Swordsman (DMG) 12 (HIT) 10 - looking for sword (BUYS ALSO)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Hi, returning Entropia players who were thinking of starting to play around a bit with swords.

Dont know much about all new weapons and would like to buy good swords, which are the most ecco for my level?

Unlimited is perfectly ok, pm if you want to sell :)

TT sword with Trauma 1 amp until 19 level in both professions, then you can get a nice Kulokhar Glacier sword. There is a couple of other uncommon options in between like Embra/Rutic but you'll probably reach 19 lvl faster than manage to find one of those. Just grind away.

If you want to sacrifice some eco for dps, instead of TT sword you can use the old UL TT blades from Next Island, like Falx/Falcata/Laconian/Labrys, they are ampable now. A Falcata you still can get from a mission in Ancient Greece / Next Island, others are available from resellers for like tt+50. Hardly worth it because all these swords break too fast to have a decent hunting run, but with TT one you can just buy a dozen.

If you don't mind (L) weapons (so far as eco is even applicable in that case), you need 15 lvl to max Armatrix LB-10.

Bruh get the karat from ancient greece it's free and imo a little better than the it sword.

What level are you? A little outdated, but
longblades.jpg

If you go UL get UL with Sib that you are maxed on. If market value wasn't so horrible on UL embra c1 I'd sell mine (make an offer if interested. :) )

Also, as you get in to melee, maybe try out whips and taming. It can be fun.

It's completely uneco but get a Katsuichi Determination. They come in handy plowing through missions you just want to complete fast.

Last edited:
Back