Shaolin wants YOU!

Bump for a great bunch of guys and an amazing soc...

I looked at it and thought "is it really possible to be lvl 70 and not have 250k?"

Yes. Completely possible. Everything depends on whether it diversify professions or not. Someone who is only a hunter with a same type of weapon and who never did mining or crafting, will be far from reaching even 250k skills.

And this is the reason why we "only" ask for 200k skills.
Roughly.
Since years.
Unchanged.

It is only one minuscle component of the total piece of art, which represents a real Shaolin.
:wtg:

BBC One found secret footage of our last Society Meeting:

up we go with a bump for an amazing soc

Thank you, Shaolin

After such a long absence from EU (many years), my return is now complete with my (re)admission into Shaolin.
I was a member of Shaolin Xue Yan back in 2007, but never graduated from the Academy due to RL matters.
Photon extended me an invite a week ago, and of course I accepted.
This awesome band of people have made me feel very welcome.

:yay::hug::yay:

After such a long absence from EU (many years), my return is now complete with my (re)admission into Shaolin.
I was a member of Shaolin Xue Yan back in 2007, but never graduated from the Academy due to RL matters.

Good to have you back man :)

Great to have you and Welcome Back~

:beerchug:

Hello to all of my new Society mates. I feel very lucky and honored to be part of a society with such a great reputation and history in EU. Thank you so much for opening a new chapter in this universe for me. I joined at a perfect time. Next week marks the 17th anniversary of Shaolin !

Wow! Yes I suppose they are one of the few that remain from when I joined in 2004. 17 years crazy... still active?

Wow! Yes I suppose they are one of the few that remain from when I joined in 2004. 17 years crazy... still active?

Oh Wistrel and Entropia Pioneers, THE true Pioneers of PE!

We are truely sorry for the very most competitors, who didn't stand the test of time. They inspired us, their competition strengthened us and helped us to grow, to improve and to become what we are and what keeps us kicking successfully for so long now.

Way too many ladies and gentlemen passed away, but those who survived their old society and look for a constant and reliable new family to get caught up in are welcome by heart to knock at the gates of the Shaolin Monastery, say hello and introduce themselves to us.
...if we don't already know you. Which is quite likely, when you survived for so long now.

Last edited:
Aww thanks... I think there are only a few of EP who still log in and indeed, I've known people who have sadly passed away who used to play Entropia. Crazy...

If I had my way, they'd all get statues/memorials in this place. I'd consider it an honor to offer that, not something that should be profited from.

Back