No more selling items/peds for IRL cash !!!

MindBuster said:
Please read here about the EFD system, the auctions just "happended" and should not be considered the main use of the EFD, if you sell an item for EFD dont expect to buy another better item, the EFD is for coloring usernames/custom titles. :wise:

and for the arcade :D

"If a little money doesn't go out; great money won't come in." -Chinese Proverb

"A man may be loyal to his government and yet oppose the particular principles and methods of administration." -Abraham Lincoln

"A little patience, and we shall see the reign of witches pass over, their spells dissolve, and the people, recovering their true sight, restore their government to its true principles. It is true that in the meantime we are suffering deeply in spirit, and incurring the horrors of a war and long
oppressions of enormous public debt...If the game runs sometime against us at home, we must have patience till luck turns, and then we shall have an opportunity of winning back the principles we have lost, for this is a game where principles are at stake." -Thomas Jefferson

"No enterprise can exist for itself alone. It ministers to some great need, it performs some great service, not for itself, but for others; or failing therein, it ceases to be profitable and ceases to exist." -Calvin Coolidge

Last edited:
Hmmmn...
Ive bought peds before, once, since I was gonna need alot of peds and a mate of mine was selling alot of peds, and I that way helped him get rid of it a lil.. Other then that I havent yet sold peds, and I havent ever thought of the future day that I will. But I do surely see the complications for others..

Complications as for short-term players who put in alot of money then take it out not long after. That they made this type of trade illegeal might make the short-term's think more over what they are putting in, since MA has a slight history of taking their time when it comes to withdrawing. They should really really make this time shorter now.

As for buying peds..
I know alot of friends whom I trust deeply and they trust me, who have used the option of buying peds in the past. Now, as they no longer have that option... Would this be a solution OK in Mindark's eyes?
-The friends put in the amount they need in peds into my account, and I deposit it all for them. Technicaly its not BUYING peds, its letting a friend who can, deposit for you!

they could simply paypal you the money, you deposit, give them the money.

if they toss a tt item into tye trade it probaby wont raise any red flags, but then again, its not against the EULA anyways... the EULA prevents use of purchase of peds OUTSIDE its system.... and that isnt.

MindBuster said:
Due to changes in the Project-Entropia "Conditions Of Use" it is no longer allowed to sell items or PED's for real cash.

Thereby any "Selling PED's by PayPal/MoneyBookers/Bank Transfer" is no longer allowed in the EntropiaForum Trade Forum.

Same goes for items ofcourse.

Anything put up for sale in this Trade forum MUST be set for sale using INGAME PED's.

Read the following thread for further explanation...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3722

/Edit

Read further down in this thread about EFD auctions.

MindBuster/Entropia Forum = MindArk Police Department

This seems like a huge grey area to me, I'd be amazed if the purchase of the space station took place without some IRL cash.

The conditions, like all conditions, just say you can't do anything "All and any trade with Virtual items, virtual funds, as well as real fund transactions, must be done through MindArk approved procedures. Any such transactions carried out using any non-approved procedure is a violation and can result in a lockdown of any involved account. If you are unsure if a certain transaction is approved or not, you must contact the Project Entropia support for confirmation."

Consider a forum that allows you to buy items using game credits and/or vice versa.

Now consider Game A, Game B and a forum allowing people to buy/sell items in Game A or Game B for forum credits.

Now consider Game B has the abilty to remove IRL cash with no fee / delay.

BTW, I had the same problem with depositing by credit card, the bank said they don't allow certain types of transaction because they are not insured due to the fraud risk. I just payed the extra % to use paynova.

Im honestly sorry to say, but I have run into that same problem in PE and have tried to resolve it without any success. Im hoping that next semester when I open up my new bank account since my family and I recently moved, Ill be able to deposit, but if I still get the shaft, then I suppose I am left to pay extra, because of a technicality...... in all honestly I love this game to death, and am looking forward to depositing so that I can finally get the chance to really devote myself to the game instead of having to slow down things and trade in a broken and I do mean broken economy.

I just deposited through Game-Time.info. Within 2 minutes a rep from Game-Time called to confirm that I was who I said I was and that I had in fact authorised the transaction. I don't know if this gives anybody any confidence in them but I thought I would share. I had no problems with them at all. Good luck everybody!:tiphat:

Euhura: I use game-time all the time... they are pretty good imo :yup:
.. sometimes I need to give the guy a quick ring to hurry him up a bit (heh.. I'm very impatient) with my peds :cool:

Thumbs up to game-time from me :)

Back