FYI: and another assault exploit!!

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
im hearing rumors that players are able to exploit the fruits buffs in mayhem assault.

what im hearing is players go in assault instance, hunt till they kill elite buff monster and after taking the fruits (buff) then exit the instance and re enter a new one with old instance buff still active.

i mean do i need to say more?

ive heard the same rumors but it was probably not intentional to take crit or might buff and leave to next instance and have it at the beginning of next run.

Not surprised in the least.

I see an even worse cenario, if thats done with Boss Elite. That way you can already Damage the Main Boss when Entering the instance, not after you killed off the First Wave of small Mulmun

there is a riskj that that is a thing to. wouldnt surprise me

I see an even worse cenario, if thats done with Boss Elite. That way you can already Damage the Main Boss when Entering the instance, not after you killed off the First Wave of small Mulmun

yea i didnt even think it through that far, that's crazy.

does this mean mayhem is extended?

It's probably not true !

I mean, knowing MA's extreme severity against cheaters, I can't believe for a second that there are people brave enough, or crazy enough, to take such a risk by trying every day to find and use new forms of cheating... :rolleyes:

in a completely calm and collected manner: I'm sincerely disappointed in the developers' efforts and work product and for how much money we all spend here we definitely deserve better.

Time and time again it seems that MA never does QA to test their rollouts and takes zero pride in their workproduct.

This is another event-breaking bug without a doubt.

Last edited:
if there wouldnt be so many greedy gambling addicts in this game then you all would finally stop depoing and boycot the game or at least boycot caly and mayhems

if there wouldnt be so many greedy gambling addicts in this game then you all would finally stop depoing and boycot the game or at least boycot caly and mayhems

lmfao this is so true - we're all degenerates.

Once again.

All cheaters , exploiters need to be banned for atleast certain time on this case and on all other cases.

Im not depositing before there is some actions atleast informed and im going to continue withdrawing until these actions has done.

I really hope MA stand up with all this shit finally because it starts to be to late now.
Also start to answer my support cases.

Once again.
All cheaters , exploiters need to be banned for atleast certain time on this case and on all other cases.

Weak penatly... better just kick and lock the guys account. Put harder penalties from the start will keep the exploiters/cheaters away. Its fk**** real cash money in this game. Get your shit together MA!

Once again.

Im not depositing before there is some actions atleast informed and im going to continue withdrawing until these actions has done.

I really hope MA stand up with all this shit finally because it starts to be to late now.

i`m affraid MA will come with another Statement -> They tap them on the shoulder and life goes on!

See last examples (Yogs)

Thanks again MA for offering us a FAIR CHANCE to win.

TBH the end result of all this is just going to be removing events in their current form and going back to most dps/points = win and that will be it.

TBH the end result of all this is just going to be removing events in their current form and going back to most dps/points = win and that will be it.

How hard it is that MA put one geek to test with max dps wepon on the cat. + max tier + max buffs possible and see what the top result might be +/- some few% ?
ppl including MA staff i suppose doesnt YET realise that the batle should be at matter of seconds not minutes...2 minutes out of 20 means 10%, 3 minutes out of 20 = 15%, 4 min = 20%!!!
Not saying i`m using exact numbers but anyone performing more than few % faster than max possible (first to be established) should be taken at aim.
Tbh even those that are lower but close to max possible should be seen....anyone and everyone should be monitorised...whatever works but keep it fair!!

Last edited:
I got just the standard Copy Pasta answer on the support case.

People are so used to cheating now, that this thread doesn't even have much success anymore, it doesn't even make a scandal...

Oh a new cheat...? Well... okay... :tapfinger

PS:

I think people are jaded, because enough is enough.
At least I'm jaded by all these cheating stories.

Maybe that's what MA wanted, stuffing us with cheating so that we'd finally get so fed up with it that we wouldn't give a shit anymore.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
People are so used to cheating now, that this thread doesn't even have much success anymore, it doesn't even make a scandal...

Oh a new cheat...? Well... okay... :tapfinger

PS:

I think people are jaded, because enough is enough.
At least I'm jaded by all these cheating stories.

Maybe that's what MA wanted, stuffing us with cheating so that we'd finally get so fed up with it that we wouldn't give a shit anymore.. :rolleyes:

Thats happening because MA are doing NOTHING about it!

if there was worse punishment people would been affraid of using bugs / exploits / cheats.

But if MA is very sensible with the punishment -> Clear their score -> tap on shoulder => GO foward!
Basically MA encourage people to use exploits.

It may be only a matter of time before the only people left are all cheating

https://clips.twitch.tv/LongSullenBubbleteaYee

here is the bug/unintended exploit.... what now?

I think the best answer to this is to maybe 'limit' leaving assault to like 3 times, in the future. If you exit that will be counted as '1 try" and 2 left to try for your best score. ( just thinking what could be done in next ones )

I would hate to have events completely removed because of a bad 12 or few.

This Summer Mayhem is a scrub from all the cheating issues.

Last edited:
Timer on all buffs is 120 (?) seconds so lock the reentering for that time. Easy solution

yea 2 mins for buffs and 1 min for the buff that allows you to damage boss

yea 2 mins for buffs and 1 min for the buff that allows you to damage boss

If people pulled it all the way to the teleporter, teleported straight out and in again, and ran straight to the boss to do 20% damage in the first 60 seconds that is huuuuuuuuge.

Wipes a full cycle (20%) off the times and makes a lot of sense why some people are so fast

I think the best answer to this is to maybe 'limit' leaving assault to like 3 times, in the future. If you exit that will be counted as '1 try" and 2 left to try for your best score. ( just thinking what could be done in next ones )

I would hate to have events completely removed because of a bad 12 or few.

This Summer Mayhem is a scrub from all the cheating issues.

What about if u have a really bad connection and u CRASH -> will be classed as 1 TRY also ?

BEST is to do BUFF JUST INSIDE.
and remove when u get out from Assault Session.

And here we get the answers hows possible to have 15-17mins !

Once again.

Sorry i like you but:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?313560-Yog-Horror

..... no comment

Back