Society
Shaolin
Akoz
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I have now successfully paid back to the community! :wise:

*cough* << Selling unique war axe @ tp >>

Was it full tt?

i bid 2 kids and one wife

akoz, can you send me a pm how you do that ped count thingie? lol.

also, gratz on busting that thing, but it took so long.... :eek:

Akoz said:
*cough* << Selling unique war axe @ tp >>
low tt :laugh:
rofl, at least lowest it can have

what decay has this thing? 1 ped 50 per strike?

edit, i have a pink havoc thong to bid in storage? interested?

Alice said:
low tt :laugh:
rofl, at least lowest it can have

what decay has this thing? 1 ped 50 per strike?

edit, i have a pink havoc thong to bid in storage? interested?

think more...i think its economy was like 2.X orso?

chielsen said:
Was it full tt?
take a look at the pic , nowadays the max tt is shown on statistics, not as it was before ;)

What can i say...Amazing card...lol how much you asking on axe? :D

Alice said:
take a look at the pic , nowadays the max tt is shown on statistics, not as it was before ;)

I know i didn't ask what the full tt was, only if it was at full tt when akoz started slamming with it. Nice job akoz. Did you use it for pk only, or if taxes came in some nice snable killing :p

chielsen said:
I know i didn't ask what the full tt was, only if it was at full tt when akoz started slamming with it. Nice job akoz. Did you use it for pk only, or if taxes came in some nice snable killing :p
hm, got it wrong, oki, sry

Akoz said:
Do you pay for the shipping costs?
yup i will pay shipping its 1-45 year old wife type person 1-20 year old female type girl child and 1-9 year old of the supirior gender

now i know that last comment will get me flamed a bit but he is my pride and joy

Wow... and you forgot to edit out your credits :D :laugh:

^^sarcasm btw ;)...

Last edited:
CareBear said:
Wow... and you forgot to edit out your credits :D :laugh:

if those credits are real, i'm gonna hang myself :kos:

Draggger said:
i bid 2 kids and one wife

I bid 4 kids, a wife, two dogs, four cats a Geko Lizard and a small bird. If I have to I will throw in my car... (who needs the car if there is no one to run around... lol)

Hey

Thank you Akoz for filling loot pool. You are going to do that weekly from now on, yes?
:wise:

-Zap

Bid TT price :)

Zap said:
Hey

Thank you Akoz for filling loot pool. You are going to do that weekly from now on, yes?
:wise:

-Zap

Wait... doesn't MA take all the money for Decay ? :eek: jk

Whoa! 25 Billion PED? hehe :D

boborod said:
Whoa! 25 Billion PED? hehe :D
Actually he has more but some of the leading digits are cut off by the display area being too small ;)

:eek: Please tell me those credits aren't real... Though knowing how many LA's you bid on I'm wondering how many of those numbers are really there :eek: :confused:

Edit: The 'credits' use the numbers 0,5,4,9,2 and 6 only and are all used more than once :p Seems there was a bit of copy and pasting going on there :p So assuming the first 6 numbers are in the right place, your credits could be as low as 10,549.26PED :tongue2:

Last edited:
Ok Akoz, I swap you a Haircut for it! :D But not the latest one I unlocked, your Axe thingy is not THAT good... :tongue2:

demoniac said:
Actually he has more but some of the leading digits are cut off by the display area being too small ;)

wow akoz would you mind giving me 10k peds lol :D

This item should be sold at a TT MINUS rate, with that value I'd expect you need to global off every mob to break even on the decay :laugh:

I don't even have enough to bid TT. :broke:

Looks like you don't need it though. :laugh:

Yay! I made it! I bet I'm the only Shaolin around who never got killed by that thingy... :silly2:
Maybe I should start an achievement thread of my own...

(And I bet Akoz is gonna repair it now and stab me in the back... ;) )

Back