StevieB’s Fund A Shares Now Available! 7.5% Fixed ROI!

As you all may know, StevieB and I became friends at Zychion Citadel back when we were both free-to-play skilling defense.

Back before he owned a website or made YouTube videos...

I was there when he made his big deposit, instead of a PED card, we jokingly refer to it as "The Bread Card".

I was there when he made his big investment deal.

I was there when they laughed him out of PCF for offering part of that deal to other players..

I spent a year watching that one deal help him easily become one of the more well-known players in EU.

I saw how that kind of ROI was a real game changer.

That’s why when I heard he was using that deal to make the A Fund I jumped on it and threw my own money at buying a large chunk of shares.

The A Fund has a 7.5% fixed ROI (better than CLD, CP Shares, AG Shares, AMD & AUD) so for every 100 PED invested you create 7.5 PED a year of cash flow! There’s no minimum purchase, no transaction fees and shares are only 1 PED each! Shares are even tradeable between players!

I’ve seen how powerful this deal was for Stevie, which is why I got in on it myself as soon as the A Fund opened. Now, it’s one of my best in-game investments. It can be one of yours, too!

The ONLY people authorized as fund representatives are:

Steve StevieB Braggs

Princess Hofsalot Miraclepromise

Green Toker 1987

Michael Tyler Stewart

If you have any questions or are thinking about getting involved in the A Fund, PM me and I can email you more info and answer any questions you may have! Will it make you rich? No... but *it will give you more cash flow than any in-game alternative at a lower price point that anyone can afford.*

Fund A is now closed

Last edited:
What exactly does he do with the funds to offer a fixed return rate?
Invest in other funds?
CLD?
Shares?
Trading?
Orders?
AH fixing?
Renting?
Loans?
Land Areas?
Events?

A bit more info other than, 'hey i'll give you money if you give me money first".
Some funds really need to work on their landing pages.
Provide more info and you will get more people interested in investing.

Guys keeps your money and dont giveaway it to funds like this. You will be dissapointed

The A Fund has a 7.5% fixed ROI (better than CLD, CP Shares, AG Shares, AMD & AUD)

All other fund offer's more, Chiee's, Divinity, Mik's, Red Ped.
7,5% is not better than CLD, CP share or AUD, plus less safe and cant be used as colleteral like a CLD or AUD.

This thread is alot about you
I...
I...
I..
I...

And everyone remember: ALL TRADES ARE FINAL!

The A Fund has a 7.5% fixed ROI (better than CLD, CP Shares, AG Shares, AMD & AUD) so for every 100 PED invested you create 7.5 PED a year of cash flow! There’s no minimum purchase, no transaction fees and shares are only 1 PED each! Shares are even tradeable between players!

CLDs are giving around 8% ROI. :dunce:

Why are there always people trying to play with other people's PEDs? :scratch2:

As you all may know, StevieB and I became friends at Zychion Citadel back when we were both free-to-play skilling defense.

3Scy.gif

Who are you??

[h=1]Adventures Of Stevie V - Dirty Cash (Money Talks)[/h]

seem risky during a pandemic, what if you all get the covid and pass away? how do I get my 5 peds back?

What exactly does he do with the funds to offer a fixed return rate?
Invest in other funds?
CLD?
Shares?
Trading?
Orders?
AH fixing?
Renting?
Loans?
Land Areas?
Events?

A bit more info other than, 'hey i'll give you money if you give me money first".
Some funds really need to work on their landing pages.
Provide more info and you will get more people interested in investing.

Emphasizing this. Just providing some constructive criticism and my own observations:

You spend a great deal discussing how successful your friend has been. That's okay

You talk about his rise on YouTube, and how well known he is. That's okay

You make a claim that people will get 7.5% fixed ROI. That's okay

Okay, but how?

Like Revan, I'm curious about the "how". How are the funds being used? What is the "A Fund" investing my potential PEDs in? I think these, along with Revan's questions are valid, and important for your prospective investors

I think you should add more info so people can make educated decisions, that's all. Your post, in it's current form provides very little information about "what" exactly I'd be investing in

Asking the community to support your fund and give you PEDs without providing a lot of information as to how those PEDs will be used is going raise some eyebrows

Please take it as an observation. I'm not trying to tear you down here, I just think theres going to be a lot of people asking you about the details

We're a cautious crowd. Several of us have been burned in the past from investment funds, bank funds, mall funds, weapon investment funds, society funds, loaning gear, and everything under the sun.

So you'll get some people definitely willing to invest, and take the risk, but I think providing more information can only help you here

Back