Suggestion: Blueprint Tokens

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
How about instead of continuing with random blueprint drops in crafting you instead get tokens that you can then turn in to the technician for new blueprints. Many bps we loot are all dupes of what we normally have, etc. This could make it more interesting potentially... yes, it could have major impacts on some markup values, etc... but could lead to where your peds in crafting actually go towards expanding your bp library instead of simply gaining a bunch of the same ol crap prints you already got.

Just be sure the technician/vendor doesn't have same problem that other token vendors do in other areas of the game. Since he's the technician he should hold unlimited amounts of bps of each kind for the right price.

Otherwise somehow fix the current system so your chances at getting a bp that is not currently in inventory or storage is slightly higher than getting a dupe or something...

Reactions: jak
Nice idea, would devalue some hard to get BP's though which is never a good idea.

What would be nice is if they didn't allow BP's from the technician to drop. Sick of getting basic filters, basic sheet metal and basic sensor in BP drops, when i can go buy them.

Tokens that you can trade in for blueprints sounds like a great idea.
But I think the blueprints you can get for them should be Limited and the tokens should also be gotten with dailies like on Cyrene. It just make the daily something not botable and all F2P players have something to do besides sweating!

Nice idea, would devalue some hard to get BP's though which is never a good idea.

What would be nice is if they didn't allow BP's from the technician to drop. Sick of getting basic filters, basic sheet metal and basic sensor in BP drops, when i can go buy them.

Agreed.

I would prefer a solution like "banning" certain blueprints (or loot drops), and looting an equivalent value of Shrapnel in it's place. Something as simple as right-clicking the item and "add to ignore" kind of like we do with players, and these items are automatically converted to shrapnel upon looting them. We could then have the option to open our loot-ignore list and revise it as we see fit.

Back