Question: Rocktropia - What is up?

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
So for many days the rocktropia website was "Dead", you could not acces it. Finaly it now works, but all it does is redirect to Entropia official website account creation.

NEVERDIES Official facebook page is deactivated

People have seen NEVERDIE Global, but wasent his avatar now a official only avatar?

Theres been threads about we haven't seen or heard him in a long time.

So does anyone know, or can a Mindark official make a statement? Is Rocktropia abondoned? Is NEVERDIE back to playing normal (got no screenies of his global, just someone claiming to have seen it)

I am very curious :scratch2:

Nd has been on lately a couple times, seems kind of interested in getting back. He was able to keep the use of his avatar as part of the deal, and no idea whats up with the websites.

The planet itself is one of the best places to be. Better markups, better missions.

While it seems dead it has lots of activity, I have sold 120k ped worth of goods in 9 months at my shop there. And the land area I purchased is doing better than expected.

I would even consider buying RT from him, as it has lots of potential and plenty of business. Shame he has become an inactive owner for sure, it could be so much better.

I would even consider buying RT from him, as it has lots of potential and plenty of business.

That would be pretty cool, Forgo.

I would even consider buying RT from him, as it has lots of potential and plenty of business. Shame he has become an inactive owner for sure, it could be so much better.

Would you be willing to give up you avatar for that?

anyways, why was this guy allowed to participate like a player after he became a planet partner?

also, what happened with all ETH he scammed from the players?

:scratch2:

I can understand if he lost the passion for EU. But why not come forward with it, when so much speculation is happening.

It would suit NEVERDIE to write a little about this. Funny so much silence from an otherwise very colourfull and vocal personality :scratch2:

I can understand if he lost the passion for EU. But why not come forward with it, when so much speculation is happening.

It would suit NEVERDIE to write a little about this. Funny so much silence from an otherwise very colorful and vocal personality :scratch2:

ND has been like this ever since I created my account over 10 years ago on RT. We have had more forums than Henry had ATH. He often disappears with no explanation and then comes back and says he got some good idea and will get the economy going again. Even though it's a dead planet is still seems to have one best community in-universe. It would be great for someone to buy RT, but they still will have to deal with MA.

It would be good if someone was in the driving seat at Rocktropia. Ever since the lighting update my RT torch has been kinda trashed. Chucks out way too much light and just over exposes stuff. It used to be really nice low level flickering lighting.

While I appreciate the blame for this wholly lies with MA, I guess they expect the PP's to run along behind them picking up the pieces and adjusting items when they change something.

Something of a problem if the ND train is missing it's captain. This is why NI steadily tore itself apart with bugs over the years as MA moved the goal posts more and more and there was no one around to make sure they were still working.

Here's hoping Mr Beeblebrox returns soon

Wistrel

Well, rt is kinda stuck.

ND makes a buck from rt but not enough to develop it, and MA and him are in bad terms i think..

ND is trying to sell a land area, and MA still didn't give its approval.

There was also bad coding in several bps, so now we're stuck with old bps but we can not loot them.

And still no professional trader up there, that makes it even harder to keep rolling the dice.

Still a nice planet to explore, and a sweet music, but wait..

I heard there was a lot of weed growing up there, ND come back from Jamaica please.

:smoke:

Hmmm, this is not new NoBion (silence from ND).

When I bought my booth there at planet landing spot many years ago now, I talked to him a bit and I even joined his soc. He is well aware that his name is associated with a lot of history and baggage in this game and that many people have some issues with him, so my take on it is that he just chooses to keep a low profile these days.

One thing people don't seem to understand is that as a Planet Partner, you are really limited in what you can do. I asked him why he doesn't launch an RT Deed and he told me he was trying to but MA blocked him from doing it.

When Loot 2.0 was launched, a lot of loot from mobs on RT was broken, there were so many things not dropping anymore that very few RT BPs could actually be clicked. It took ages for this to be fixed (I think about 2 years...). The community came together and redesigned the more popular RT blueprints (the remix version) so that these items could continue to be crafted and made available to players, but that took about a year.

There are still things you cannot loot on RT, for example dragon parts are really hit and miss it seems (depending on the Dragon) and this makes the RT Dragon Armor plates un-crafteable. Also Modified Source Codes still have not dropped in Hell ever since Loot 2.0 (3 years ago now!).

While this was happening on RT, Arkadia's loot remained largely intact. Not to mention that some resources also became unavailable for a while, can't remember which ones but I think there were 1 or 2 for sure that you could no longer get in mining.

I like RT, I think the theme is great and I really like the concept of the player 'owned' instances, it's a shame that MA's priority list doesn't include basic things like fixing broken loot on other planets..

It is a tragedy how he's been treated considering how much PR he have done for the game. This is not to say that any planet partner should be treated better or worse than others.

Its a hard position for him to sit in. If it was me i would have a difficult time not bringing this to light and complain about it - Especially because it was my name being hitted on.

Hmmm, this is not new NoBion (silence from ND).

When I bought my booth there at planet landing spot many years ago now, I talked to him a bit and I even joined his soc. He is well aware that his name is associated with a lot of history and baggage in this game and that many people have some issues with him, so my take on it is that he just chooses to keep a low profile these days.

One thing people don't seem to understand is that as a Planet Partner, you are really limited in what you can do. I asked him why he doesn't launch an RT Deed and he told me he was trying to but MA blocked him from doing it.

When Loot 2.0 was launched, a lot of loot from mobs on RT was broken, there were so many things not dropping anymore that very few RT BPs could actually be clicked. It took ages for this to be fixed (I think about 2 years...). The community came together and redesigned the more popular RT blueprints (the remix version) so that these items could continue to be crafted and made available to players, but that took about a year.

There are still things you cannot loot on RT, for example dragon parts are really hit and miss it seems (depending on the Dragon) and this makes the RT Dragon Armor plates un-crafteable. Also Modified Source Codes still have not dropped in Hell ever since Loot 2.0 (3 years ago now!).

While this was happening on RT, Arkadia's loot remained largely intact. Not to mention that some resources also became unavailable for a while, can't remember which ones but I think there were 1 or 2 for sure that you could no longer get in mining.

I like RT, I think the theme is great and I really like the concept of the player 'owned' instances, it's a shame that MA's priority list doesn't include basic things like fixing broken loot on other planets..

Any comment Neverdie?

Pretty sure there is just a John NEVERDIED Jacobs running around and not the real ND

Pretty sure there is just a John NEVERDIED Jacobs running around and not the real ND

Imposter. Wait.... ND is an imposter?

Last edited:
He must be up for re-election. Thought he would show his face again before disappearing for another 4 years :handjob:

Thanks for thinking about me. I'm still here. Logging in a lot lately. Mostly keeping a low profile via the incognito setting. Exploring re-connecting with the planet and the Universe in my own way. I am always floored by the new people I meet and also the people I have known in EU for years and even decades. I'm humbled by the dedication and passion that I encounter.

I'm not at odds with Mindark at this time. They are focused on what they believe is best for the entire Universe and they are concentrating all efforts on that. I want to see them succeed for all of our benefits.

I took a big step back in Jan of 2017 for reasons which I posted somewhere, However the NDS team continued working very closely with the RT community to address Loot 2.0 issues and try other ideas.

The AI War Mission was really the last thing that I put my heart into and despite various controversies is the thing I'm still really excited about and hope to expand upon.

I may be somewhat delusional in the respect that I continue to believe the World needs Entropia Universe, of course Entropia Universe needs to continue to evolve significantly to appeal to the masses and to fulfill it's incredible potential. With so many people stuck at home with the global Pandemic and the growing impact of Climate Change, I still see the Entropia Universe RCE as an incredible economic proposition.

That's really what I think about and it's my number one preoccupation at the moment. I'm working on things that may or may not pan out, but I am very much engaged in it.

As far as Rocktropia updates are concerned I'm back to Square one at the moment, but I hope to get a few things done over the summer, but I believe I'm in a position to ramp up when the time is right...

The Rocktropia site is down and I wasn't very impressed with the Diagnosis as to why, so I decided to re-direct all traffic directly to the Sign in page for the time being. I've been thinking about changing the RT landing page anyway to reflect the direction I want to go. So it may get a make over before its live again.

I'm looking forward to a RT Deed/Share offering which I have been told is coming at some point. Again hopefully its not a fiasco, it would be in the best interest of the planet if it is equitable for the players and successful.

I keep an eye on the forums most of the time along with local and international news, so I do have a sense of what the Entropia Universe Citizens are experiencing and hoping for, I share many of the same hopes.

I'm not at all satisfied with what I have accomplished, I hope I can pull something more out of the bag to help Entropia Universe be all that it can be and to provide the opportunities it has provided to me to Millions more people around the world.. I am going about that in my own wacky way, maybe you will see what that amounts to if there is any substance to it.. I am somewhat over myself, but I'm not ready to give up, perhaps with so many epic failures under my belt I will discover a better version of myself and with that something of value to bring to the table.

In the meantime You guys and girls are rocking it, You are keeping this Universe and Dream alive and I don't know if you even realize how amazing you all are and what you are accomplishing. Truly You are all an inspiration.

And a shout out to Mindark, Entropia is an extraordinary Project and its absolutely remarkable that some of our avatars are closing in on 20 Years of age. NEVERDIE is of legal drinking age in the UK.. But I think i'll wait for the Coronavirus vaccine before I rush out to the pub to get him drunk.

Very nice of you to take the time to say 'Hi' to the community and give an update. Though my avatar is only about 13 years old, he's been getting drunk plenty lol, whether that is legal or not, I'll let MA decide lol

I hope you get an RT Share going, that would only make sense, seems like all other areas are getting them these days, RT should be able to have it too.

Not sure if you're looking for feedback or not but here's a few things I'll volunteer if you care to hear it:

Rocktropia Armors/plates:
1. RT doesn't have a whole lot in terms of Armor anymore since the Jarhead armor BPs no longer drop (since at least 3 years now I think?), and most of the dragon parts don't drop making the plates impossible to craft, and the Modified Source Codes not dropping means the Malware also cannot be crafted... So what's left then? Disco, Stealth, Spam, Firewall... Disco is just a carbon copy of Jaguar, Stealth is the same as Martial, and spam, well, since the changes to armors in Loot 2.0, it's impossible to sell it... So while Ark enjoys some of the most popular armors in the game (Perseus and Pegasus), RT is left with nothing interesting to offer EU in terms of armors (Firewall MK-3 is nice but not much demand for that sadly, except during Easter Mayhem maybe). I really hope this changes soon. And I hope there will be an RT armor upgrade chain.

Player owned Instances:
2. I'm assuming that the privately 'owned' Instance concept is still alive and well seeing as there was recently an indication of a continuation of it via the new Dragon Kingdom, but I think Instance Key BP sales are something like 1 BP every 3 years or so? To me, the reason for this is quite simple: it's really not that easy to collect the needed bananas and I think that creates a big barrier to would-be investors/Instance owners. I've been buying bananas on RT since 2016 and I only have enough to buy a basement instance, which is not what I want. An investor could come along, want to buy the Castle or the Zeppelin, only to realize that the task of gathering the necessary bananas is just way over and above what they are actually willing to invest in terms of time. I think this is a barrier, it needs to be easier than this. I'm interested in the Tangerine Zeppelin but at this rate, it's going to take something like 10 more years...

Epic Dhampyre chain:
3. The Epic mission chain to get the Dhampyre is really awesome, I admire the thought and planning that went into designing it, truly nothing like this anywhere else in EU as far as I know. Sadly, very few people even know about it, which is sad really because it's designed to encourage collaboration and team work. The Dhampyre is totally worth the time and effort also, love that pet. Sadly, I feel that the last part of this chain isn't really of much interest (I believe you turn in your biodome antidote for a chance to loot an UL firewall-mk3 armor part). Seeing as Thunderbird goes for something like tt+2k, I feel that the last portion of this chain isn't really up to the playerbase's expectation of what should come next and that is a let down. But otherwise, I think this epic chain should be more widely known somehow, not sure exactly how that would be done exactly, but more people should know about it.

Also, I'd like to add some item points to my booths at City of Dreams, I've asked Doc, he said to contact MA about it. MA said to contact NDS... So now that Doc is no longer around, how do I go about requesting this? Are you even going to allow it? Would be nice if I could add 10 points or so per booth, I try to offer the community things they need there.

Cheers,

Legends

Last edited:
Very nice of you to take the time to say 'Hi' to the community and give an update. Though my avatar is only about 13 years old, he's been getting drunk plenty lol, whether that is legal or not, I'll let MA decide lol

I hope you get an RT Share going, that would only make sense, seems like all other areas are getting them these days, RT should be able to have it too.

Not sure if you're looking for feedback or not but here's a few things I'll volunteer if you care to hear it:

Rocktropia Armors/plates:
1. RT doesn't have a whole lot in terms of Armor anymore since the Jarhead armor BPs no longer drop (since at least 3 years now I think?), and most of the dragon parts don't drop making the plates impossible to craft, and the Modified Source Codes not dropping means the Malware also cannot be crafted... So what's left then? Disco, Stealth, Spam, Firewall... Disco is just a carbon copy of Jaguar, Stealth is the same as Martial, and spam, well, since the changes to armors in Loot 2.0, it's impossible to sell it... So while Ark enjoys some of the most popular armors in the game (Perseus and Pegasus), RT is left with nothing interesting to offer EU in terms of armors (Firewall MK-3 is nice but not much demand for that sadly, except during Easter Mayhem maybe). I really hope this changes soon. And I hope there will be an RT armor upgrade chain.

Player owned Instances:
2. I'm assuming that the privately 'owned' Instance concept is still alive and well seeing as there was recently an indication of a continuation of it via the new Dragon Kingdom, but I think Instance Key BP sales are something like 1 BP every 3 years or so? To me, the reason for this is quite simple: it's really not that easy to collect the needed bananas and I think that creates a big barrier to would-be investors/Instance owners. I've been buying bananas on RT since 2016 and I only have enough to buy a basement instance, which is not what I want. An investor could come along, want to buy the Castle or the Zeppelin, only to realize that the task of gathering the necessary bananas is just way over and above what they are actually willing to invest in terms of time. I think this is a barrier, it needs to be easier than this. I'm interested in the Tangerine Zeppelin but at this rate, it's going to take something like 10 more years...

Epic Dhampyre chain:
3. The Epic mission chain to get the Dhampyre is really awesome, I admire the thought and planning that went into designing it, truly nothing like this anywhere else in EU as far as I know. Sadly, very few people even know about it, which is sad really because it's designed to encourage collaboration and team work. The Dhampyre is totally worth the time and effort also, love that pet. Sadly, I feel that the last part of this chain isn't really of much interest (I believe you turn in your biodome antidote for a chance to loot an UL firewall-mk3 armor part). Seeing as Thunderbird goes for something like tt+2k, I feel that the last portion of this chain isn't really up to the playerbase's expectation of what should come next and that is a let down. But otherwise, I think this epic chain should be more widely known somehow, not sure exactly how that would be done exactly, but more people should know about it.

Also, I'd like to add some item points to my booths at City of Dreams, I've asked Doc, he said to contact MA about it. MA said to contact NDS... So now that Doc is no longer around, how do I go about requesting this? Are you even going to allow it? Would be nice if I could add 10 points or so per booth, I try to offer the community things they need there.

Cheers,

Legends

Well when it comes to investors they can invest in ruxx codes to get bananas its simple how ever. Money talks ! ;)
I collected my bananas in 1 month. Just saying its not like i have 150 ruxx in storage somewhere :D

call me when loot is fixed, its an amazing planet overall and id really like to go back there.

I'm looking forward to a RT Deed/Share offering which I have been told is coming at some point. Again hopefully its not a fiasco, it would be in the best interest of the planet if it is equitable for the players and successful.

:wise:
As I read this I am reminded that I already own shares, NDC-->TPT, of RT. So I ask you NEVERDIE, will I be credited for my investment by being given shares in RT equivalent to their worth at the time at which you sold my Etherium?

I know you cannot answer that because, though I am no Jacques Derrida, you admit that you are being "told" that there is a "RT Deed/Share offering".

I eagerly await your reply.

Stirge

About the AI Mission... the reward offered for completing the daily mission 240 times in a year is real? Can you actually claim that? Has anyone claimed it? How is it claimed? :scratch2:

I'd be down to do some grinding there if there was some light about this :O

EDIT: Some people claim that Boxer and Dhampyre spawns are bugged and they do not spawn nowadays. With that kind of information (true or not) most of us will not be investing any time/peds on trying to get into Biodome or spawn one of those tamables.

Would be nice to have some confirmation on the fact that those tamable pets are still spawning as they should.

Last edited:
Loot balancing is what RT needs the most at this point. Most mobs still drop things like the BAMF guns who are outdated for years. Make the items that drop worth the effort to hunt there. On a personal note I would love to see the elite dragons spawn there again. At the time released they were way too hard to hunt for 99% of the people but since we seen much better armors, guns and faps and we have enhancers now.

Back