Selling: Gorgon Shade Spawn

MastaJ

Guardian
After discussions with many of the members in the community, I have decided to spawn the Gorgon Shade wave with zero entry fee and only a "tax" on fangs and Gorgon Armor, Adjusted, and above. This ensures that as many players that would like to participate can and players can come and go as they wish. Only the players that truly benefit with the rare drops will pay a small tax.

The first Gorgon Shade spawn will be in the next couple days. Please message me on the forum or in-game to agree to the rules and tax below and you will be given specifics on the date and time. I will also be available to spawn the Gorgon Shade multiple times on the first day if that is what everyone would like. After the first Gorgon Shade spawn, I will also be spawning the Gorgon Shade upon request. Free round-trip warps are also being provided for the first spawn by JBK!* The hope is that as many people will take advantage of this free opportunity to participate in Entropia history.

In the beginning, the tax will be approximately 20% of the value. However, given that these items have never dropped and there are no established prices, I am setting a minimum fee to start. This fee may be adjusted with notice if the market values the fangs higher or lower. If any player is willing to auction the first fang on PCF, then I will agree to reduce the tax to only 10% for that initial sale so future prices will be more accurate.

The initial fee for each fang will be as follows:
Improved Daudaormur Fang - 150 PED (Valued at 750 PED)
Modified Daudaormur Fang - 300 PED
Augmented Daudaormur Fang - 600 PED
Perfected Daudaormur Fang - 1,000 PED (Valued at 5,000 PED)

In addition, to ensure that the fees are fair, I am willing to purchase any of the fangs that drop from the player for the full value listed above minus the tax. For example, if a player loots the perfected fang, but feels that 5,000 PED is over valuing the fang, I am willing to pay that player 5,000 PED - 1,000 PED fee = 4,000 PED in exchange for the fang. If any player wants to sell the fangs, I am willing to buy all the above fangs that drop until further notice.

This is the honor system, and I hope that the community can live up to its overall good reputation. If individuals abuse the system, it will only be harmful to the community. If you have any questions, please let me know.

MastaJ

Good Information and very fair setup about spawning waves.

Fees for rares and also buying them at valued price!

free bump

I agree to the rules, will help with the flights and will live stream it! :yay:

Very exited!

(might be worth listing in events section when date etc confirmed?)

Looking forward to bring everyone (listed pirates excluded) for free to this great wave encounter safe and secure.

Thanks MastaJ for the initiative to put all the effort (and ped) in to get the ability of making these events possible :D

32.2k fee in total (+16 sets of adj. gorgon) to get perfected. 3-4 times less than the most expensive armor in game while being better in most of the mobs!

FYI: If you buy all the pieces for perfected, it makes 161k + 16 sets of adjusted armors. just sayin' :p

I can also offer free trips to AG for this event on the Ticonderoga. PM me in game to be added.

32.2k fee in total (+16 sets of adj. gorgon) to get perfected. 3-4 times less than the most expensive armor in game while being better in most of the mobs!

FYI: If you buy all the pieces for perfected, it makes 161k + 16 sets of adjusted armors. just sayin' :p

Yeah pretty sure you'd go bankrupt real quick buyin all the fangs at those prices :p

Will definitely be interested once mayhem is over

sounds good

I'm unfamiliar with this planet.

Is this an event on a player's land area?

Awesome initiative, looking forward to the event! Thank you, MastaJ!

(Is Ancient Greece taxed?)

Apparently it is not taxed and shares for sale i guess revenue will be very small one more reason not to buy them lol.

ps: sorry for the misstake lol

Last edited:
yes it is taxed obviously there are shares to buy for it!

ps: hit thanks button is the info helped u!

Its not taxed like ark underground or foma or anything, just deeds like calypso

yes it is taxed obviously there are shares to buy for it!

ps: hit thanks button is the info helped u!

I thought so too, because of the shares, but can't find the info in the shares announcement thread. So point to the info if you have it, or keep the speculation to yourself.

I agree to your rules as long as you are not part of botinc

Might be worth pointing out that you need to complete the first Gorgon mission to gain access to the wave area :) ( for anyone who hasn't been before)

Last edited:
Thanks again MastaJ for hosting!

In case you guys wanted to see it again, here's the highlight
You can also view the full replay if you want.

Does gorgon armor only drop from bosses? Can you loot mod fangs from smallest daudaormur for example?

How much does it cost to make just one part perfected?

How much does it cost to make just one part perfected?

UPDATE: Thanks to Ceasar123 for reminding me that i miscalculated the fangs, etc...this makes it even more absurd in numbers and a good reason as to why the above valuation of fangs is ridiculous.

UPDATE 2: Even my second calculations were wrong, Lets redo this a different way.
Next time i will leave it to people using spreadsheets to work this out.

Let me know if i have done something wrong in the calculation.
---------------------------------------------

1 Adjusted Armor:
2 Armor Parts
1 Adjusted Daudaormur Fang
80 Praetonium Ingot
200 Standard Plate

Resource TT: 5.76
Fang with above MU: 200
Total without armor - 205.76 / piece
----------------------------------------
1 Improved Armor:
2 Adjusted Armor Parts
1 Improved Daudaormur Fang
100 Refined Sorensen's Stone
20 Metal Ruds

Resource TT: 16.00
Fang with above MU: 750
Total without armor - 766 / piece

------------------------------------
1 Modified Armor:
2 Improved Armor Parts
1 Modified Daudaormur Fang
300 Concentrated Phlogiston
250 Reinforced Plate

Resource TT: 46
Fang with above MU: 1500
Total without armor - 1546 / piece

-----------------------------------------
1 Augmented Armor:
2 Modified Armor Parts
1 Augmented Daudaormur Fang
500 Dark Lysterium Bar
175 Heavy Duty Seals

Resource TT: 44
Fang with above MU: 3000
Total without armor - 3044 / piece
----------------------------------------------
1 Perfected Armor:
2 Augmented Armor Parts
1 Perfected Daudaormur Fang
850 Dark Lysterium Bar
30 Simple 3 Plastic Springs

Resource TT: 90
Fang with above MU: 5000
Total without armor - 5090 / piece

1 Perfected: 5090
2 Augmented: 3044 x 2 = 6088
4 Modified: 1546 x 4 = 6184
8 Improved: 766 x 8 = 6128
16 Adjusted: 205.76 x 16 = 3292.16
= 26782.16 per piece / 187,475.12 per set.

Then the armor parts:

32 parts needed:
@0 ped (grind all parts yourself) - 0 ped (Overall 26782.16 /piece | 187,475.12 /set)
@20 ped average/piece - 640 ped (Overall Total 27,422.16 /piece | 191,955.12 /set)
@50 ped average/piece - 1600 ped (Overall Total 28,382.16 /piece | 198,675.12 /set)
@75 ped average/piece - 2400 ped (Overall Total 29,182.16 /piece | 204,275.12 /set)
@100 ped average/piece - 3200 ped (Overall Total 29,982.16 /piece | 209,875.12 /set)
@150 ped average/piece - 4800 ped (Overall Total 31,582.16 /piece | 221,075.12 /set)
@200 ped average/piece - 6400 ped (Overall Total 33,182.16 /piece | 232,275.12 /set)

So depending on how much you pay for MU on armor parts and on the TT resources needed, set could range from as little as 187K :eyecrazy: to 233K :eyecrazy:

So go grind all the stuff yourself and its a big payday (unless of course MA take all that cost saving from you during the grind :laugh: )

**** Disclaimer Note: this is all estimates as does not include TT value of fangs @ 10 each as not sure if the valuation was TT+ or TT inclusive. Also there are armor part TT values as well which would change the costs slightly.

This should not be used as financial advice and i am not liable if it costs your more than the above amounts....although if it costs you less, i will take a 10% fee of the difference :wtg: ****

Last edited:
Well that would require:

32 Gorgon armor parts
1 Adjusted Fang
1 Improved Fang
1 Modified Fang
1 Augmented Fang
1 Perfected Fang
80 Praetonium Ingots (TT 3.2)
200 Standard Plates (TT 2.56)
100 Refined Sorensen's Stones (TT 9)
20 Metal Ruds (TT 7)
300 Concentrated Phlogiston (TT 36)
250 Reinforced Plates (TT 10)
1350 Dark Lysterium Bars (TT 81)
175 Heavy Duty Seals (TT 14)
30 Simple 3 Plastic Springs (TT 39)

Resource TT value wise (minus fangs & armor parts) is 201.76 Ped
Lets say you grind out those resources yourself but decide to purchase the fangs (at the above valued prices which are only estimates since we have not had sales for most of them) and armor.

1 Adjusted Fang - 200 PED
1 Improved Fang - 750 PED
1 Modified Fang - 1500 PED
1 Augmented Fang - 3000 PED
1 Perfected Fang - 5000 PED
Fang total - 10,450

Now we are at 10,651.76 for one armor piece.

U need 2 of aug to get 1 off perf
4 mod. To get 2 off aug
8 improved to get 4 off mod
16 adjusted. To get 8 off improved

HOLY COW! That is some expensive armor.

U need 2 of aug to get 1 off perf
4 mod. To get 2 off aug
8 improved to get 4 off mod
16 adjusted. To get 8 off improved

Thank you, you are correct i didn't take into account the correct fangs needed. I have updated the post and gave you credit for reminding me :)

..and in the real world a major stockt market company 'mislays' 1.9 billion (is now thought the money never existed), goes bankrupt and the stock falls 97%. And there was me thinking nothing would beat the absurdity of economics/pricings here for a while. Look, you can get real world jobs too with noob/??? factor set to max and get away with it all the way to the top!

Anyway, taking raw tt as a starting point, it may then be (5.76tt+repair2armours to full+fang)*16, (16tt+fang)*8, (46tt+fang)*4, (44tt+fang)*2, (90tt+fang)*1 = 618+fangs(310tt)=big approx on armour rep=928tt for 1 piece.
This may be wrong, is based blindly on other calcs, but it seems to me it's the mus that are killing it at the mo, mainly of the 32 gorg parts and the relevant fangs. 20 peds on each armour part adds 640peds per piece, and if I take prices of just +20,40,80,160,320 for fang levels thats another 1600 per piece, getting it to 3168 peds per piece (without the mats having any mu either here).

My guess is that people will consider it worthwhile hunting their own fangs for that, but droprates are super low (flat pyramid) it would seem, but we haven't had much in the way of shades to go on so far.
My estimation is that as over 1k gorgon pieces have dropped so far, I believe, the mu will get to below 20 peds, maybe 10 or so depending on which parts, but that doesn't save that much actually compared to 20 peds.

well, just a very rough calc - and I hadn't even bothered before. Just my 2 pecs as they say...

The initial fee for each fang will be as follows:
Improved Daudaormur Fang - 150 PED (Valued at 750 PED)
Modified Daudaormur Fang - 300 PED
Augmented Daudaormur Fang - 600 PED
Perfected Daudaormur Fang - 1,000 PED (Valued at 5,000 PED)

I'm sorry if i am missing something, but don't these prices seem completely out of proportion?

To reach a perfected set you would need what? 161k PEDs just in fangs? With that amount of money you could actually get like a Supremacy Set and a good weapon and be done with it.

IMO their value should be the fee value, so they are 400% inflated.

..and in the real world a major stockt market company 'mislays' 1.9 billion (is now thought the money never existed), goes bankrupt and the stock falls 97%. And there was me thinking nothing would beat the absurdity of economics/pricings here for a while. Look, you can get real world jobs too with noob/??? factor set to max and get away with it all the way to the top!

Anyway, taking raw tt as a starting point, it may then be (5.76tt+repair2armours to full+fang)*16, (16tt+fang)*8, (46tt+fang)*4, (44tt+fang)*2, (90tt+fang)*1 = 618+fangs(310tt)=big approx on armour rep=928tt for 1 piece.
This may be wrong, is based blindly on other calcs, but it seems to me it's the mus that are killing it at the mo, mainly of the 32 gorg parts and the relevant fangs. 20 peds on each armour part adds 640peds per piece, and if I take prices of just +20,40,80,160,320 for fang levels thats another 1600 per piece, getting it to 3168 peds per piece (without the mats having any mu either here).

My guess is that people will consider it worthwhile hunting their own fangs for that, but droprates are super low (flat pyramid) it would seem, but we haven't had much in the way of shades to go on so far.
My estimation is that as over 1k gorgon pieces have dropped so far, I believe, the mu will get to below 20 peds, maybe 10 or so depending on which parts, but that doesn't save that much actually compared to 20 peds.

well, just a very rough calc - and I hadn't even bothered before. Just my 2 pecs as they say...

Thats the thing, i based the above on those fang prices...mainly to show how absurd it would be for them to have those valuations. Without the fangs at those prices, the armor is more likely to be made by multiple people.
Now if the fangs were something like:

Adj - 50 each
Imp - 100 each
Mod - 200 each
Aug - 500 each
Perf - 750 each

Then you are looking at around 4700 plus armor parts for 1 perfected piece, with a set at around 32,700 plus armor parts...which makes more sense. Obviously more room to grow depending on what other high tier armor go for these days. But those valuations on fangs are just crazy and unlikely anyone would pay those prices for them.

UPDATE: Thanks to Ceasar123 for reminding me that i miscalculated the fangs, etc...this makes it even more absurd in numbers and a good reason as to why the above valuation of fangs is ridiculous.

UPDATE 2: Even my second calculations were wrong, Lets redo this a different way.
Next time i will leave it to people using spreadsheets to work this out.

Let me know if i have done something wrong in the calculation.
---------------------------------------------

1 Adjusted Armor:
2 Armor Parts
1 Adjusted Daudaormur Fang
80 Praetonium Ingot
200 Standard Plate

Resource TT: 5.76
Fang with above MU: 200
Total without armor - 205.76 / piece
----------------------------------------
1 Improved Armor:
2 Adjusted Armor Parts
1 Improved Daudaormur Fang
100 Refined Sorensen's Stone
20 Metal Ruds

Resource TT: 16.00
Fang with above MU: 750
Total without armor - 766 / piece

------------------------------------
1 Modified Armor:
2 Improved Armor Parts
1 Modified Daudaormur Fang
300 Concentrated Phlogiston
250 Reinforced Plate

Resource TT: 46
Fang with above MU: 1500
Total without armor - 1546 / piece

-----------------------------------------
1 Augmented Armor:
2 Modified Armor Parts
1 Augmented Daudaormur Fang
500 Dark Lysterium Bar
175 Heavy Duty Seals

Resource TT: 44
Fang with above MU: 3000
Total without armor - 3044 / piece
1 Perfected Armor:
2 Augmented Armor Parts
1 Perfected Daudaormur Fang
850 Dark Lysterium Bar
30 Simple 3 Plastic Springs

Resource TT: 90
Fang with above MU: 5000
Total without armor - 5090 / piece

1 Perfected: 5090
2 Augmented: 3044 x 2 = 6088
4 Modified: 1546 x 4 = 6184
8 Improved: 766 x 8 = 6128
16 Adjusted: 205.76 x 16 = 3292.16
= 26782.16 per piece / 187,475.12 per set.

Then the armor parts:

32 parts needed:
@0 ped (grind all parts yourself) - 0 ped (Overall 26782.16 /piece | 187,475.12 /set)
@20 ped average/piece - 640 ped (Overall Total 27,422.16 /piece | 191,955.12 /set)
@50 ped average/piece - 1600 ped (Overall Total 28,382.16 /piece | 198,675.12 /set)
@75 ped average/piece - 2400 ped (Overall Total 29,182.16 /piece | 204,275.12 /set)
@100 ped average/piece - 3200 ped (Overall Total 29,982.16 /piece | 209,875.12 /set)
@150 ped average/piece - 4800 ped (Overall Total 31,582.16 /piece | 221,075.12 /set)
@200 ped average/piece - 6400 ped (Overall Total 33,182.16 /piece | 232,275.12 /set)

So depending on how much you pay for MU on armor parts and on the TT resources needed, set could range from as little as 187K :eyecrazy: to 233K :eyecrazy:

So go grind all the stuff yourself and its a big payday (unless of course MA take all that cost saving from you during the grind :laugh: )

**** Disclaimer Note: this is all estimates as does not include TT value of fangs @ 10 each as not sure if the valuation was TT+ or TT inclusive. Also there are armor part TT values as well which would change the costs slightly.

This should not be used as financial advice and i am not liable if it costs your more than the above amounts....although if it costs you less, i will take a 10% fee of the difference :wtg: ****

One should be crazy to do it for those prices.

I think the message here is not to use the market to get the parts but rather to grind yourself. Kinda goes against the whole idea of Entropia, but hey! When did that ever stop anyone :laugh:

I think the message here is not to use the market to get the parts but rather to grind yourself. Kinda goes against the whole idea of Entropia, but hey! When did that ever stop anyone :laugh:

The message here is that if you want to buy it you can at a premium like all ultrarare things in entropia or you can get out there and spent the effort it takes - or you can wait and speculate that the price is comming down over time but then perfected gorgon will be a prime armor in atleast 2 if not 3 mayhems... ;)

Back