, but after the many requests already put in for that in the wishlist threads here I figure it'd probably just be easier for Mindark to put auctioneer npc in instead of trying to rework the system since I suspect they may not know how to do so, especially after this whole yog incident...

They don't need to mess up the existing pet system by trying to recode it and screwing up somewhere. From what I understand just dropping an npc like an auctioneer is something simpler that even a Planet Partner can do by themselves without Mindark's help.

Back