Compiled List of Cheats / Exploits / Hacks so far

thori helmet is item effect, pills are action effect - i dont see how that would effect one another - just looked at my own helmet and it does cap properly at 15% for items - since pills are capped at 20% are you saying that the 30% cap on total isnt working and people are stacking above 30 up to 35%+ ?

I only have ares modified for speed buff ring, so with helmet I am at 15% item buff. The pill buff is at 16% with X2 stim. Somehow it was possivle to get that to 20% but even as it is now: using X2 and equiping the helmet after results in 31% speed buff for me with my setup. Or at least it shows 31/30 instead of 30/30 (!)

Are there stims with 20% reload bonus? Might go up to 35% with it. And as this is possible I am pretty sure there are still ways to stack pills and reach 20% with "normal" pills...

I only have ares modified for speed buff ring, so with helmet I am at 15% item buff. The pill buff is at 16% with X2 stim. Somehow it was possivle to get that to 20% but even as it is now: using X2 and equiping the helmet after results in 31% speed buff for me with my setup. Or at least it shows 31/30 instead of 30/30 (!)

Are there stims with 20% reload bonus? Might go up to 35% with it. And as this is possible I am pretty sure there are still ways to stack pills and reach 20% with "normal" pills...

if it puts (!) behind then it usually means that you hit the cap and are reduced, check the Strength and which number is displayed there.
--------------------------------------
Btw its not really a bug but lag in entropia is practically slowing all of us down, leaving us with higher dmg enhancers costs but lower overall real dps - compare your data from last year with this year - in my case its practically a 15% dps loss due to lagspikes and freezes.

Ah yes, now it is like you said. 30% in strength.
Sadly I do not remember the way to stack the pills because it was only applied when getting them to stack.
Or they fixed it without saying :eyecrazy:

can you explain a bit?

Sure.

Many instances/event areas use a kill zone to stop those who have not gained the entry requirements.

For example Gorgons wave area on Ancient Greece or Arkadias warehouses.

If you do not have the required permission ( ie have completed the mission) you are kill upon entry. However, if you have HDNA, you just revive and continue, right into the area you are not allowed to be.

I have fed it back ofc.

I have a whole list of bugs/glitches. Most of them graphical and of no real economical benefit so I guess of no value here, but this one does give an advantage.

the ravenger series of weapons is a blp weapon but doesnt accept blp amps - it however works with laser amps.

you mean like the mini-sweeper? rly? you can snatch a mayhem laser amp on this or what :eyecrazy:

A realy old one was when players could scan certain NPCs and get free skills.

I think a list is a wonderful idea but also it may tempt people to use some of them and is Mindark going to ban these people who are now knowingly using them?

Also, if you guys know of these, has a Support Case been sent in and bug 'resolved" or fixed?

If, these are known and not reported isn't that in rules as "known" cheats/exploits and unreported?

I think a list like this for example:

Discovered bug/exploit -- Action Taken

* discovered bug - resolved

players and/or mobs dont show on radar partially/totally - random occurance

[...] has a Support Case been sent in [...]?

They have been reported a hundred times.
MindArk gives a shit about cheats/exploits/hacks, unless they are made public and EVERYONE abuses them.

Only if it straightly costs MA's money, the servers get shut down within no time and a hotfix gets patched on their money leak.

thought about that, but then again ... you started a year after me. dont you want to know (ballpark) how much you probably lost because of this problems - if we find a way to calculate it ....

Absolutely! Go for it :) I'll check in regularly on this

Perhaps I started a year after you, perhaps not, what was your start date?

I had the idea of splitting this into two threads for the following reason
- current exploints/bugs... something for MA to follow
- old exploints/bugs... something for us nostalgic players

Absolutely! Go for it :) I'll check in regularly on this

Perhaps I started a year after you, perhaps not, what was your start date?

puh without looking... should have been around 2005 somewhere, cnd kiddie :tongue2:

keep em coming ppl, its nearly impossible that in a REAL CASH "game" such a sheer amount of exploits exist.
im really buffled about the feedback. also got videos which clearly show ppl exploiting various things.
holy holy, soon i need help to categorize and re-check all the cases i got submitted.

on a sidenote: how can it be that noone filed legal action against the person behind the avatars that steal our money. dont we have legal affirm persons around here that could enlighten me?

on a sidenote: how can it be that noone filed legal action against the person behind the avatars that steal our money. dont we have legal affirm persons around here that could enlighten me?

Mindark... Eula, TOS, support... enough said.

Mindark says you can file police reports and that they will comply with them, but good luck on that...

Space Logout Exploit that permits mechanic bypasses of loot transportation:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?304481-Fix-space-logout-exploit

This fix is so overdue and really needs on the list - like mentioned by previous posts.
We even have a 'promise' from mindark in the state of the universe 2013 to fix the issue.
The following i copied from my list of space related state of the universe 'promises':
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013 Space was forgotten on the roadmap at first and then after an outkry of the community a promise for space was added:
Somehow the section about space development was inadvertently omitted from the State of the Universe Address. Apologies for any confusion or panic this ommission may have caused. Space is definitely part of our development roadmap for 2013, rest assured.

I have added the following section to the Entropia Universe Buzz article-

Space
In the State of the Universe Address 2012, we mentioned plans for expanding and improving space. Several other projects received higher priority in 2012, resulting in the plans for space development being pushed forward to mid-2013. The early focus will be on addressing several issues that currently allow for practically risk-free travel between planets. Space combat and weapons will also be adjusted to improve hunting space creatures and ship to ship PVP combat. Towards the end of the year, we hope to implement several completely new features to space, perhaps even space mining.
which sadly didnt happen either :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2012/12/20/State-of-the-Universe-Address-2013.xml?

the 12 cheaters can say thank you to this thread which allows them to melt in the crowd.:rolleyes:

Reactions: das

i think i know what you are saying..
first of all, yes there is a pill that gives 20 reload
[Neurostim, Modified]
run speed 35% for 1 hr
reload speed 20% for 1 hour
regen 70% for 1 hour
crit dmg 20% for 1 hour
increase HP 20 for 1 hour
crit chance 4 for 1 hour.

2nd. when i hover over HP bar and i look at my reload speed indicator it shows;
Type :Increased reload speed
Strength 15%
item : 18% / 15% (!)
action :0% /20%
total :15% / 20%
decreased reload

i have easter 20 ( 15% ) and hallow 19 ( 3% ) reload

so it shows i have 18% but strength says 15 % and so its capped correctly.

hope that solves your mystery

RtVBVAm.jpg

i need more infos from the oldtimers here regarding the infamous duping bug.
what was duped, when did this occur? how much (guess?!) was duped?
thanks.

I hope this thread still has the intention to show up to mindark the serious or not so serious but longlasting bugs/issues in the universe that still should be fixed - if it however succumbs into mindark bashing/meme posting or infighting then i fear mindark will stop reading it and 711 will soon lock it - please stay ontopic.

Back