Spacesuit / Jetpack?

-JJ-

Old
weeeeeeeLittle JJ killerOfWhatever
hi so as the title suggests i would like to see a spacesuit/jetpack combo in the game

this suit could be used on planets asteroids moons etc and even space and places in general that have non breathable air

it would ofc need oil to use as fuel for the jetpack part but it also need oxygen for use in space or where the air is not breathable

the suit could be made to have a default air tank that allows say up to 15-30 mins of air and would slowly refill once back inside a spaceship like a sleip or a building that has breathable air

for excursions that would require more air time and not possible to use a vehicle in some areas perhaps air tanks could be crafted and added to the suit this air would be of higher quality than the built in air tank that compresses the air from the environment so would ofc give much longer air time

the idea behind this is so that its not only fun to fly around on land and space in a flying spacesuit but also allows for more content and areas to be created such as mineable asteroids in space or hazardous areas where the air is not breathable

Awesome idea, made this suggestion before and many would LOVE to see this added to the game!!!!

The idea of jetpacks, space suits, or a combination thereof has been floated for a long time already. I believe there was some talk about jetpacks in VU notes or dev notes around the camera & control system update in context with the restriction of our mountain climbing ability. It would seem logical to do this together with a major space update.

The idea of jetpacks, space suits, or a combination thereof has been floated for a long time already. I believe there was some talk about jetpacks in VU notes or dev notes around the camera & control system update in context with the restriction of our mountain climbing ability. It would seem logical to do this together with a major space update.

Right, and think it would be easy. we already can ride a broomstick, hover-board, etc... Think an easy vehicle that one just got into and could fly around would be so easy to implement!!! And we all would LOVE it!!!!

with hunt hability :) like mob wich need be hunt with vehicule only. leviathan by boat or giant dragon with escadron of quad. with two attack visualy different. one for simple aim, the other in area damage.
jet pack can allow vehicule hunt :)

Craftable spacesuit ftw make sweat great again!

i know some think the idea of a spacesuit/jetpack is silly.. but is it really?

i mean we have planets, space ships, motherships, but no space suits? lol

by doing this i think not only would it be fun to use planetside but also fun to use in space

and it allows for more areas and content and missions to be created

for starters we could have toxic unbreathable areas where such a suit would be needed, or for areas difficult to navigate on foot but not possible to use a ship like in confined narrow caverns

and also it could bring space mining to space, where huge asteroids could spawn randomly anywhere in space with varying loot and quality, it would be possible to land ur ship on them and go out for a space walk mining up what precious ores and enmatters that could be found

and for those who love to risk and want some excitement and danger then some of these most valueable finds could be found on asteroids found in lootable space, but also be forewarned these could also be destroyed in lootable even if u are on it so its probably advised u dont go alone, cos while its being pounded by weapons fire from space ships u may have enuff time to get back to ur ship and attempt to flee or prepare to fight

these kinds of ideas would bring more fun and adventure into the game both planet side and space, yes we do have space hunting but no space mining and could do with some more adventures and missions maybe ;]

i know some think the idea of a spacesuit/jetpack is silly.. but is it really?

i mean we have planets, space ships, motherships, but no space suits? lol

by doing this i think not only would it be fun to use planetside but also fun to use in space

and it allows for more areas and content and missions to be created

for starters we could have toxic unbreathable areas where such a suit would be needed, or for areas difficult to navigate on foot but not possible to use a ship like in confined narrow caverns

and also it could bring space mining to space, where huge asteroids could spawn randomly anywhere in space with varying loot and quality, it would be possible to land ur ship on them and go out for a space walk mining up what precious ores and enmatters that could be found

and for those who love to risk and want some excitement and danger then some of these most valueable finds could be found on asteroids found in lootable space, but also be forewarned these could also be destroyed in lootable even if u are on it so its probably advised u dont go alone, cos while its being pounded by weapons fire from space ships u may have enuff time to get back to ur ship and attempt to flee or prepare to fight

these kinds of ideas would bring more fun and adventure into the game both planet side and space, yes we do have space hunting but no space mining and could do with some more adventures and missions maybe ;]

"Need to spread more rep before I can rep you again."

All brilliant ideas!!!! Spacing mining would be awesome!!!

Would open up possibilities for mindark to expand space more as mentioned. I definitely like the spacesuit / air suggestion.

"Need to spread more rep before I can rep you again."

All brilliant ideas!!!! Spacing mining would be awesome!!!

hi jak glad u like some of my ideas and giving me good rep despite us having differing opinions in some other threads lol

however tho i know how to read threads and create them i havent gone much further than that yet, and dont fully understand how the rep system works or how to rep ...yet lol
but il look around and as soon as i figure it out il try it out n give some good rep to people who post good ideas i like as well as to those that seem helpful on this forum, i assume if i dont like an idea then i simply just dont rep, and only give bad rep to people who are just generally being rude, toxic and insulting pulling others down just to make themselves better about their own insecurities lol........
after some clicking i think i figured it out and just got this msg lol

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jak again"

Reactions: jak
Back