Compiled List of Cheats / Exploits / Hacks so far

Last edited:
I hope this thread still has the intention to show up to mindark the serious or not so serious but longlasting bugs/issues in the universe that still should be fixed - if it however succumbs into mindark bashing/meme posting or infighting then i fear mindark will stop reading it and 711 will soon lock it - please stay ontopic.

sure bro.
various reports coming in , still. working on them now.

got a new one: the bothunter on their own LA (that obviously got banned, i think i remember selling off their items).
anyone remember this?

edit: found some infos on some kind of "eu-blog", its about botting in general and "riga team" is mentioned there too. i think these were the guys.
anyone can do a basic calculation what this could cost us? im too baffled :dunce:

Last edited:
bump. still need more infos on riga team, also a good math guy that helps calculating possible monetarian damage throught this cheatusers. thanks for your help

There was a time, I think somewhere between 2005 and 2010, where you could sweat Fugas, Gibni etc. all the low level birds and they started not to run away but to attack you. As they did very low damage, below treshold for armor when you equipped f.x. Pixie you could farm evade while haveing zero cost. MA changed the behavoir on these birds so they do not attack anymore but run away to solve this bug.
Mod Fap useres also used the acid pools for afk evade skilling with minimal cost. Acid pools where removed subsequently. Also in the same timeframe as the other "Bug"

thanks @Raffaele Meiers, does someone has more details to the modfap/acidpool exploit?
for the sweat exploit: does this exist till now? i remember dudes back there at warchief khrazaks home hanging around and sweating(?)

How about the ingame scams and cheats around BP sellers and Rare BP monopolies?

Heres a ticket I posted to MA.
And their no-bueno response.
And you poor guys are worried about a little speed buff
ROFLMAO!

This is just the tip of the Ice Berg!

I received Ziplex A10(L) Blueprint(L) while crafting.
After buying blueprints to create some components, and purchasing items from the broker, I have found out that two of the components no longer drop.
1. Accelerative matrix component 2
2. Robot heatsink
I find this quite frustrating spending time and money to find out the game is broken
Is there some reason they no loger drop?
If so why are these BPs dropping, and why are they also being sold on the broker?
Causing others to feel the same frustrations as I am.
This not only effects this BP but also the Robot beacon BPs.
I also spent considerable amounts searching and buying BPs to be able to get into beacon missions and find the heasinks to craft the beacons! Only to find out I wasted my time and my money.
Will these components be added back to the loot tables?
What is your position on this please?
2020-06-22 20:01 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Grudge,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, in accordance with our Customer Support Policy: http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/support-policies/basic-information/ we cannot provide specific answers to inquiries related to loot in Entropia Universe.

With that caveat in mind, we can assure you that the distribution of items is an area that is monitored very closely by our balancing team. Adjustments are continually being made to ensure proper balance, challenge and engagement for participants of all skill levels, on all planets, and in all time zones.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

thanks @Raffaele Meiers, does someone has more details to the modfap/acidpool exploit?
for the sweat exploit: does this exist till now? i remember dudes back there at warchief khrazaks home hanging around and sweating(?)

The sweat exploit on Birds certainly does not anymore exist. It was in 2005 when you could do it, found this two pictures in my Gallery:

BTW it was a lot easier with old Forum Software to insert a Picture from my Gallery then with this new Software, always a sign when easy tasks suddenly gets very cumbersom. With old Forumsoftware you could select, insert Image while editing the post, now you have to open another windows with your gallery, search for the picture and then copy the code and insert it into your post. This is much worse than with old forum software.

I only can say that back then, 2005, if you explored the countryside you also could see, now Ueber's, back then standing in a pool of Snabels or other low level mobs using their Imp, Mod Fap with autoclicker to skill Evade while AFK.

If you want to know witch bugs are solved the quickest then I also have a example:

After a VU it was possible to slash NPC's with melee and gain skills and the melee weapon did not decay while doing it so it was skilling melee for free, MA shut down game and corrected the Bug the same day.

Last edited:
My suspicion is that the stated project of this thread is too broad to be useful. You acknowledge that there is a fine line between exploit and non-exploit. It might be more accurate to call it an invisible, moving line obfuscated by layers of stochastic noise across multiple dimensions of analysis. Sometimes one encounters an exploit which is truly a clear cut case, involving convoluted actions that unambiguously betray the developers' intent, but very often debate over even a single putative exploit warrants multi-digit pages of discourse. In the majority of cases which are non-obvious, developer intent cannot be inferred from the action itself, but must be clarified by the developers, and sadly the developers handle this with such contrived logic that extrapolation from their individual statements to underlying principles is generally not possible. Here are just a few facets of the analysis that pose significant challenges...

• The documents which forbid exploitation give only the thinnest hint of guidance as to what actually constitutes exploitation. Examples have to be pieced together from many distributed sources.
  • Oftentimes the sources consist of private communication, such as support cases, so that everyone in the community except for the case author are receiving the information second-hand.
  • There is no unified framework of developer intent standardized by MindArk, so the rules are fragmented across the universe depending on the whims of each Planet Partner (i.e., using vehicles to absorb area-of-effect damage falls within the permissible bounds of developer intent on some planets, but not on other planets).
  • Developers' statements themselves sometimes have fuzzy boundaries (i.e., apparently on Rocktropia there is a boss mob you can summon by turreting other mobs, and NEVERDIE has stated that turreting those mobs falls within the bounds of developer intent, but repeated turreting them to summon the boss mob does not).
  • It is not clear whether a developer's statement continues to reflect developer intent after the statement has been removed from the Internet (i.e., I believe in the above case with NEVERDIE, the forum it was posted on is no longer hosted).
  • It is not clear whether a developer's statement continues to reflect developer intent after the development team ceases operation (i.e., SEE Digital Studios).
  • Developers' statements are often arbitrary, making extrapolation next to impossible (i.e., repeatedly entering a vehicle to escape mobs while mining falls within the bounds of developer intent, but doing so while hunting does not; one might also wonder based upon this whether hunting and mining together fall outside the bounds of developer intent).

I'm sure I could list many more, but in short I think there is probably too little consensus on how to deal with these types of issues to undertake this project in any sort of rigorous fashion. Perhaps a historical collection of statements by developers on exploitation that also acknowledges these challenges in interpreting them would be more useful, as that wouldn't require us to assess the "truth question" for each exploit.

Last edited:
Mother of all exploits must have been repairable L mining amp :)

Might have missed it but I didn't see any mention of the fruit/stone pick up bug. Couple guys I knew from another game came here and discovered, they had an entire soc probably 10+ people doing it and to my knowledge they were never caught or banned.

Basically you have an autoclicker pick up the stone/fruit and it let you pick up the same one hundreds of times or more especially with server lag from their reports.

I reported it but I don't even remember a "thank you" from MA :D

Might have missed it but I didn't see any mention of the fruit/stone pick up bug. Couple guys I knew from another game came here and discovered, they had an entire soc probably 10+ people doing it and to my knowledge they were never caught or banned.

Basically you have an autoclicker pick up the stone/fruit and it let you pick up the same one hundreds of times or more especially with server lag from their reports.

I reported it but I don't even remember a "thank you" from MA :D

How does that work ?

Anyway makes me wonder then why are Nutrio so expensive..? :)

Back