The Fall of Black Pearl

Devil Doll said:
Great news! I would still consider electing a new leader tho. Just from my own experience

Me too... Without going into too much detail... I was in a society and the same thing happened, the leader was just tired of running it so he disbanded it. We talked him out of it and everything looked a-ok from their. A week later it was disbanded again and he wouldn't respond to any PM's (and was rarely on anyways). This was a leader I definetly trust and suprisingly still do but I wish we would have elected a new leader instead of that society dying. :(

Just a though. :)

Good news though that everything is sorted out! BP is a great soc I would be sad to see die. :cool:

Yup- Zarathustra and I shared that wonderful experience together ;)

ill join black pearl if they let me.

i am the only active member in my soc too..

socchat gets boring when i talk to myself. =/

im sure mac doesnt want to disband it, hes just having fun in fomk atm. ;)

Well its always strange how socs have a life, some keep on going, other fade over time. There are very few socs from my time that I remember, some have died like SMC. Others have faded into the background like Soldiers of Fortune. Others are strong like cK.

I like to see my soc SMA carry on even when I'm not leader. I suspect at some point RL will overtake my virtual life, perhaps as I get older, hit my 30s and need to do something else other then computer games, like get married, start a family etc.... ;)

So one day I may have to pass the reins onto somebody else.

Moser said:
Im gone for 4 days and everything falls apart.. glad I got home in time
:rolleyes:

Yeah, you missed a great day of looting after vu71. You missed all those i2870's, you missed all the blackpearl fireworks, you missed all that. All for some lonely chick 1000 miles away, she better had some good looting!

I tried to make everybody stop killing those improved snables until Moser got home, but i think i l am losing control over the population a bit.

Next VU 7.2 we try Mod Mercs with gibnibs, better be on then.

Dash Smashing said:
ill join black pearl if they let me.

i am the only active member in my soc too..

socchat gets boring when i talk to myself. =/

im sure mac doesnt want to disband it, hes just having fun in fomk atm. ;)

Send Mac a mail and ask him about it and we will concider taking you in. Ill PM you with e-mail adress. ;)

About electing new leader.

Allthough we fought, Mac is the founder of Black Pearl. We wont kick him just because of this. If it would be so wrong I would rather leave BP (*sniff*) and start my own or join another soc (allready got a soc Ive chosen if that happens).
I wont go any closer on why we argued, thats between us for now.

And as Marco stated, if he would decide to disband the society again we have 7 days to elect a new leader and prevent the whole thing.

Marco|MindArk said:
Just some info about disbanding socs in general.

When a leader elects to disband a society, there is a seven day timeline until the disbanding is finalized. The reason for this is to avoid leaders abusing their power. If enough people in a soc votes for a new leader before the time limit, the new leader may cancel the disband action, thus keeping the society whole.

Just so you know the rules. =)

Nice work marco for jelping the comunity.
Glad to hear BP isn't being disbanded and Nice Website :tongue2:

good to hear BP is still goin :) gl guys, greets from BH

nupi have I ever told you how deeply I really hate you? :wise:
all I can say is, gratz with your kid and I know where you..and your kid, live!

Hurru up and vote :D
Save BP :wise:

JayJay said:
Hurru up and vote :D
Save BP :wise:

didnt read the thread did you? ;)

Moser said:
nupi have I ever told you how deeply I really hate you? :wise:

Yup, you did, every time.
But who can really take someone seriously with a babyface like this:
album_thumbnail.php

Back