Stamina for Codex?

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hey,

Maybe its a stupid idea or has been mentioned before but what do you think of getting I dont know 1-10 stamina tokens from finishing Rank 25 in codex? Also possibility of repeatable? Ofcourse not make it too easy to get so the award should be depending on how hard the mob is. Since iron missions will stop working, less possibilities to get stamina...

Just a thought.:dunce:

True :bandit:

Codex reward is same for the hardest and easiest mob.
tt value of reward per rank is in line with the cycle needed to complete the level, as i remember / know.
So codex is designed in different way than what you suggest.

If they keep it like this, and add attribute tokens, all the mobs will reward them.

As a newer player, my avatar not had chance to reach high enough levels in irons to pick up the missions with tokens, im looking forward to find out if they will ever add attributes to codex or somewhere else once the irons are gone.
Im still hope they just not did it yet, because they dont want to provide double attribute gains for players, so maybe once all the attribute missions are gone from every planet, they will add them to codex or to somewhere else and im too can level up some stamina.

I know i could do that outside of Caly right now, but not interested to leave Caly yet.

Stamina is over rated.. you need 9 stam for 1hp.. Theres far easier way to earn HP.. Now if it was 1:1 then maybe it be worth considering

Stamina is over rated.. you need 9 stam for 1hp.. Theres far easier way to earn HP.. Now if it was 1:1 then maybe it be worth considering

For pure hps for sure. But stamina is more important in other areas of calculations, a big reason they were generally only rewarded on the toughest missions.

I highly doubt MA will bring stamina accumulation back, its not in their interest to do so.

There was a post here back in 2006 ish from some disgruntled employee that got remeoved I remember well, where it showed stamina as one of like 9 other variables for what he claimed was some kind of loot return algorithm. Not sure if it was true, but I chased to 40 stamina, and growing anyhow just in case. :) And at 40 loot is pretty good.

IMO, Codex is a bottom line reaction to allowing too many to be gained.

Last edited:
I did a suggestion to introduce daily missions for attribute tokens. Maybe we can get that
now when NPC also accept 1 token .... ;)

For pure hps for sure. But stamina is more important in other areas of calculations, a big reason they were generally only rewarded on the toughest missions.

I highly doubt MA will bring stamina accumulation back, its not in their interest to do so.

There was a post here back in 2006 ish from some disgruntled employee that got remeoved I remember well, where it showed stamina as one of like 9 other variables for what he claimed was some kind of loot return algorithm. Not sure if it was true, but I chased to 40 stamina, and growing anyhow just in case. :) And at 40 loot is pretty good.

IMO, Codex is a bottom line reaction to allowing too many to be gained.

Stamina was not skillable in 2006 so why would that be a part of loot calculation? Regardless we have loot 2.0 now so it is different.

Also I have more stamina and my loot is shit.

Stamina was not skillable in 2006 so why would that be a part of loot calculation? Regardless we have loot 2.0 now so it is different.

Also I have more stamina and my loot is shit.

On the other hand, if it now do influence loot it must be at 500 to be maxed out.... ;)

Back