Hairstyle 17 unlocked

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz

Another one down, and many more to come :)

I first thought the male version here was my own haircut, but it seems this is a different version wich is larger in the back. Click the image for a closeup.
Thanks for Twiffo for modeling :)

PS Pinky.. time to stop slacking and get those scissors warm if you want to have a chance here ;)

grats
Akoz said:
PS Pinky.. time to stop slacking and get those scissors warm if you want to have a chance here ;)

:laugh:

Gratz for unkocking, but you have to change casting agency :)

Akoz said:

Holy Crap! that was fast! you really did find a way to skill 6 times faster! Big time gratz!

I guess I dont stand a chance now - cant compete with 6 times faster skilling unless i find out how to do it too!

But still, its good for the game, so i'm not bitter and twisted!... git! :D

Haha.. throwing in the towel already? :)
..that was over quick

Akoz said:
Haha.. throwing in the towel already? :)
..that was over quick

Well, i wouldnt say throwing in the towel, but you got to agree, under the skilling system I use (and until now you used) it is virtually impossible to unlock 2 styles at your skill level within a week...unless you are in front of the PC 24 hours a day...

I guess I just need to find the new skilling system before I can even think about catching up... so at least for the mean time, gratz, you win! ;)

any clues to what system you are using? :girl: I'll be ya best friend! :D

PINKY said:
any clues to what system you are using? :girl: I'll be ya best friend! :D
Hmmmm when a woman says that... Go for it Akoz :D

gratz! it seems theres more barbers around then anyone expected :)

Back