Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Elissia Eli Talor
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reports of exploits should be emailed to donotcare@mindark.com.

They will be investigated once the event is over.
    In a couple years.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
    on one hand i think it was the right thing to make this post and try to reach someone at mindark. was really hoping for an immediate fix with in a day or two as it is quite a big deal. days have past, events is over in the next 20 hours and no word came with last patch about these buffs in mayhem.
    little concerned with the unintended effects of this knowledge going public, thinking to myself 'i just showed everyone what is possible' so that im not too happy about. hope players think about the consequences before doing something silly..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tina Abuyin Walther
    Society
    Raumschiff Titanic reloaded
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by addz View Post
    I don't touch exploits with a 10 foot pole. Its not worth risking my whole account over.

If you would like to test it go ahead, if you get temp banned or permabaned its just not worth it imo.
    Also in my opinion it's not our task as players to test that out. When we submitted or support cases about that possible exploit it should be tested by the responsible design team , and after confirming or disapproving our concerns in their test environment, notifying the community that either a patch is on the way and any abuse in the meantime will have consequences, or assure that it is working as intended, or dismissing it as false alarm if its not able to be exploited.
    Proud owner of an Nargilem TN550 S

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Luke Dalas Cambridge
    Society
    Death Unlimited
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by addz View Post
    I just realized that it may have been possible to spawn multiple elite bosses at once and pull 2-3 of them towards the exit teleporter.

Kill all 3 and stack the buff that lets you attack the boss.

Warp into a new instance and Leeroy jenkins it straight to the boss. Might have been possible to do as much as 50% damage to it in the first 1 minute. Even if you have a heap of mobs on you and die straight after this is still well worth it. The effect this has on scores is MASSIVE

Anyone abusing this mechanic should be dealt with harshly, there no excuse that you didn't realize what happened, how long are we going to keep believing that bullshit.

The precision buff isn't as big a deal, the buffs don't last that long, and the time save is fairly small (maybe 30s) still an exploit and something should be done but I probably wouldn't be as harsh on this one, also there is understandably some deniability here as far as participants knowledge of what was going on.

Either way I think the prizes need to be delayed until this is investigated and dealt with properly.

Ridiculous. Does that buff stack?! :O

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6