Suggestion: Entropia Jail?

-JJ-

Old
weeeeeeeLittle JJ killerOfWhatever
hi i am sure some you know already that there is infact a prison already in entropia on rocktropia and is behind the inspiration of this suggestion and storyline however.....

this prison im suggesting is more for cheaters, exploiters, botters, aimbotters and more...

some of us are sick of these people and in my opinion mind ark and players should not be me made to pay the price while these people might get a temporary ban or whatever where they can just ride it out probably cheating in some other game and eventually coming back just to cheat and exploit all over again
in this suggestion they dont get off so lightly and its them that pays their dues

in other words once you have been caught abusing the game your avatar upon login will die and respawn in this prison instance

there is no escape .. in your cell you will find a small pda to interact with that will then be placed in your inventory it tells you what you were caught doing and your sentence

the only way you will ever get out of prison is the completion of your sentence

the sentence will be a series of x amount of mob kills ranging in difficulty
with some possible random obstacles in between

now on wards with the story ;]

at the end of the pda msg it says your belongings is in storage however ....
there is a nasty surprise in store ;]

upon checking storage the only thing thats there is a map of the prison

attempting to open the cell door a guard speaks to the prisoner...

GUARD: welcome inmate to your new home.. your pda is on your bed and your map can be found in your storage
enjoy your stay ;]
INMATE: yeh yeh i know all that but where the f.. is my stuff???
GUARD: oh your stuff is nice and safe in our well... safe vault ;]
INMATE: you cant do this .this is theft and you cant keep me here i have rights
GUARD: aww not nice when people exploit, cheat, or steal from you is it? heh heh heh
and your rights are what i say they are. you are not in here for no reason at all
you did the crime now do the time
INMATE:fine .. but how am i supposed to do my time if you wont even let me out of this cell?
GUARD: thats a good point! .. ok you may leave your cell go on get to work that sentence wont just go away on its own you know ;]
INMATE: but i dont have any weapons how am i supposed to kill mobs that are on the map but not here where i am ???
GUARD: woah woah calm it down i will not have you screaming in my face disrespecting me.. or must i beat some respect into you?
INMATE: sorry im just a bit agitated i meant no disrespect what do i do now? where are the mobs im supposed to kill?
GUARD: let me see your map .. hmm ok the mobs you are looking on are on this floor you are here just go to the other side of this room turn right down the hall and there is an elevator... if any of those other scumbags give you any trouble just tell them to get back in their cells or il deal with them ;]
INMATE: ok ..
SCUMBAG: oh look what do we have here a new inmate if you want to make it back to your cell alive then you must pay the toll
INMATE: u dont scare me im not paying u a damn thing and even if i did have anything which i dont ..now get back in your cells or the guard will deal with you
SCUMBAG: oooo were soo scared aint we boys but il tell you what if you go back in your cell we will go back in ours
INMATE: i cant do that i gotta go over there move out of my way
SCUMBAG: oh its gonna be like that huh?. pay the toll and you can go
INMATE: i told you i have nothing and wouldnt give it to you even if i did this is your final chance move or il tell the guard to come deal with you
SCUMBAG: heh heh heh aint you a feisty one i bet you taste great and as for that guard he aint gonna do nothing hes hurt you see we seen to that he wont .... deal with us till hes recovered a bit ;]
INMATE: wtf.?? did i just hear you say i would taste great?? wtf is wrong with you??? your insane move out of my damn way or else
SCUMBAG:mm i can almost smell the Adrenalin and testosterone maybe even a hint of fear were hungry they guard wont feed us as punishment so the price is a pound of flesh dont worry it will only hurt for a moment bit of your leg or arm were not fussed
INMATE: are you out of your damn mind? im not going to let you eat any bits of me GUARD GUARD come deal with these lunatics they are refusing to go back to their cells..GUARD...guard...?
SCUMBAG: told ya now with all this talk we feel even more hungry and its dinner time we will try not to kill you we will give you a 5 second head start to get that adrenalin pumping now run ;]
INMATE: gotta catch me 1st

attempting to run back to the guard or to the elevator results in death

GUARD: ah your awake had to patch you up a bit there there almost wasnt enuff for the revive to reconstruct you in time
INMATE: you Bast.. why did you do nothing and why did you hit me also ??
GUARD: relax i did you a favor and you provided some good entertainment lol tho seriously this laughing is making my ribs hurt
INMATE: ha i knew it so you are hurt arent you? whats to stop me taking you out and taking your weapons and escaping?
GUARD: ahahah oww seriously stop my ribs are really hurting now from all this laughing .. but il tell you what i could loan you my stun gun and nitestick and you can go make them get back in their cells do this favor for me and well the path is cleared ofc for you to get to that elevator
INMATE:er.. all i gotta do is ask and you will just loan me your weapons?
GUARD: what are you deaf? thats what i said . dont you trust me?
INMATE: er sure o..k give me your weapons?
GUARD: what you are threatening me?? and demanding my weapons?

shoots in the leg with stun gun and wacks inmate over the head inmate wakes up again in cell

INMATE: wtf??? you f....
GUARD: hey hey i warned you tone it down i will not tolerate your screaming, profanity and threats
INMATE: well how do you expect me to react i did what you asked and you shoot me and knock me out with your nitestick
GUARD: oh ?.. i thought u were demanding my weapons not asking
INMATE: fine.. may i plz borrow your weapons to do what you asked me to do ?
GUARD: yeh sure here ya go bring em back when they are in their cells and il turn the elevator on for you
INMATE:wait what the elevator needs to be turned on why didnt you... oh never mind .. hey wait there is no charge in this stun gun and the nitestick is near broken
GUARD: oh well i did use them on you ..well i guess you can keep them should you complete the task i asked of you
INMATE: hey look im no noob i know this broken crap wont get the job done no way can i get all of them back in their cells
GUARD: sigh* you dont want much do you?..i give you a room food free weapons and you cant even do 1 simple task i guess your too much of a sissy to use your fists or boots .. the repair terminal is there i have now granted you access to your funds just make a deposit and your gear will be repaired
INMATE:well thank you for granting me access to my own peds
GUARD: your welcome.. see your learning respect and manners already ;]

inmate repairs the stungun and nitestick and completes the task

INMATE: ok its done they are all back in their cells turn on the elevator plz
GUARD: yup they do indeed seem to be in their cells but how do i know they didnt just go back in their cells on their own ? it is late you know and even scumbags gotta sleep lol
INMATE: are you kidding me i just... look i did what you asked now turn on the elevator
GUARD: look i have no proof of what you say and why should i believe you? you are a scumbag
INMATE: are you calling me a liar???
GUARD: yes ..prove im wrong ;]
INMATE: look ive had it with your crap you cant get away with this im reporting you and suing you
GUARD: ah hahaha oww.. seriously you...are lecturing me on crap i can and cant get away with after the crap you have done and thought you could get away with?? do you forget where you are and why you are here?? lol
INMATE: whatever ..how can i prove to you i have put them back in their cells?
GUARD: oh you just tap the inmate with this part of the nitestick after you have knocked them out it will read their chip id and ad to the counter
INMATE: why didnt you just tell me that in the 1st place wth??
GUARD: oh i just assumed you would be smart enuff to figure that out on your own since you seem to smart at finding ways to cheat
INMATE: fine here we go again
GUARD: not now your not its bed time you can do it in a few hours

the next day

GUARD: wake up ..get to work
INMATE: yeh yeh whatever

a time later and inmates back in their cells

INMATE: ok this time they are in their cells and the counter proves it see?
GUARD: yeh yeh seems good
INMATE: what your not even gonna thank me??? ..just turn on the damn elevator so i can get the hell out of here
GUARD: thank you? .. lol and il turn on the elevator when i damn well plz now get out of my face
INMATE: hey we had a deal turn on the damn elevator
GUARD: you forget who you are talking to ? i am the boss not you and it seems you need to calm down 48hrs outta doi it
INMATE: this is bs you cant treat me like this
GUARD: hmm.. o..k lets make it 96hrs or do you think you need more time to cool off?
INMATE: i hate you
GUARD: glad to hear it ;]

96hrs later

INMATE: ok now can i plz get out of here
GUARD: no..but i will turn the elevator on for you you got 30 sec run ;]
INMATE: thats what i..
GUARD: times ticking

runs and only just makes it to the elevator

sees another guard

GUARD: hi there i see you finally made it past my brother i hope you treated him with the respect he deserves
INMATE:your brother is a git and when i get out of here il see to it he gets fired and sued
GUARD: lol well im nothing like my brother and yeh he is kinda a git lol
INMATE: well you seem alot more reasonable so.. i gotta kill these mobs i can just go and get on with it right do my time?
GUARD: yeh sure glad to see you are changing your ways and do your time
INMATE: great il get started ;]
GUARD: not so fast
INMATE: eh? whats the problem?
GUARD: true i said im nothing like my brother but you did disrespect him right in front of me calling him a git
INMATE: but but you agreed with me lol
GUARD: yes he is a git and a scumbag like you does not get to disrespect me or my brother we are the guards we are the law in here you will respect us
INMATE: respect is earned not demanded and you seem to enjoy sick power trips like your demented brother
GUARD: true respect is earned for normal people not scumbags like you seems i need to teach you how things work around here

guard shoots stun gun several times and hits inmate with stick

GUARD: perhaps now you know your place and will show us the proper respect?
INMATE:......yeh
GUARD: you look pretty messed up take some time to heal 48hrs should be fine
INMATE:ah not this again..ok il play along nnite

48hrs later

GUARD: so any questions?
INMATE: yeh how many floors does this place have and how do i get my stuff?
GUARD: the number of floors is irrelevant its the number of kills and what you need to kill for your sentence that matters
INMATE: but i could do this alot faster if i had my gear can you giv...loan it to me at least plz?
GUARD: nice try kissing my butt wont work but il tell you what i got ..some favors that need doing around here do this for me and il allow you access to this floors armoury
INMATE: wow really?? but ...why do i get the feeling im gonna get screwed again somehow? is there anything special i need to know?
GUARD: nope no tricks however....
INMATE: oh no here it comes
GUARD: ok fine i was going to offer you a little help make your life a bit easier but ..
INMATE: since when would any of you want to help me seems there is always some catch but sure il bite what you want me to do?
GUARD: wow paranoid much? ..anyway im hungry my superiors tell me im outta shape and too fat and need to go on a diet the food they give me is crap can you go buy me something nice from that vending machine over there il make it worth your while
INMATE: why dont you just buy it yourself fatty??
GUARD: wow rude.. guess you wont want this free gun and ammo then goodday
INMATE: no no no wait plz sorry im just a bit stressed just tell me what you want il get it
GUARD: well... you did say some very hurtful things to me but if you can get me that king size chocolate bar the gun and ammo is yours
INMATE: seems a good deal brb

goes to the vending machine the machine appears old and damaged and the prices flicker
inmate goes to purchase the chocolate bar the machine judders and a bunch of error messages inmate returns to the guard

INMATE: hey your machine is busted i cant even use my ped in it
GUARD oh it doesnt use ped it uses these tokens you can buy those from the machine next to it

inmate goes to the machine which looks in far better condition and buys some tokens once using them in the vending machine the machine again spits out errors taking varying amounts of tokens and giving worthless inedible bars inmate goes back to the guard

INMATE: nope your machine is busted more than i thought it wont give me the bar you want and just gives me crap
GUARD:just got to keep trying till it works i guess id do it myself but they took my tokens also

inmate continues to try and get the bar as much as 4kped later

INMATE: this better be a good gun thats the most expensive chocolate bar ive ever paid for
GUARD: oh my ty and here it is as promised here is your gun and ammo not even used ;]
INMATE: what the hell? this gun is no where near what i just paid how is this a fair trade???
GUARD: fair? need i remind you of where you are and why you are here?
INMATE: so you guys keep telling me hey wait this is a L gun where can i get others when this one breaks?
GUARD: the armoury ofc once you complete this task
INMATE: i just did a task for you
GUARD: no that was a favor a snack for me cos i was hungry that wasnt your actual task
INMATE: you lot are really starting to annoy me
GUARD: good if you dont like it you can always just use the elevator to go to the basement ;]
INMATE:whats down there?
GUARD: the incinerator its so hot even the revive terminals cant revive you so if you die in there well you stay dead
INMATE: so my avatar is gone..deleted gone forever? what about my stuff and peds?
GUARD: well if your dead then you dont need your stuff they will be recycled and put to good use ;]
INMATE: this is bs you cant do this
GUARD: i think you will find we can you gave up your rights when you abused things and cheated did you not read the new tos? or did you just click next lol? you can continue to play the game and leave if you wish but your sentence must be completed b4 you can leave this facility we cant allow cheaters to prosper and go unpunished hopefully you will learn your lesson and others will too

ok storyline has dragged out a bit but you guys get the general idea and something like this could be a fun way to deal with cheaters making them pay for their crimes so mind ark and other players dont end up footing the bill

hope you guys enjoyed the read and liked my idea/storyline

JJ ;]

interesting idea... make them have to log in and do the daily mission each day in the prison without access to any of their skills or equipment that they had previously.... and the jail WON'T hand out any skills at all. You just slowly gain back one bit of your stuff each day in there.... this would require you to log in and do the stuff every day, so your 'six months' ban or whatever isn't a real time ban, but an 'in game time logged in and doing the jail stuff' ban... each and every day for 6 months of quests.... yes, this does sound interesting.

For each consecutive real time day you don't log in and do it you lose one day... so the 6 months could end up being an actual year, etc... with some sort of leniency built in of course. Not everyone has internet access 24/7 all year long.

Of course all of this is probably too cruel and unusual since MOST of the exploits are Mindarks fault. Maybe start enforcing stricter policies on employees when a bug or exploit is discovered that said employee was directly responsible for coding?... of course Mindark's already short on staff, so hmm... cannot go and fire 90% of the lot and start fresh, or can we?

yeah, maybe just do away with the bans and any time a ban would normally come up, give them 20% of the tt value and no tt value on the skills.

Last edited:
yeh idea was to try and come up with a solution that punishes the cheaters making them face jail time just as they would in real life if they committed serious enuff crimes and got caught

agreed they would not get any benefit at all, not even skills the only reward would bgetting to play still while doing thier punishment mission chain, determined by mindark depending on the severity of their crime

peds the inmates spend goes back into the game to mind ark and to players and event prizes etc just generally giving back peds gained from their misdeeds and then some

hopefully this would send a strong message to those that think they can cheat do what they want and get away with it, ofc some are probably crazy and rich enuff to intentionally get themselves locked up in that prison just for fun lol

and best part is on their friends contact list it would show they are in jail lol

i did actually quickly come up with the whole epic mission chain and that was only just the beginning of the hell that inmate was going to experience but my post was already getting very large and i know some dont like having insane amounts of text to read lol

To implement this you would also need a court of law.
Without conviction no jail sentence.

To implement this you would also need a court of law.
Without conviction no jail sentence.

alas the true issue with RCE gaming comes out...

Waste manpower that clear mindark dont have
if they going do something about it , start ban peoples and others be afraid....
However they not going ban high level/depositor people and you know why

Back