Compiled List of Cheats / Exploits / Hacks so far

MarcusLucius

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Marcus Luma Lucius
hey fellow entropians,

synopsis:
it seems that lately the QA in this "game" got out of hand. just out of interest and for documentation purposes i would like to compile a list of the comunity-know cheats to date (from the infamous modfap duper to acid lake health skilling, on to the various PK hacks .... you know what i mean)

scope
we have some really smartass ppl here in the comunity which could also try to guess the MONETARIAN damage / impact the cheat had to our economy and wallets. in the end its real cash the cheaters skim from the whole comunity.

therefore i would need your help. i know its a fine line which is drawn between cheat and using the game mechanic but lets give it a try. maybe we can narrow it down to cheats/hacks/exploits that give the users of the cheats a monetarian/skill - advantage. we can open a discussion thread if needed where we discuss the cases if unclear. if so i will link the thread in this post.

doing
ill keep the cheats in the 2nd post here and will update it constantly. i will add as much info i can get to every case over time (threads, MA-official-statements and such) maybe some day i might need a google sheet :D
if you are afraid of speaking publicly just drop me a line via pm ill give you my mail. or hit me up in discord with a PM, im also in the "official" Entropia chan.

disclaimer: if mister ludvig will delete it (like he or some other forum-puppet did with my anser to a virtuverse post without a message to me or whatsoever) ill do this thread in the other forum.

Last edited:
#1.2020 - "YOG Horror" Drilling Speed Buff also usable as Reload Buff, infamous used to cheat in mayhem - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?316793-Yog-Pet-Buff-Issue
#2.2020 - "DEV Items" handed out DannyO (and mebe much more ppl) - the chip abuse: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...neration-Field-Chip&highlight=developer+items there was also a statement from MA here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ficial-Items&p=3759586&viewfull=1#post3759586

#3.2020 - "NO Interplanetary Auction Fee - Bug" - no auction fee when you buy stuff from other planet within the crafting term
#4.2020 - "Fruit Exploit" in Mayhem - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nother-assault-exploit!!&highlight=fruit+buff

#5.2020 - Consuming HDNA lets u enter Event Areas you dont have the permissions for (fe. Gorgons Wave)

#1.2016 - Scanner Exploit where u gain skills by spawning/scanning/de-spawnig pet - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?285206-exploit-made-public-)&highlight=

#1.2015 - a way to surpass the weight limitations the 'quadwing equus' was designed - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ight-reduction-containers-amp-equus-firebirds

#1.2014 - 100% Hit Rate in PVP through a Makro https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?268254-100-pvp-hit

#1.2001 - Trapping Mobs behind obstacles/terrain to sweat/kill

Last edited:
#1.2020 - "YOG Horror" used to cheat in mayhem

Using it to cheat in mayhem was just one way, using it in hunting all the time its something else which is far more serious to do it in 2 years.

Finish last lysterium iron mission stage with 2 common lyst claims

Event maker get back tt spend in fort event
Move back to fort event zone to get safe aura and kill mobs without armor
Broken limited armor which give def
Unlimited Limited weapon amps
Unlimited Limited mining lvl13 amp
and alot more... :D

Fruit Exploit

Sorry, I know you want to add to list but I just point and shoot and dont try exploiting anything. Maybe I am just stupid, who knows :)

What the hell is 'fruit exploit' in Mayhem ?

Regards

Zyloc

Using it to cheat in mayhem was just one way, using it in hunting all the time its something else which is far more serious to do it in 2 years.

thanks. fixed that in OP

If we adding. What about the unlimited no decay mining amp? If you are meaning ones that were resolved as well

Didn't EMW have a thread like this back in the day before he left?

Last edited:
awesome thread
it's greatif we can help out!

perhaps keep it to active exploits & bugs?
if needed, a seperate thread for old ones.

duping items.... many of your mod faps are duped from pre-gold. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

you used to be able to dupe items by putting them in trade terminal and unplugging your internet or some shit that would cause you to lag out. so when you came back in game you'd have 2 mod faps ^^

Planet partners playing, possibly massively altering markup;

moon owners sharing avatars to drive a mothership crashing market for other ship owners...

Shared avatars, mule avatars, alt auction avatars, etc. Avatars used to be on multiple planets at the same time... alt avatars to get freebies...

Release of confidential info to 'special avatars' before everyone else by Mindark or Planet Partners... whether by press release one hour early or by special knowledge of what loot will start dropping from whatever wherever that may lead to massive globals that the community may or may not pick up on over the years as it happened multiple times, etc.

Mobtrains in pvp on planet, mobtrains in space...

rewards being altered before competition is over by both Mindark and Planet Partners (including but not limited to out-of-game competitions regarding wikis, etc.)

server border bug that allows sweating or hunting with no decay

ping pong hunting with vehicles (although mobs not attacking vehicles is a feature advertised for when they first came out?)

auction sneakiness that results in clds or auds going for far less than they should

trust scams, fund scams, renting scams...

'earn ped outside of game' scams

botters

frozen mob in caves and instances bug

Last edited:
Attack speed limit exceeding by using pills + e.g. thori helmet to 35% (maybe more?)

duping items.... many of your mod faps are duped from pre-gold. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

you used to be able to dupe items by putting them in trade terminal and unplugging your internet or some shit that would cause you to lag out. so when you came back in game you'd have 2 mod faps ^^

can one of the oldtimers confirm that? it was also before i started and we heared rumors back then, not more

awesome thread
it's greatif we can help out!

perhaps keep it to active exploits & bugs?
if needed, a seperate thread for old ones.

thought about that, but then again ... you started a year after me. dont you want to know (ballpark) how much you probably lost because of this problems - if we find a way to calculate it ....

Attack speed limit exceeding by using pills + e.g. thori helmet to 35% (maybe more?)

thori helmet is item effect, pills are action effect - i dont see how that would effect one another - just looked at my own helmet and it does cap properly at 15% for items - since pills are capped at 20% are you saying that the 30% cap on total isnt working and people are stacking above 30 up to 35%+ ?

If we adding. What about the unlimited no decay mining amp? If you are meaning ones that were resolved as well

Didn't EMW have a thread like this back in the day before he left?

puh never heard of that, can anyone point me to some more infos?

2006-2007 cant remember, placing any item in a container/storage and closing it was repairing the item up to 1,5~ peds

2011 Invisible vehicles used as shield in pvp4 :laugh:

starterpack armor at some point in the past got their tt reduced leaving old armor pieces with higher then max tt - what happens to ul armor stats when it decays happen also to it when it has more then max tt - those armor pieces have higher then normal protection

the ravenger series of weapons is a blp weapon but doesnt accept blp amps - it however works with laser amps.

I do not remember the combination exactly, maybe I gonna try again later. I think it was smth like using X2 Stim + A-Stim (or other way round) and after that equipping the helmet. It was a buff for 15 minutes and 15 minutes to be able to use it again.

I gave up on events when I learned my lesson: it is about knowing the newest bug, not skill (besides gear of course)...

oh, and don't forget about previously compiled lists...

I dont like ppl abuse exploits but what I hate even more is ppl throwing "its an exploite" at everyone.

I think MA is FAILING big time here. If something is described as an Exploite by MA - they should tell in CL that doing this or that is an Exploit and if you do so... you can get a ban.

That some ppl make a copy of some kind of Support ticket is not a proff that something is an Exploit or not. And it is not enough that some or even MA write it on a single planets forum eighter.

If MA dont tell it directly to all players before they start the game eighter in CL or in EULA they have no proff that can be used in a cort trial.

I have heard a lot of Exploits from a lot of ppl - but I have never heard MA telling it to all players
- Auction 101 bug
- Repeating mission (stamina)
- Mob trains at rig
- VTOL hunting
- Shooting terminals in forts with rockets
- Win a LA using pitbulls as shelter
- Using a hunting bot
- Trapping a mob
- Using boxes in lootable PvP
- Sweating mobs at server boundaries
- Scanning stucked SEG's in the old factory
- Beeing invisible in PvP
- The pvp trade bug 1, 2 and 3 and maybe more
- Hunting Kingfisher without get taking dmg
- Hunting Steelbird without get taking dmg
- Immortality
- Ping pong hunting
- Damageing your vehicle <- added 04-04-11
- Scanning Vehicle <- added 04-04-11
- Shooting with a laser gun from a VTOL
- Playing entropia :) <- added 05-04-11
- Making limit/or use OA109 UL
- Hunting Exploit - "Meat Sacking" <- added 04-08-11
- The use of broken vehicle as shield <- added 06-08-11
- Use Tango as a fast shooting gun <- added 06-08-11
- Hunting along server boarder lines <- added 15-08-11
- Use tanks in PvP <- added 15-10-11
- how to save yourself in pvp4 <- added 19-07-12
- the speed hack <- added 08-10-12
- are pirates abusing the sound bug to crash people <- added 06-05-13
- Radar Exploiting In Contiminated Zone (Radar In No <- added 07-05-13
- Trapping in instances<- added 26-06-13 (has been updated in CL)
- Hidden features of "Healer Loot" <- added 11-07-13
- Pirate Exploit Exposed (video) <- added 21-07-13
- abuse by pirate using summonfucntion <- added 28-07-13 (Change in summon by MA)
- How to get back to Fort fast in LG <- added 15-02-14
- 100% PVP Hit <- added 11-01-15

just to name a few.....

Last edited:
autoloot buff not having a cap in buff icons, adding up the total from different sources but not strength of buff is only strongest single effect - not the total displayed in buff icon

There is a few other buffs where the actual effect is weaker (strength) then what is displayed in total.
eg pet focus from pets and stable - only the strongest one works

Back