PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In all sincerity, it is harder to waste ped than you think

I started the day (7th day) like all the others. Running from one shiny light to the next. Mission there, sweating there, new TP here, shiny thingy over there. Look a Berycycle! OH and what's a daily token again?

Then (about 6 hours in) I thought- hey how many people set out to intentionally waste/spend/drop/destroy/etc (with no ROI/MU), PED in the game? All I have heard in rookie chat for 6.5 days was everything about return on investment, speculation about land area dividends (and how much "we" need to invest in the loot pool), cost of decay, best economical use of guns and armor, how loot is great here and sucks over there. So I thought- hey what about someone who wants to lose PEDs? It's a rookie question for rookie chat. As a day 7 player I knew of one thing to do, drop 100 probes in the same spot. But I thought surely rookie chat could help with a more colorful way to lose money...

Two hours later (after a lot of misunderstandings of what I was really wanting to do) I had a space ship, a booster rocket thingy, and 10 ped in oil/gasoline (with no idea how to take off). 20 more minutes in rookie chat I learned space bar goes up and left alt..... i mean LEFT CNTL goes down). After begging and pleading and giving my position in chat I finally roped someone into killing me in space. My killer was very understanding and obliged when I paid to be transported to ark (they wanted to repair my ship but I refused).

I STILL own the ship and all my stuff though as I was in something called non-lootable space.

What was cool is that I had more fun today, seeing space and a new planet than I have so far in Entropia.

I guess my question is this. How should I waste my ped in the future (IF I can get back to caly or figure out ark)? So far I have lost/invested an actual value of 5 ped (50 cents american) for everything (TT value of space ship, booster/rocket thing, oil and transportation to ARK). With markup of oil and ship I might be at a 7 ped deficit total. Oh and I am now on another freeking planet. Not too shabby for 50 - 70 cents American (I think).

Oh and rookie chat- I am sorry I was a weird duckling tonight. I just thought- hey someone has to refill your loot pool after all No hard feelings!

wanne have fun and waste lots of peds? buy an UL piron gun and hunt something or use level 13 amps and go mining indoors

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Someone needs to setup a LosePed fund with a guaranteed no-return, looks like there is a demand for that. I mean, there are plenty of opportunities to give your ped away but it's always a looming risk to suddenly get rich and have your plans ruined

Gisela Stardust Dawes
    Society
    The Society
    Images
    Now that you are in Arkadia, time to get an amp and drop some probes in the underground. That ll make you loose peds for sure

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    On Ark - mechs, for sure

Although, just because I have said that you will probably loot a 300ped esi or something
    /join #space_travel 5000+member original space channel-used by the major transport providers
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....
    EU Discord 1700+ members https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    go for ep4, you can never be wrong when you want to throw away peds
    Last edited by Evey; 06-27-2020 at 18:31.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    go for ep4, you can never be wrong when you want to throw away peds
    If the goal is wasting ped I'm sure it would hit big..

Also I preferred your original post

Old
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Miss Gloria Hugo
    Since your new I say buy an L90 gun and go hunting and only hunt mobs rank L3 or lower.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you canít Ė youíre right

If you wanna loose ped's just play my avatar!

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nakor of Boreft
    Society
    Knights of Redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuona View Post
    Since your new I say buy an L90 gun and go hunting and only hunt mobs rank L3 or lower.
    And don't forget to hire 5 noobs to continuously heal you for decay only!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast