Investing in MindArk and Project Entropia

Status
Devil Doll said:
A corporate page will be a website dedicated to the company MindArk. Right now they only have a website dedicated to the game PE.

DD
:evilking:

I don't know if Marco is using correct English or not but a corporate page is just that - a page, as apposed to a corporate site which would be a full website.

Etopia i've already said a bunch of things about it... Just read some of my other posts.

Milkey said:
Etopia i've already said a bunch of things about it... Just read some of my other posts.

i read all your post write after the ceremonie.
NOTHING about this without that :

Milkey said:
wow you people think to much :D
My disciple has explained to me what MA plans to do with the funds... Servers,Staff, advertising in asia. He lives in same town as MA (Gothenburg or something?)... So I dunno what all the belize stuff is about. Bridge is a worldwide thing.

but this post :

Milkey said:
If you all were at the house competition ceremony... you may have seen me talking to Marco about what I knew. He kept telling me he wasn't allowed to comment anymore on the subject :laugh:

and with that one :

Milkey said:
WGP4LIFE123 is my aim... and yes I do know more. If anyone was at the house competition you saw marco telling me he wasn't allowed to comment anymore on what I had said... Owned? :sniper:

I actually tryed to keep this quiet... But since people started saying stuff I wanted to give out the facts and to avoid the bs... But again this is a sales thread hehe.

AIM: WGP4LIFE123 (always on)
MSN: WGP4LIFE123@hotmail.com (on from time to time...)
IRC: [LiE]`Milkey (maybe?)
I got a cell phone too... not quite necessary for this though...

you show like you know lots of things , and you are so aware about evrything...
i just wait you write it.

you said A say B now....

Guess i didn't remember all those haha. We're doing the interview with skam as I type this.

Bridge is a piece of shit pyramid scheme and my GOD,your a moron if you think otehrwise

Knuckles. Thats not true. For a pyramid scam you need to recruit more and more people. You do not need to do this in bridge (which renders your theory a lie). Also you buy stocks and you sell stocks, you control YOUR money. Don't make false statements when you don't have proof. Please read the interview when it's up.

Well, Bridge has been reported to the swedish police for arranging pyramid schemes. (Here's an article about it (in swedish). )

Edit : I personally don't think that it's a classic pyramid scheme. If it was, the only way to make money would be to recruit new members. Not sure what the law says though...

Edit : Sorry, too tired to translate... :zzz:

Last edited:
I used an online translator for this so its a bit hazy, but you get the idea anyway:

Swedish National Gaming Board has reported to the police bridge Group. The authority asserts that the company busy oneself with illegal pyramidspel. - entire ogrundat, considers carried out legal adviser Lars Felth.

The south Swede early has told about investment carried out bridge that tempts small saver to pay a membership fee on up to 16 900 sek in order to few to last with and to do share snips in not listed companies.

Than so long has no share businesses been done. Instead, the members can become so called agents and to serve money through that värva new members to bridge. And the is just the as Lotteriinspektionen faces itself in your announcement. An activity where the members only can serve money through member recruiting is an illegal pyramidspel and thereby a fracture against lotterilagen.

- the exists how many network arrangement off this type as entire pcs. So we look only on the most clear. The last years have we done five sex reports to the police, says Peter Alling, legal adviser on Swedish National Gaming Board .

Kjell Nilsson, well-known industrial leader and before this manager for Trelleborgskoncernen, works as counsellors to bridge. He means that report to the police is incorrect but wants to not to makeacommitmentto on why.
How influences report to the police your commitment in the company?
- I have no more to add. I am not bridge.
But you work of course as their counsellors?
- the is well a damn difference, says Kjell Nilsson and imposes the nap.

Bridge Group has your registered office in the wealth paradise Belize in Central America. In Sweden, the company of the subsidiary is represented GICM Scandinavia and CEO Mats Jäderberg. He does not want to to comment on report to the police without refers to carried out legal representatives:
- I consider that announcement is both incorrect and groundless. The builds on information from members as the actual produced homepages and qualified mejl with information that does not agree agreed with carried out, says Lars Felth that is legal adviser and represents the company.

His biggest objection builds on that the the first share business is on time and that the company thereby cannot be counted as a pyramidspel. In August, the first is waited prospektet last completedlily. Then, bridge's members will be offered to buy new issued shares in Göteborgsföretaget Mindark pc stem total 30 millions sek. The original Mindark went in konkurs the spring 2003 and a new started company has taken over the activity in konkursboet.

EDIT: Im translating a few of the words not done.

Last edited:
Here's another article with a bit more info:

http://www.realtid.se/ArticlePages/..._Realtid285/20050726152051_Realtid285.dbp.asp

Translation, Sorta:

Entropia-bolaget
worth 200 millions
The playing company Mindark pc Ltd, that stands behind the virtuella the playing Entropia, is evaluated to 205 millions sek. This autumn, the company will draw in 30 millions sek in a nyemssion.

Project Entropia, the playing that will take Mindark to the stock exchange.
The company bridge Group, that amuses Mindarks new issue has ended up under fire and been reported to the police of Lotteriinspektionen in order to last an illegal pyramidspelsbolag.

As Realtid.se typed for a week since has Project Entropia 270.000 members over the whole world. According to Jan Welter Timkrans, that is CEO and central owners in Göteborgsbaserade Mindark pc Ltd, comes the company to increase the turnover to 35 millions sek this year. The is the company that took over all rights to the playing Entropia after Mindarks konkurs 2003.

For the continued development, capitals are required nytt. Mindark will implement a new issue this autumn and to draw in 30 millions sek.

- the is a big stem hand interest, but still exists no possibility to sign shares. Tamm&partner, that deals with the value, has in a first value come until that Mindark is worth 205 millions sek. And within a near future comes a more detailed value, says Jan Timkrans.

Jan Timkrans may 44 percents of the shares today.

- in connection with the new issue will I go down to 40 percents.

Other shares are may of CG Bothén Ltd, the personnel and some additional private persons.

- we have actuallily a stock exchange in in Entropia but the is not put into operation. The had been possible to implement our new issue in Entropia and to offer our members to invest in the company, but we have valt to not to do the.

Instead bitten Jan Timkrans on an inquiry from the company bridge Group. Bridge Group is a network marketing company that not yet has some activity. He tells that a person from bridge Group took contact with him for two months since.

Bridge Group is registered in the wealth paradise Belize in Mellanamerika. Former Trelleborgs-vd: n Kjell Nilsson have borne the role as counsellors to bridge Group. He has garanterat that the company does not break against the teams that forbid pyramidspel, states Sydsvenska the daily.

But Peter Alling, legal adviser on Lotteriinspektionen has looked on bridge Groups sets-up and denotes bridge Group as a pyramidspelsbolag. Which resulted in that Lotterinspektionen reported to the police bridge Group in order to the members only can serve money on medlemsvärvning.

Before this Trelleborgschefen Kjell Nilsson have makeacommitmentto as counsellors to bridge Group. He means that report to the police is incorrect but wants to not to makeacommitmentto on why, types Sydsvenskan.

How influences report to the police your commitment in the company?
- I have no more to add. I am not bridge, says Kjell Nilsson.

But you work of course as their counsellors?
- the is well a damn difference, says Kjell Nilsson and imposes the nap in the ear on Sydsvenskans scratch towns.

Report to the police bases itself on that bridge Group not yet done some more than värvat members. Is implemented Mindark-emissionen as planned, can the change the assessment since the then means that bridge Group actual offers the members share investments.

Bridge Groups legal adviser, Lars Felth, asserts that the police report is incorrect and groundless.

The lets little more complicated then Realtid.se dials up Lotteriinspektionen.

About the etc. genomförs - sopar the away the basis for your report to the police against bridge Group?
- the is not safe. About the profit possibilities for the individual members in bridge Group mainly comes from commissions from recruitment of new members is the still illegal, says Peter Alling, legal adviser on Lotteriinspektionen.

But about the shares in Mindark gives a good earning then?
- the is verily difficult to assess the products in such here contexts.

Peter Alling draws a parallel to World games' International, WGI, that offered the members shares that did not exist. He calls them virtuella shares.

But about medlemmarna in bridge Group participates in the new issue in Mindark so the has the possible intäker from something else than medlemsvärvning?
- yes, then is the not alike as in WGI, says Peter Alling.

And shares in Mindark can last a good investment?
- the can I not eliminate. That sheep the future show, says Peter Alling.

Jan Timkrans aims on the stock exchange.

- we have for intention to become listed about a pair years.

On which list?
- since Entropia is a global system wants to we to try to take us in on an international stock exchange. The exists a number stock exchanges in Europe, Asia and USA to choose on. Since we have most members in USA so can an USA stock exchange to be appropriate. But the comes we to decide in a latter stage.

Has you some plan B for the new issue about the becomes for struligt for bridge Group?
- yes, we have a row foreign investerare that is interested of makeacommitmentto. But the is poorer for ourselves pursues then sheep we in a big owner. The is a clear advantage for us at a future börsintroduktionom about we already before a big number owners.

Mindark has today 23 employees, of which ten works with development. The company beonthepointof to recruit additional five utvecklare and three persons to the market department. Monthly releases Mindark updating of Entropia.

- we have a stand for different possible cooperations. We have plans on releasing in other and to let them to do business in Entropias environment and then has we commission revenues on the.

well done on both beast.

interesting tho in the last article it says there will be an bussiniss company to trade in PE :eek:

thanks for the 'translation' .. im not sure if I followed it right, but at one point, was 'Kjell Nilsson' questioned about bridge?

and he denied having involvement? saying that he wasn't bridge?

even though he's listed on their advisory board?

http://www.bridgeltd.com/index.php?sub=6&p=2&page=advisory_board.html

maybe its just the translation software.. can someone scan the original copy and find out if Kjell does indeed deny any involvement with bridge?

The Beast said:
And shares in Mindark can last a good investment?
- the can I not eliminate. That sheep the future show.

This is a funny sentence. Do we get a free sheep with each share? :laugh:

Wow- thx TheBeast for posting that translation.... I think my head is still spinning from attempting to pronounce all of those Swedish words :eek: :laugh:

Woah, that's some scary stuff. I'll try to translate it as best I can, can't get much worse than the automatic one at least ;)

The Entropia Company worth 200 millions (SEK)

Gaming company Mindark PE AB, developers of the virtual game Entropia, is valued to 205 million SEK. This fall the company will gather 30 million SEK in a new share issue.
Bridge Group, the company investing in the new shares have gotten reported to the police by the Swedish Lottery Inspection for being a pyramid scheme.

As Realtid.se wrote last week, Project Entropia has 270.000 players all over the world. According to Jan Welter Timkrans, CEO and major share holder i Gothenburg based Mindark PE AB the company will increase their turnover to 35 million SKE this year. Mindark PE AB is the company that took over all rights to the game after Mindark's bankruptcy in 2003.

New capital is needed for further development. Mindark will gather 30 million SEK in a new issue of shares this fall.

- There's a great interest to buy shares, but as of now it's not possible. Tamm & Partner, responsible for the valuation, have valued Mindark at 205 million SEK. In the near future a more in depth valuation will be made, says Jan Timkrans

Jan Timkrans owns 44% of the shares today.

- With the new issue of shares I will go down to 40%

The other shares are owned by CG Bothén AB, the staff and a few other private investors.

- We do actually have a stock market inside Entropia but it's not active. It would've been possible to have our new issue of shares inside Entropia and offer our participants to invest in the company, but we chose not to.

Instead Jan Timkrans is interested in an offer from the company Bridge Group. Bridge Group is a network marketing company but haven't yet made any investments. He says that a person from Bridge Group contacted him 2 months ago.

Bridge Group is registered in the tax paradise Belize. Former CEO of Trelleborg Kjell Nilsson is a counsellor for Bridge Group. He has guaranteed that the company is not breaking the law against pyramid schemes, says Sydsvenska Dagbladet (newspaper)

But Peter Alling, legal expert at the Swedish Lottery Inspection has reviewed Bridge Group and classifies it as a pyramid scheme. Which has resulted in the Lottery Inspection reporting them to the police. The only way for the members of Bridge to make money is to recruit new members.

Kjell Nilsson says that the police report is incorrect, but he does not want to go into any details, says Sydsvenskan (newspaper)

How does the report affect your involment in the company
- I have nothing more to add. I am not Bridge, says Kjell Nilsson

But you're working as their counsellor, correct?
- That's a hell of a difference, says Kjell Nilsson and hangs up on Sydsvenskan's reporter.

The police report is based on the fact that the only business the company has done so far is to recruit members. If the Mindark share issue goes fourth as planned the Lottery Inspection may withdraw their report as then Bridge Group will actually be able to offer their members something to invest in.

Bridge Group's legal expert, Lars Felth, says the report is incorrect and unfounded.

It seems a bit complicated so Realtid.se calls up the Lottery Inspection.

If they carry out with the new issue of shares - will your ground for the police report be swept away?
- Not neccesarily. If the main profit for the members of Bridge Group comes from recruting it will still be illegal, says Peter Alling, legal expert of the Lottery Inspection.

So what if the shares in Mindark gives a good profit?
- It's hard to assess the products in these kind of things.

Peter Alling draws a parallell to World Games International, WGI, who offered their members shares that didn't exist. He calls them virtual shares.

But if the members of Bridge Group invests in the new share issues from Mindark they'll have possible income from something other than recruting members?
- Yes, then it won't be the same as with WGI, says Peter Alling

Och shares in Mindark can be a good investment?
- I can't exlude that possibility. The future will have to tell, says Peter Alling.

Jan Timkrans is aiming for the stock market.

- We intend to be listed on the stock market in a few years.

On what market?
- Since Entropia is a global system we'll try to get into an international market. There are a couple of them in Europe, Asia and the USA to choose from. Since most of our users are from the USA that could be suitable. But we won't make that decision until later.

Do you have a Plan B if the deal with Bridge Group get problems?
- Yes, we have a number of interested foreign investors. But that's worse for us as then we'll get one major owner. It's much preferable to us to already have a large number of share holders when we're introduced on the stock market.

Today Mindark have 23 employees, of which 10 work in development. The company is recruting another 5 developers and 3 marketers. A new update of Project Entropia is released every month.

- We have a platform for concievable collaborations. We have plans to let people do business within the world of Entropia and take commission from that.

mindark stocks, shares for sale

hello

If you become a member in our big global investment club you soon can buy and sell real mindarks stocks shares here
{DELETED}

:yay: :wtg:

Last edited by a moderator:
hello

If you become a member in our big global investment club you soon can buy and sell real mindarks stocks shares here
{DELETED}

:yay: :wtg:

MA has yet to release any info at all on shares becoming public. Before you even click on this scammers link, check here

www.mindark.com

Look in the press release area.

Edit: Develop, your post has been reported, and your account will hopefully soon evaporate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back