The Fall of Black Pearl

rstock

Hug the duckie!
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Trachinus Gnasher Draco
Well. It seems like Black Pearl is lain dead.
Ive been a member there for a year now, to the day.

The reason for this is somewhat unclear to me, but the real issue seems to be that the socleader dinnt feel trusted as leader of the soc, and went disbanding the whole shabang, instead of having a real discussion about what should be done.

The triggering factor was that there was taken in a rookie with the same nick as our leader. Rather stupid if you ask me.

Well, now there are 20 more freelancers out there.

aww sad to hear that man :( i remember when my first soc black legion fell apart i couldnt beleive it either :(

Im so sad right now.
Ive been a BP since 19 febuary last year.

And then I find this at our homepage while PE is down http://www.blackpearlsoc.com

:(

Lame! :(
I always liked your soc.. a great group of cool people. I thought Skam was the leader though. :laugh:

You guys will find a great new soc soon enough. ;)

ZarathustrA said:
Lame! :(
I always liked your soc.. a great group of cool people. I thought Skam was the leader though. :laugh:

You guys will find a great new soc soon enough. ;)

you thought I was leader? oh hihi well I was advisor tho and handled most of socbusiness but not leader no :silly2:

I just got ingame and see that BP will still excist for 7 more days. More if we get the leader to take back the disband..

aaaw sux0rs SKammy :(

Who was the leader? :eek:

Ask him to withdraw the disband...and leave the soc

and all vote Gnasher/Skam or whoever as new leader then it wont die :cool:

Kalashi said:
Who was the leader? :eek:

Ask him to withdraw the disband...and leave the soc

and all vote Gnasher/Skam or whoever as new leader then it wont die :cool:

Mac was.

And that was the plan first off. But then we had a stupid argument and now he suddenly wants to disband it, most likely to punish me.

Ah, that's a shame. My mentor's in BP.

Hope you get things worked out.

Just some info about disbanding socs in general.

When a leader elects to disband a society, there is a seven day timeline until the disbanding is finalized. The reason for this is to avoid leaders abusing their power. If enough people in a soc votes for a new leader before the time limit, the new leader may cancel the disband action, thus keeping the society whole.

Just so you know the rules. =)

Would be a real shame to see Black Pearl go. Then again maybe within this 7 day grace period you might be able to find some new management :)

Hope u get it all sorted if not you guys are welcome in EON :) u are after all Elite Of Noobs :)

Thanks for the info Marco :)

Sad to hear. I hate it when ppl do things like that. Can't we all just get along?

DD
:evilking:

jumping the gun

Don't give up yet. There is still time to talk about it. Just not here of course ;)

Well not to air out society problems, but I'm been victim to a soc or two where this happened.... and yes it sucks...
Better luck with the next one :girl:

NEWS:

BP has been dis-disbanded! (heh..)
We managed to talk him out of it. :clap:

Ariox said:
YaY!

Now elect a new leader. :p

lol ya ;)
And change your siggy to say BP again :girl:

Ariox said:
YaY!

Now elect a new leader. :p

Ya, Skam! That way i was right in thinking Skam was the leader! :laugh: :D

changed siggi :silly2:

Oh I forgot to write what I was supposed to write here *blush*
No we wont kick the leader. He is after all founder of the society and we sorted it out. As long as things go well no reason to go that way :)

Last edited:
Hooray! Glad to hear things got fixed up.

Yeah, really great news! :D

Weeeee great that you guys are back together, never cool to see soc fall apart :(

Im gone for 4 days and everything falls apart.. glad I got home in time
:rolleyes:

Great news! I would still consider electing a new leader tho. Just from my own experience ;)

DD
:evilking:

Back