First avatar logged out forced by an PlanetPartener Official :)

Status

BestGamerEver

Dominant
Society
1.Ro
First 1ch3ls Lady
I might be the first avatar booted out from the game manually by an official avatar ever :yay:
It all started here:

...continued:

...and boom the green light of achievment (or gray screen of disconect):

I did not know i was manually booted out until i find out that the PP brags about it in local chat, see pm`s i got after relog :yay:

Later on Messi came and started same topic somehow and i told him to shh cause the PP is sided with "those people" (not calling them exploiters!) and got booted out second time :yay: TWICE IN A ROW for me :yay:
Whoever seen Bonnie`s stream seen the whole action, dont forget to hit the GZ button :)

Last edited:
And thats how it make lots of sense now.

I supose these gang of people, have a very good relation with the PP as they got backup from him.

Now i can understand how come the QUARTZ start dropping like shrapnell -> To help him finish the Gorgon Mission.

:wise: Good Work there PP.

One more confirmation the game is for Advantage takers not for others.

I'd like to do the same with you each time when I spawn the wave and you leech in for "helping"

I'd like to do the same with you each time when I spawn the wave and you leech in for "helping"

I start an wave right now, you are welcome to come in leeching and stay on topic please :)

I might be the first avatar booted out from the game manually by an official avatar ever :yay:

Not really booted from the game.
Just threw out of an instance.

There is no way to fight MA/PP backed cheaters/exploiters. :(

The only thing we can do is stop depositing and take our money out.

Not really booted from the game.
Just threw out of an instance.

There is no way to fight MA/PP backed cheaters/exploiters. :(

The only thing we can do is stop depositing and take our money out.

See last picture 2 ppl sent me in pm what PP sayd in Local Chat, i was manually logged out, the PP brags about it, and there was shared loot not an instance.

Talking about the yog exploit doesn't seem to me to be a good reason to log you out

See last picture 2 ppl sent me in pm what PP sayd in Local Chat, i was manually logged out, the PP brags about it, and there was shared loot not an instance.

Ahh yes, now I see!

But you could just log back in without any issues?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gratz for the achievment!

oh wait, whats the problem here again? Got a dc? just log back in?
maybe u got a DC by game and not the official? :eyecrazy:

It's remarkable how much drama is caused from the shared loot mobs on Next Island

looks like a ctd to me.
Pls show me the difference so that I can see that it is not.

Still, I feel MA has the right to do so if they wish.

It was a fun hunt for many, and iirc you started to talk and accuse ppl of cheating, that's bad vibes, is for some ppl ruining the evening or entropia experience, which is agaist ToU. Pls keep those things to pm's.

They asked you to stop doing certain things, which you didn't ( I was watching live on Bonnie's), that is disrespectful.

If someone would be disrespectful when being a guest at my house, I'd kick them out, probably permanently.

just my2pec
Naomi

looks like a ctd to me.

It was a fun hunt for many, and iirc you started to talk and accuse ppl of cheating, that's bad vibes, is for some ppl ruining the evening or entropia experience, which is agaist ToU. Pls keep those things to pm's.

They asked you to stop doing certain things, which you didn't ( I was watching live on Bonnie's), that is disrespectful.

If someone would be disrespectful when being a guest at my house, I'd kick them out, probably permanently.

just my2pec
Naomi

Naomi officially applying to Game Adviser role :laugh:

What you fail to mentioned was that dev specifically said he wanted to have a nice, friendly event with the players, and that he would leave if players were starting shit.

This is not new, Camburrinse did the same thing for an event on Caly.

First Lady continued to poke, make comments, be rude, attempt to start arguments.

The dev tried multiple times, asking for you to stop.

You decided you wanted to try and start shit and ruin it for everyone, so you were kicked. I don't care how pissed you are about yogs, but keep that between you and the people you don't like. Attempting to ruin an event for everyone regardless of any involvement in yogs is childish behaviour.

We are supposed to be adults, not petty children starting squabbles in local, attempting to ruin an event for everyone present and ignoring the multiple and friendly requests for you to stop by the dev.

I don't care how pissed you are about yogs, but keep that between you and the people you don't like.
The use of Yog buff in hunting equals stealing. From everyone. On next bug, the players list will be the same. It's your wallet, it ok to not care, but tolerating this is quite a grotesque show and it's mainly greed, to get one more boss, one more loot, one more ESI, just maybe you get lucky, while you have someone's hands deep in your pocket.
Keep it up.

GZ on the 128 ped ESI though ;) I've saved the stream if anyone wants a nosey.
Was that a bribe or what? IF he would have gotten it, it would have been without exploiting or cheating ;)

looks like a ctd to me.

just my2pec
Naomi

Keep MA out of your statement, the PPO its not MA, in rest ty for input, cheers :)
Oh and edited OP maybe now its visible its not a CTD? and also was many, not one disconect, two i kept track and mentioned in first post:)

Last edited:
1st screemshot i see you start accusimg for cheating
2nd screenshot you were warned by the PP
3rd screenshot shows you were booted

Just these three screenshots shows you were too rude and causing trouble for others PP tried to control the situation.
I dont see anything to be proud of unless i am missing something.

4th, Highjacking Forum to get attention on unrelated Groups and subgroups.
I am expecting a 711 intevention and :locked::smash::offtopic:

Just these three screenshots shows you were too rude and causing trouble for others PP tried to control the situation.

yeah this was harassment in its purest form.... NI official was in the right to kick.

You're not the first. Apparently this is how GeorgeSkywalker got his hatred of Arkadia. He was ejected from the planet.

You're not the first. Apparently this is how GeorgeSkywalker got his hatred of Arkadia. He was ejected from the planet.

Why was he ejected from Ark?

Why was he ejected from Ark?

Guess it was not granted to him the rank of Arkadian.

So he is not the first, what a disappointment, how can i take back my "Gratz!"?

nvm, found it.

Last edited:

Reaaaaly?!
If you look again, everything started with A JOKE!!! (saying the PP official would need a yog), which even caused the PP official to "lol".
Then cheaters / exploiters/ friends of them started to bully him in order to make him shut up:
"we are all (??) sick of it" - well, yes, but in a different way: some of us honest players are sick of cheaters / exploiters and of MA backing them up!
"u assume everyone is a cheater" - classic way for bullies to get the crowd on their side. No, he is not assuming this!

So he is bullied to shut up, to stop making jokes, to stop telling the truth in public channels, yet he stands his ground until he gets booted, and you don`t see anything to be proud of?

Then who should be proud? cheaters? exploiters? MA for allowing this mess and for not doing anything about it? PP official for being weak and for doing something to please a few cheaters / exploiters / friends of them?...

Last edited:
Reaaaaly?!
If you look again, everything started with A JOKE!!! (saying the PP official would need a yog), which even caused the PP official to "lol".
Then cheaters / exploiters/ friends of them started to bully him in order to make him shut up:
"we are all (??) sick of it" - well, yes, but in a different way: some of us honest players are sick of cheaters / exploiters and of MA backing them up!
"u assume everyone is a cheater" - classic way for bullies to get the crowd on their side. No, he is not assume this!

So he is bullied to shut up, to stop making jokes, to stop telling the truth in public channels, yet he stands his ground until he gets booted, and you don`t see anything to be proud of?

Then who should be proud? cheaters? exploiters? MA for allowing this mess and for not doing anything about it? PP official for being weak and for doing something to please a few cheaters / exploiters / friends of them?...

Glad at least few got it the right way, thanks :beerchug:
I dont have good enough english, nor im good with words in general but this post explains it much better than i could.

exactly THIS is happening when cheaters and exploiters are not punished the way they should.
best is, thers still people that think this actions are OK (while they lose theyr ass off on the cheating subjects)

first, this discussions should not arise, because the yog-exploiters shouldnt be in EU anymore.
second, its a farce that you cant freely talk about what you want in chat. i mean, really? kicking someone because he/she is sick of the f*king cheaters. well if thats EU nowadays, im glad i sold all stuff. sick really.

Reaaaaly?!
"u assume everyone is a cheater" - classic way for bullies to get the crowd on their side. No, he is not assuming this!

I dont know any of the guys involved just observing the situation from outside and i wrote in my first post what saw and if it was not the case and he was bullied by other i would recomend creating support ticket or use live chat on entropia universe site that will give him justice .

Edit : i read your post again you also accusimg some for cheating. Why would you call some people cheater if you have proove go file support case ... calling someone cheater / exploiter will create bad environment for the game itself will create bad time for and the other party involved and i do feel its harassment.

So if i was the PP i woud have done same .

Last edited:
Status
Back