How much is that dog in the window?

Vix

Guardian
evil bob bobbins
I want to buy a shop, can anyone give me adivce on cost and fees? if i got one on CND, would i have to go up there everytime i stock it?

Vix said:
I want to buy a shop, can anyone give me adivce on cost and fees? if i got one on CND, would i have to go up there everytime i stock it?

as for restocking, yes you have to be in the shop in order to adjust stocks/prices.

gl :)

Know anything about fees etc?

Vix said:
if i got one on CND, would i have to go up there everytime i stock it?

stuipd question, YES obviously you will have to go there to restock it :rolleyes:

Thanks Steffel

Before buying a shop you need to think carefully about what you are going to sell and the prices, you have to make it worth peoples while to visit it so you need either to undercut the auction prices or have a regular supply of things people need and a good average price.

For example most the clothes in my shop are below the normal auction prices so I do a fairly good trade. I often go to a few regular shops to buy crafting material to save me the hassle of searching through the auctions, but some owners are greedy and have prices far in excess of the auction.

The location of the shop is very important the further from a TP then the better the shop needs to be to make it worth the trip.

As far as a shop in CND is concerned its worth it if you have something special to offer, for example Buzz;s furniture shop is always worth a trip up as he has a wide selection.

If you get a shop good luck with it

Back