B: Improved Mk2

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ok but as long as you dont prove anything I´m not gonna believe you.

and another damn bump, ffs guys sell him his sissy gun!!!

Yep he needs it....the bigger gun > the more löking :wise:

Ellö

Bald den kåtaste löken ever.

Bumpi bumpi

:handgun:

Dlx pwns

Floppy said:
Bald den kåtaste löken ever.

Bumpi bumpi

:handgun: <----- BLP FTW :laugh:

Dlx pwns

pwnage !

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Baldurn said:
That was just Akoz putting up a fake pic to get extra hunters on his land.....

lol stfu nuuba, it was for fun that pic, like in "for fun"? not to get hunters there, and lol you think you know alot, the gun has been looted after 4.5, and its gonna be looted again, "prolly not to long time left eigther"

and once again buha nuuba :laugh:

i
Bring
Up
Your
DuLi_ said:
lol stfu nuuba, it was for fun that pic, like in "for fun"? not to get hunters there, and lol you think you know alot, the gun has been looted after 4.5, and its gonna be looted again, "prolly not to long time left eigther"

and once again buha nuuba :laugh:

i
Bring
Up
Your

Silence Woman. Akoz thread . Funny? How come that Akoz never replied to the thread to tell if it was fake or not? How come another guy in this thread replied me with the answer ' no not that one ' then?

I know a lot, surely a lot more than you. For example i know that probably and either spells like i just spelled them and not ' Prolly ' and ' Eigther ' .

You cant be sure that it will be looted again, there is a chance that it will drop but you have no idea if it will drop or not. If it will, i think it would very shortly after some CC getting banned.

And once again, Silence Woman.

gogo Julmust Deluxe!

Baldurn said:
Silence Woman. Akoz thread . Funny? How come that Akoz never replied to the thread to tell if it was fake or not? How come another guy in this thread replied me with the answer ' no not that one ' then?

I know a lot, surely a lot more than you. For example i know that probably and either spells like i just spelled them and not ' Prolly ' and ' Eigther ' .

You cant be sure that it will be looted again, there is a chance that it will drop but you have no idea if it will drop or not. If it will, i think it would very shortly after some CC getting banned.

And once again, Silence Woman.

Because Akoz posted it in the Galleria McCormick forum. Now why would he have done that if he wanted people to believe it was true :rolleyes:
If you don't read carefully you don't deserve the truth ;)

Closing this thread since Jocke has made a new one...

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back