PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We can only hope they will look at the participants' scores BEFORE they announce the results. MA doesn't answer to support cases regarding these issues. They will probably answer next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    [...]However, out of an abundance of caution to ensure the integrity of the Summer Mayhem event, it was decided to remove those scores, even if it was not absolutely certain that there was an intention to gain an unfair advantage in the event.

yes was no intention: D
    just wanted to dismantle my claim hahaha

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Marcus Luma Lucius
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    can you answer one thing. why the fork dont you just ban this people, who did this, for life.
    no one in this comunity needs them. THIS COSTS US MONEY. i dont know why thers still people that defend such actions. just ban them for life, at least we lose our money to you not to some fkn individuals who exploit this system and the rats-tail of others who base their decisions on your (MAs) lousy and mild punishments.
    its a slap in the face of long time players (payers).

oh. maybe you did the maths: sum (cheater made depoes) vs. money you lose when you ban them.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHero1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    [...]However, out of an abundance of caution to ensure the integrity of the Summer Mayhem event, it was decided to remove those scores, even if it was not absolutely certain that there was an intention to gain an unfair advantage in the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeWolf86 View Post
    This game is similar to anal sex... if you try to force it... no one will be happy...Let it come naturally...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    [...]However, out of an abundance of caution to ensure the integrity of the Summer Mayhem event, it was decided to remove the event, even if it was not absolutely uncertain that there was no intention to gain an unfair advantage in the event.

Also, the next event will be more politically correct. In anticipation we will be cancelling the event.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Kayla Mystique Sinclair
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I'm all for MindArk investigating yet another exploit and removing scores for those who have abused.

Please file a support case everyone. If enough people file support they will do something, 1 support case they won't act.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
    Quote Originally Posted by James Francis View Post
    why is everyone so quiet ???

this bug was used by alot of players and they have their mouth closed now?

will be a reset score ? or disqualified or banned?

only MA know

in a world of cheating i prefer a red wine and a beautiful woman !
    i learned of the possible exploit 20 mins before i filed a support case and made this thread. i didnt hold on to this info for last 2 years.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Francis Cameron
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousH4 View Post
    i learned of the possible exploit 20 mins before i filed a support case and made this thread. i didnt hold on to this info for last 2 years.

I'm not accusing you !

i am happy u make all public!
    DISCORD: https://discord.gg/CHq9Sj

Pec make Ped... Ped make $$
    [System]: Critical hit - Additional damage! You inflicted 696.4 points of damage

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rocky Addz Harley
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just realized that it may have been possible to spawn multiple elite bosses at once and pull 2-3 of them towards the exit teleporter.

Kill all 3 and stack the buff that lets you attack the boss.

Warp into a new instance and Leeroy jenkins it straight to the boss. Might have been possible to do as much as 50% damage to it in the first 1 minute. Even if you have a heap of mobs on you and die straight after this is still well worth it. The effect this has on scores is MASSIVE

Anyone abusing this mechanic should be dealt with harshly, there no excuse that you didn't realize what happened, how long are we going to keep believing that bullshit.

The precision buff isn't as big a deal, the buffs don't last that long, and the time save is fairly small (maybe 30s) still an exploit and something should be done but I probably wouldn't be as harsh on this one, also there is understandably some deniability here as far as participants knowledge of what was going on.

Either way I think the prizes need to be delayed until this is investigated and dealt with properly.
    "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail" - Abraham Maslow

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by addz View Post
    I just realized that it may have been possible to spawn multiple elite bosses at once and pull 2-3 of them towards the exit teleporter.

Kill all 3 and stack the buff that lets you attack the boss.

Warp into a new instance and Leeroy jenkins it straight to the boss. Might have been possible to do as much as 50% damage to it in the first 1 minute. Even if you have a heap of mobs on you and die straight after this is still well worth it. The effect this has on scores is MASSIVE

Anyone abusing this mechanic should be dealt with harshly, there no excuse that you didn't realize what happened, how long are we going to keep believing that bullshit.

The precision buff isn't as big a deal, the buffs don't last that long, and the time save is fairly small (maybe 30s) still an exploit and something should be done but I probably wouldn't be as harsh on this one, also there is understandably some deniability here as far as participants knowledge of what was going on.

Either way I think the prizes need to be delayed until this is investigated and dealt with properly.

I have no doubt that we will see new scores tonight based on that
    I've had my bets on the classics

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by addz View Post
    May? Did you or anyone test it?
    Xen Shop ☯ Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Robot Cache Strongbox

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rocky Addz Harley
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    May? Did you or anyone test it?
    I don't touch exploits with a 10 foot pole. Its not worth risking my whole account over.

If you would like to test it go ahead, if you get temp banned or permabaned its just not worth it imo.
    "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail" - Abraham Maslow

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast