How long before auto log out?

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
Might appear like a strange question from a experienced player

But i been AFK crafting a few times now, and after a long period of time it seems to have shut down EU when i come back. I thought there's basicly no time you can be AFK before it wants to log you out.

Did this change at some point? or is it my PC?

:scratch2:

60 min but the timer won't start until you run out of materials. And the system won't log you out if you have an item on auto-use when not crafting (hence the people sweating walls, although the ultimate purpose eludes me).

Reactions: jak
60 min but the timer won't start until you run out of materials. And the system won't log you out if you have an item on auto-use when not crafting (hence the people sweating walls, although the ultimate purpose eludes me).

If they are sweating walls while crafting to avoid the logout, its so they can see the results tab of the craft when they come back. If EU exits then you lose those results and have to manually figure out your returns and % of success, etc (if you keep track of that like i do).

Ive asked in multiple support cases for either a log, or a tab that shows the history, or even a message gets sent to you with your overall results when you run out of mats/clicks. It's a pain when EU crashes unexpectly on you as well, as then you don't know exactly how many clicks you got through before the crash.

They "log you out" when the timer runs down or your memory fills up, which ever happens first :silly2:

just set up a macro to click some meaningless button every minute or so and you wont ever log out until the server shuts down. also if you go into windowed mode i think you wont get logged out while crafting.

A vehicle RK-5 + using auto use tool and you will stay online for ever

Back