WOOOT!!! I got my name on the Ad Terminal :D

Status

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
I got my name on the ad terminal :cheer:

I personaly find this hilarious and very humorous.... I know who is behind it but I wont mention the name. I hope it was worth the amount of ped he spent on it :laugh:

This is by far my favorite personal attack. Its even better then this was

There is the Golden rule that says: "treat others as you want to be treated"
There is the Platinum rule that says: "treat others as they want to be treated"
Then there is the HardWrath Entropia Universe rule that says: "treat others as they treat you"

Here are the screen shots:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just for the record... I didnt "stab him in the back", he was looking right at me when I did it... I did "twist the knife" though :nana:

Gotta remember people... its all just a game, only a game

let me guess this straight...it's an achievement for u that someone thought u were enough of an ass to waste peds about it :confused: :rolleyes:

lanksia said:
let me guess this straight...it's an achievement for u that someone thought u were enough of an ass to waste peds about it :confused: :rolleyes:

In this specific case... yes!

Aren't you the same guy that told BruuD he was posting just because he wanted attention a few minutes ago?

Pot, kettle, black, mean anything to you? :rolleyes:

I have to say that this really brightened my day.... I am home from work sick with really bad sinus cold and was not too happy.

This cheered me up though :laugh:

HardWrath said:
Keep up the good work Etopia :thumbup:

my point is that :

Kygon said:
you know you guys in those soc(s) should get a private forum to talk about things like these, I'm getting tired of all the flaming to and from those soc(s)

Grats, pretty cool achievement, getting free publicicy as a bad-ass slick. Hope the reputation will not precede you...

Thanks, we have a private soc forum, however the Ad Terminal isnt in there... its in the game for all to see.

What, do you think I'm gonna waist peds on this and respond with my own ad about the situation? Hell no!

If I had to spend money on this then it would cease being funny to me :)

BTW guys... I never made the claim that I am not an asshole, unfortunately the people who know me like me and they tell people that I’m a nice guy. Well I guess I am nice to someone as long as they don’t try to bring harm onto me or interfere with my interests.

HardWrath said:
Thanks, we have a private soc forum, however the Ad Terminal isnt in there... its in the game for all to see.

What, do you think I'm gonna waist peds on this and respond with my own ad about the situation? Hell no!

If I had to spend money on this then it would cease being funny to me :)

Yeah , you right , the best things to do , to be sure if someone have luckyly miss that fantastic AD , is to come here and brag out about it , so noone can avoid it.

What i think ... i only think you need som attention to post so much about you , your soc , and what ever evryone say or do about it...
Its getting pathetic...

Etopia said:
my point is that :

Lol, Etopia. I knew what your point was :)

I r not dumb! :coffee:

Etopia said:
Yeah , you right , the best things to do , to be sure if someone have luckyly miss that fantastic AD , is to come here and brag out about it , so noone can avoid it.

What i think ... i only think you need som attention to post so much about you , your soc , and what ever evryone say or do about it...
Its getting pathetic...

:rofl: Come here Etopia, let me give you a hug :grouphug:

HardWrath said:
BTW guys... I never made the claim that I am not an asshole.

Funniest thing I have read in a week... :laugh:

I may just want to meet you in game and shake your virtual hand. :cool:

NetStalker said:
Funniest thing I have read in a week... :laugh:

I may just want to meet you in game and shake your virtual hand. :cool:

Yea, I thought some people would get a good laugh out of it just as I am... thats why I posted it :)

This is kinda like a PWNed ATH really :D

ok, now stop bumping :p

This wasn't allowed in the other thread and won't be allowed in this one either. It has the same potential to create a battleground for flaming and it's not going to happen. PLZ stop posting this stuff HW, it is NOT funny anymore.

More threads like it will get this as well --> :locked:

Status
Back