FYI: and another assault exploit!!

u can have good score without "exit buff bug", u just need to get right buff combo, it means u must do assault non stop one after another. and when u are maxed at buffs,u have tons of small buff icons, no time to watch them...
to get good score u must have right and good gear :) and ofc brains ! :)
using arso chip added me extra 30s :p using good meele on right mob - gaved me more extra s too.
i agree with hammer, this must be fixed, and i hate all miners posts, who barely can compete in they cat cose of lack of gear and brains, and they shout here loud "ban ban ban they robbet me" do u think ur small voice goes to MA ears ? :D

If people pulled it all the way to the teleporter, teleported straight out and in again, and ran straight to the boss to do 20% damage in the first 60 seconds that is huuuuuuuuge.

Wipes a full cycle (20%) off the times and makes a lot of sense why some people are so fast

ppl are so fast becouse they where doing assault non stop for more than 3h :) all is about right buff combo. even if u get 2 precision buffs not means u will get better score. many factors. where spawns elite, how spawns mobs, how many dmg u do to empower elite with ranged weapon before he gets to u.
i got 2x precision, 2x might, 1xfury. all other buffs are worthless... if u get atleast one worthless u wont push better time

He didnt placed in any single mayhem in the past 1,5 year, didnt checked 2018 or before, also didnt know if he ever tried and was just 11th every time, but probably he have the funds to get at least top10 if he wanted.

Is everybody who ever had or ever wanted to buy a yog pet is exploiter from now?

certainly not, but it is striking and the thread is not that old.

and I also did not say that he used it or anything else, but that someone talked about something but looked for this pet himself even though the mining loot speaks against it ....

im hearing rumors that players are able to exploit the fruits buffs in mayhem assault.

what im hearing is players go in assault instance, hunt till they kill elite buff monster and after taking the fruits (buff) then exit the instance and re enter a new one with old instance buff still active.

i mean do i need to say more?

why is everyone so quiet ???

this bug was used by alot of players and they have their mouth closed now?

will be a reset score ? or disqualified or banned?

only MA know

in a world of cheating i prefer a red wine and a beautiful woman !

Last edited:
short: no
long:the incident is quite obvious but who cares anyways. ma wont do shit about it.
so carry on and waste your ped.

He didnt placed in any single mayhem in the past 1,5 year, didnt checked 2018 or before, also didnt know if he ever tried and was just 11th every time, but probably he have the funds to get at least top10 if he wanted.

Is everybody who ever had or ever wanted to buy a yog pet is exploiter from now?

i can imagine its because cheating/exploiting happened soooo often and never got punished the way it should.
so everyone is sick and tired of shouting up. i for me, speak with my wallet :girl:

only MA know

i think this bug was since mayhem started :)
now u must dq everyone who did more than 1 run per h
i did 3runs per h and i have no time to check shitloads of small buff icons when im on expensive 15mg buffs... i just shoot non stop :p

We can only hope they will look at the participants' scores BEFORE they announce the results. MA doesn't answer to support cases regarding these issues. They will probably answer next month.

Rules & Notes
This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

[...]However, out of an abundance of caution to ensure the integrity of the Summer Mayhem event, it was decided to remove those scores, even if it was not absolutely certain that there was an intention to gain an unfair advantage in the event.

MindArk takes the security and integrity of Entropia Universe very seriously [...]
Henrik Nel
CEO MindArk

im hearing rumors that players are able to exploit the fruits buffs in mayhem assault.

what im hearing is players go in assault instance, hunt till they kill elite buff monster and after taking the fruits (buff) then exit the instance and re enter a new one with old instance buff still active.

i mean do i need to say more?

I see an even worse cenario, if thats done with Boss Elite. That way you can already Damage the Main Boss when Entering the instance, not after you killed off the First Wave of small Mulmun

...... no words, really. Tnx for sharing.
Starting to think the dumbass it's me

DRM

We can only hope they will look at the participants' scores BEFORE they announce the results. MA doesn't answer to support cases regarding these issues. They will probably answer next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
[...]However, out of an abundance of caution to ensure the integrity of the Summer Mayhem event, it was decided to remove those scores, even if it was not absolutely certain that there was an intention to gain an unfair advantage in the event.

yes was no intention: D
just wanted to dismantle my claim hahaha

can you answer one thing. why the fork dont you just ban this people, who did this, for life.
no one in this comunity needs them. THIS COSTS US MONEY. i dont know why thers still people that defend such actions. just ban them for life, at least we lose our money to you not to some fkn individuals who exploit this system and the rats-tail of others who base their decisions on your (MAs) lousy and mild punishments.
its a slap in the face of long time players (payers).

oh. maybe you did the maths: sum (cheater made depoes) vs. money you lose when you ban them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post

[...]However, out of an abundance of caution to ensure the integrity of the Summer Mayhem event, it was decided to remove the event, even if it was not absolutely uncertain that there was no intention to gain an unfair advantage in the event.

Also, the next event will be more politically correct. In anticipation we will be cancelling the event.

I'm all for MindArk investigating yet another exploit and removing scores for those who have abused.

Please file a support case everyone. If enough people file support they will do something, 1 support case they won't act.

only MA know

i learned of the possible exploit 20 mins before i filed a support case and made this thread. i didnt hold on to this info for last 2 years.

i learned of the possible exploit 20 mins before i filed a support case and made this thread. i didnt hold on to this info for last 2 years.

I'm not accusing you !

i am happy u make all public!

I just realized that it may have been possible to spawn multiple elite bosses at once and pull 2-3 of them towards the exit teleporter.

Kill all 3 and stack the buff that lets you attack the boss.

Warp into a new instance and Leeroy jenkins it straight to the boss. Might have been possible to do as much as 50% damage to it in the first 1 minute. Even if you have a heap of mobs on you and die straight after this is still well worth it. The effect this has on scores is MASSIVE

Anyone abusing this mechanic should be dealt with harshly, there no excuse that you didn't realize what happened, how long are we going to keep believing that bullshit.

The precision buff isn't as big a deal, the buffs don't last that long, and the time save is fairly small (maybe 30s) still an exploit and something should be done but I probably wouldn't be as harsh on this one, also there is understandably some deniability here as far as participants knowledge of what was going on.

Either way I think the prizes need to be delayed until this is investigated and dealt with properly.

I just realized that it may have been possible to spawn multiple elite bosses at once and pull 2-3 of them towards the exit teleporter.

Warp into a new instance and Leeroy jenkins it straight to the boss. Might have been possible to do as much as 50% damage to it in the first 1 minute. Even if you have a heap of mobs on you and die straight after this is still well worth it. The effect this has on scores is MASSIVE

Anyone abusing this mechanic should be dealt with harshly, there no excuse that you didn't realize what happened, how long are we going to keep believing that bullshit.

The precision buff isn't as big a deal, the buffs don't last that long, and the time save is fairly small (maybe 30s) still an exploit and something should be done but I probably wouldn't be as harsh on this one, also there is understandably some deniability here as far as participants knowledge of what was going on.

Either way I think the prizes need to be delayed until this is investigated and dealt with properly.

I have no doubt that we will see new scores tonight based on that :)
I've had my bets on the classics :)

May? Did you or anyone test it?

May? Did you or anyone test it?

I don't touch exploits with a 10 foot pole. Its not worth risking my whole account over.

If you would like to test it go ahead, if you get temp banned or permabaned its just not worth it imo.

on one hand i think it was the right thing to make this post and try to reach someone at mindark. was really hoping for an immediate fix with in a day or two as it is quite a big deal. days have past, events is over in the next 20 hours and no word came with last patch about these buffs in mayhem.
little concerned with the unintended effects of this knowledge going public, thinking to myself 'i just showed everyone what is possible' so that im not too happy about. hope players think about the consequences before doing something silly..

I don't touch exploits with a 10 foot pole. Its not worth risking my whole account over.

If you would like to test it go ahead, if you get temp banned or permabaned its just not worth it imo.

Also in my opinion it's not our task as players to test that out. When we submitted or support cases about that possible exploit it should be tested by the responsible design team ™, and after confirming or disapproving our concerns in their test environment, notifying the community that either a patch is on the way and any abuse in the meantime will have consequences, or assure that it is working as intended, or dismissing it as false alarm if its not able to be exploited.

Ridiculous. Does that buff stack?! :O

Back