looking for jobs

Cervus

Old
Society
NBK Rangers
Ieuru Cervus Uramos
Hi all!

Right, lets get to the point. I am a self confessed n00b who has been playing for a couple of weeks. At the moment I find myself with little funds in-game, and due to being made redundant from my job, lacking the financial means to deposit.

I was wondering if anybody on this forum needed any jobs doing around PE? I am not fussy, I will do anything.

I have been collecting tailoring materials for DarkAngle, and been earning a small profit in the process(I will continue to do this of course) but would like to try my hand at more things.

Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks

i can invite u to the soc im in and im sure u will find there any jobs :laugh:

i need 100,000 bottles of sweat.

im paying 2pec a bottle MAX

I dont want it in shipments, i want all 100k in one go.

Get to work tiger!

lol, you'll never get 100,00 bottles of sweat of the same person, esecially for 2 PEC/bottle.

Noob races whata hoot

I was at camp pheonix last night bored so I was throwing nexus on the ground and watching everyone scrammbling to pick it up.then Zoe says Im feeling generous also and was going to host a race for all noobs under 26 agility first prize has 25 ped, second was i think 15 ped, and then third was 7 ped, so she got all the noobs to line up I think there was about 6 or so and they had to run to billy's I said i'd run with them to watch, The race started they all took off exchanging leads, I can just imagine what was going through the leaders head when they got passed lol. I only ran a short distance of course being a smoker and a little over wieght didn't want to over do it lol , I just tp'd to billys and waited, Everyone had a awesome time and then all the noobs raced back winners excludes. So basically you can have a good time and some fun if you respect other players and not be a putz which there are out there sometimes and the more expereienced players might do something great for the noobs like this . to help get you started and going in the game, Im sure the 25ped came in very handy to the winner. basically im saying this last 2 sentences because the other night I handed out about 7 axes to noobs at port who where asking legit questions and i thought where cool. the next night there where a bunch of different noobs bad mouthing and begging and just being rude so I left not handing out another 7 axes and faps i had and I think most of the other experienced players left to not helping anyone, SO have fun be polite you never know who you might meet.

Last edited:
Sorry my post should be moved it has nothing to do with jobs lol sorry again

Jaget said:
lol, you'll never get 100,00 bottles of sweat of the same person, esecially for 2 PEC/bottle.

well, aren't we the clever one! :dunce:

Back