PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

View Poll Results: Vehicles in Oil Rig PVP zone or not?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Vehicles in oil rig PVP zone.

18 43.90%
  • No, Take away vehicles in oil rig PVP zone.

23 56.10%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Please stay on topic for the thread while discussing, and remember that insults/flaming, personal disputes and such are not allowed on this forum.
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Joe Baron-Martin Martin
    Society
    Relayers
    Images
    I'll chip in.

I spend almost every single day at the rig, almost always doing PvP.

Therefore I totally understand the frustration caused by vehicles, whether it be mob training or otherwise.

Especially if somebody brings a UL Pitbull for example, they know they will be able t escape before their vehicle is blown up. Despite this, I still think vehicles should be allowed. It adds another dynamic to PvP, whether it is vehicle to vehicle combat, or just blowing them up from the ground.

It's what makes PvP more interesting personally, of course it can be abused, but the point of the rig is that it is a no rules fuckfest.

- Baron
    Oil Rig Regular. Mentor. MindForce Main. Since 2016.

weeeeeeeLittle JJ killerOfWhatever
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron_Martin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll chip in.

I spend almost every single day at the rig, almost always doing PvP.

Therefore I totally understand the frustration caused by vehicles, whether it be mob training or otherwise.

Especially if somebody brings a UL Pitbull for example, they know they will be able t escape before their vehicle is blown up. Despite this, I still think vehicles should be allowed. It adds another dynamic to PvP, whether it is vehicle to vehicle combat, or just blowing them up from the ground.

It's what makes PvP more interesting personally, of course it can be abused, but the point of the rig is that it is a no rules fuckfest.

- Baron

welll...they dont always get away cos ul vehicles just like ul armor lose their level of protection the more they suffer on tt, so they would have to be constantly repairing them to ensure 100% protection, so keep the pressure on so they are forced to constantly pay for repairs or retreat lol

there are plenty of fun times i remember having at the rigs blowing up other vehicles with my own and people etc
    and it would suck if that was taken away just cos some others use their vehicles in questionable ways that some dont like,

its not like we can shoot anything else other than people and vehicles in pvp as we cant hunt say for example larger mobs like a king kong with our cdf helicopters like in the movie which would be great fun lol

but sadly we cant we get invalid target, i dont get why tho cos i dont think its any different to any other large gun or armor used that still takes decay and costs ammo

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by -JJ- View Post
    but sadly we cant we get invalid target, i dont get why tho cos i dont think its any different to any other large gun or armor used that still takes decay and costs ammo
    The game doesn't let you attack a target that can't reach you to hit back. It could possibly be implemented for mobs with ranged attacks but then it's a balancing issue again, if within current parameters of vehicle movement and attached weapons range you could keep them always at a safe distance. It was probably thought of at some point already and found a mess to get right.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    The game doesn't let you attack a target that can't reach you to hit back. It could possibly be implemented for mobs with ranged attacks but then it's a balancing issue again, if within current parameters of vehicle movement and attached weapons range you could keep them always at a safe distance. It was probably thought of at some point already and found a mess to get right.
    welll..ur sorta right. it is true that mobs cant hit u back if u were to attack them in air vehicle cos for some reason they dont seem to know how to hit those even when they are on the ground lol

however they can infact hit land vehicles as i found out, with weaker mobs just as it is with some armor alot of their attacks are deflected but some of the bigger mobs can dish out heavy damage to ur vehicle so i dont really see why there would be much difference in a uber with big armor using a big gun on a mob is any different to a land vehicle with a mounted gun its still more or less the same decay on weapons and armor used in this case the vehicle armor

obviously i can see the problem when a air vehicle attacks a land mob so indeed it should say illegal target so long as the mob cant actually fight back against that type of vehicle however it would be different with mobs that have ranged attacks and can also fly

it would need some reworking but i do think it could be possible to hunt some mobs with vehicles under some conditions

ILBE DCINSIDE MASTER
    Society
    Corrupted Attack Nanochip 13, MA Edition
    easy fix-remove all free shit in this "not free" but only "scam game"

im not going to just say nice things about everybody, unless i mean it

言不中理 不如不言

Quote Originally Posted by pamascom View Post
    easy fix-remove all free shit in this "not free" but only "scam game"
    errr.... u want free stuff removed from a game that u feel is a scam.. and yet u would be happier continuing to play and pay in a game u feel is scamming u? ... sorry but this is not making sense to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by -JJ- View Post
    errr.... u want free stuff removed from a game that u feel is a scam.. and yet u would be happier continuing to play and pay in a game u feel is scamming u? ... sorry but this is not making sense to me lol
    It's about some IQ's, its there or not! In hes case ....... you figure it out.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9