First to reach 200K entropia forum dollars

mrproper said:
You just earned 2 efd when you posted that ^^

Look at e-lite's links to the EFD system
where's his links ?:wise:

SeeD said:

In hist posts, search for his topics from his profile...

aha thx ppl :wise:

SeeD said:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20

EntropiaForum has a money system, NO real money involved, the name of the system is EFD (Entropia Forum Dollar).

You earn EFD by starting new threads, replying to other members threads and other ways like referrals.

The amount of EFD's earned varies alot, starting a new thread gives more EFD than replying to another thread, it also depends on in which forum the thread is started, like, starting a new thread in an off topic forum would give less than starting one in a Project-Entropia related forum, the same applies when replying to a thread.

Q: So what can i use these EFD's for ?

A: well, you can spend your earned EFD's in the EntropiaForum Store (Shop) or simply stand out as one of the richest EntropiaForum members.
There you can buy yourself extra looks to your username, like, ITALIC, BOLD, a different color to your username, even glowing, or combinations of the mentioned, you can also buy a costum title.
The prices of the different things are "dynamic" and will be changed as needed.

You can even, if you can afford, change the costum title of another member, usefull if a friend of yours cant afford his/her own, or if you wanna make fun with another member, then you can change their title to something else that you choose ;)

You can also buy an Arcade Pass to be allowed to play in the Arcade.

The EFD money system makes it so noone feels left outside, the admin manually giving fancy usernames/titles to specific members can cause a bit of envy towards other members, "Hey, why havent i gotten a costum title...", this way you can buy your own username enhancements when you have deserved it (Contributed enough to the community/earned EFD's) :)

:wise: im soon rich :D

SeeD said:
:wise: im soon rich :D

holy shit! you actually managed to get TWO red dots!! :eek:

e-lite said:
holy shit! you actually managed to get TWO red dots!!:eek:

yup :D Levanthikos gave me the rep that took me over the border :D im so bad-ass :wise:

SeeD said:
yup :D Levanthikos gave me the rep that took me over the border :D im so bad-ass :wise:

lmao..... Levithanikos dude ... or you do it on purpose to -rep you again? :laugh:

levithanikos said:
lmao..... Levithanikos dude ... or you do it on purpose to -rep you again? :laugh:
Who told u?! :eek:

mrproper said:
NP, I am saving the rest for the next EFD auction...:D

Now don't go around spreading it like MS9 :dunce:

You're just jealous YOU didn't get any! ;)

MindStar9 said:
You're just jealous YOU didn't get any! ;)

Well I gave you some to put your name in the top of the list, and then you gave it all away. YOU won't get any from me again :D

Anyway, e-lite be careful. I see that you are nerfing the efds, I mean they are about 0.6 pecs each if you look at the buyouts, compared to the declared rate of 1 pec each!

nice one. I have now idea how much ef dollars are worth but ill trade you full tt shogun for 200k dollars :laugh:

mrproper said:
Well I gave you some to put your name in the top of the list, and then you gave it all away. YOU won't get any from me again :D

Awwww ... thx MP ... I was unaware of who gave me EFD to make it to the top, but then there are those who received it from me who deserved it due to something great they did, so I played EFD Fairy GodMother.

I don't need to be at the top of the list, and it rather surprised me when people were donating like crazy to get me there ... even sweet elite himself ... so that was incredibly generous of all who did, BUT ...

I have made it clear that I DO donate EFD to worthy causes ... like the signature Jorael did for me, and others who either needed it or deserved it, but won't mention their names or they'd know.

Sorry you feel the way you do about me giving it away, but let me publicly thank you for your contribution to my temporary rise to the top.

BIG :hug: and a ;)

Gratz elite ... BUT ... let's see, do I stop giving away EFD and challenge you to a race (like I could catch up) :rolleyes: ... or continue to have fun playing EFD Fairy GodMother ... Hmmm ... let me think about this ... maybe I'll start having some EFD auctions of my own up in here! :tongue2:

Psionic22 said:
nice one. I have now idea how much ef dollars are worth but ill trade you full tt shogun for 200k dollars :laugh:

Comparing shogun value against the value I have sold other items for, shogun would be worth about 20.000 - 30.000 EFD's. So bring me 9 more full sets and I trade you for the 200K.

yeah..the picture is a fake...but would be nice money to have :)...how did you get so many EFD...im a noob thats why am asking

yeah..the picture is a fake...but would be nice money to have :)...how did you get so many EFD...im a noob thats why am asking

It says how I got them in the first post in this thread :)

Back