-= Offering Mentor Service , for Serious Players =-

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
Hi everyone ! :wave:

After 3 years of hardcore Gaming and countless hours ingame, i feel it's time to offer some knowledge about EU to the New players.:D

I leave in Europe , Italy CT +1

(CT = Calypso Time.
Check it at the bottom of every page in EF )

I log in every night for 3-4 hours, and early in the morning for 1-2 hours. I'm very active player, having very good knowledge about Hunting and Mining and that's what i mainly do.

NEW "Upgrade" :woot:

Now with my Private Team Speak (TS) Channel we can chat while playing and explain everything you need to know . Easier for both and much faster !!!

TS Settings:

In menu go to "Connecttion-> Connect"
Write under Server Address: starbase.se
and your nickname

Press "Connect" buttton

Channel: [EU] Demonquest

The Password will be send only to my Disciples via PM :cool:

X-fire users !

add me in your friends :

demonikos

I will offer to my new disciples:

-
Knowledge about Hunting Effieciently and good spawns for their equipment!

- Help,with Finding the TP (Town Portals) on Amethera and Eudoria!

- Any info , any question about anything in the game.
Just ask and you'll learn! :wise:

- Mining methods, theories and some good spots to start with.

- Free Equipments, after a period of time , when we both trust each other.

- A good mate to chat , hunt with. All my disciples are friends and we keep hunt sometimes togother, even after their graduation.

I will NOT offer:

- PEDs.

- Armor and equipment for free from the first day.

You are responsible for your self.

I will not give for free items unless i see you are a decent person and not another Mentor Scammer.

What i ask from my future Disciples:

- Don't log in and start killing mobs, sweating or you will not be able to have an official Mentor after you have a skill with over 20 Skill points.

- Being serious, cause EU is not just another game. I'am very helpfull but i demand my Disciples to hear and learn from me and their, mistakes.

- Being active. Activity 5 hours/week or more .
I'll spend much time with everyone of you, so you can have some new TP or hunt/mine togother, and that needs time to achieve.

- If you willing to deposit 10-20$, would be the perfect choice, cause we both gonna have more fun, and YOU will enjoy more EU.

I speak English , Italian and Greek, so i think communication will not be an issue. :D
Don't hasitate to PM me for details ... see ya in game! :cool:

IMPORTANT:

Download the Team Speak

Download the PE-Assistant

Last edited:
Awsome! :eek:

I have allready a new disciple: Dennis Tyn Tyhel

He just started yesterday and he is really fast. Had a 20$ deposit and he don't have to sweat... he is enjoying EU from the first day!

He want to be a miner ,and because of the double cost of Ore mining , he started to build up skills with En-matters. ;)

We've had a mining/hunting trip .... He allready maxed the TT Matter Finder and almost the MF- 101 Finder.!!!

All that in his first day! :yup:

He started mining for matters and he reached the NW of the Orthos , in the river.... he survived, but when i tried to find him i've been killed 2 times... :laugh: Well TPing in the middle of 30 + Wariors 01-04 and Atrox Prov - Domi is not easy ...

He found Average claims, and Amples ... when my bigest in ores was a Small :rofl:

We had some big fun with the big Fefoids and Scaboreas .. hop-hop ..... in the Blue Area and then we reached another new TP for him: Cape Corinth.

We had a blast ,and i think we'll gonna have more fun when he has some more TPs ... see ya in game m8!

Really nice to meet you and glad to be your mentor! :tiphat:

Last edited:
Bump ... I can accept , 2 more Disciples. :tiphat:

Here is my disciple and friend Dennis Tyn Tyhel

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

We are in my App ... You are doing great buddy!

50% progression in 4 days!!! :eek:

EDIT:
WOOT? he allready globaled ... 144 pec Alic! See here ,and gratz him .. he is a great guy!

Last edited:
:smash: .....

Hope new EU members need someone to help em a little :tiphat:

If you are still taking desciples, i wouldnt mind having a good mentor...i started 3 days ago and just found the forums. Ill see if i can get ahold of you ingame.

If you are still taking desciples, i wouldnt mind having a good mentor...i started 3 days ago and just found the forums. Ill see if i can get ahold of you ingame.

Hello :wave:

You want to meet in game? Plz send me a PM where and when :tiphat:

Whoopity doo. :D levithanikos got me started today with how to mine after going through the game basics. I found a big ol' wad of something on my first try so I was pretty excited about it, still not quite sure just what I found though. :laugh: We ran around for five hours before levithanikos fessed up that he was late for university and quickly got going. I hope he didn't run into any major problems because of me. levithanikos must be gold standard among mentors. Props, bravos, and cheers to you my man. Thanks a ton! Today was definitely fun.

Whoopity doo. :D levithanikos got me started today with how to mine after going through the game basics. I found a big ol' wad of something on my first try so I was pretty excited about it, still not quite sure just what I found though. :laugh: We ran around for five hours before levithanikos fessed up that he was late for university and quickly got going. I hope he didn't run into any major problems because of me. levithanikos must be gold standard among mentors. Props, bravos, and cheers to you my man. Thanks a ton! Today was definitely fun.

Oh my .... Not yet .. i decide to have launch here ...

Really big thanks for your words dude , i really love it when ppl show their appreciation , cause i give my best : Knowledge and Time :wise:

Now ,for the record my noobzor friend .. you don't even know but you found :

a LARGE alicenies deposit on your 3rd probe , FIRST EVER claim a Large? :rofl:

You are very very lucky! 40 peds TT tihihi ..

Here is the screenie from our Chat.

And remember i had a lot of fun too ! I really like to meet and Help ppl , it makes me feel good! :cool:

Have fun see ya in few hours ...

lol, you spread luck to everyone around you Levithanikos ;)

I'm just dropping by to tell you what a great mentor this guys is! I can't imagine any better. He's really dedicated to helping and so far he's been able to help me with everything and giving me answers to all the questions I've asked. He's also a really nice and fun person to talk with so I can't imagine any better mentor.

Bro ..... thanks , really thank you ... :yup:

I've made a new friend, and that's a great gift ..... :)

But you got a "rich" gift too ,me thinks. :cool:

Like i said before ... " Tyn in few weeks you'll teach me Mining" ... seems i was right again :laugh:

Last edited:
There is a new disciple ... Hippy ...

She is very nice company and a real action girl : See Tomb Raider , ( in Orange atm ) :D

I haven't had a female disciple for ages and i really enjoy it :yup:

We had a nice starting TP run, seen castle, and she is in MD now .. she is having fun , i think :)

Some SS to come if she let me post em here :D

Hippy again ... She is so fun and lucky ....

She got 2 mining Global in 24 Hours .. in 3 days! :rofl:

I drop 200+ probes or 150+ bombs and find nothing than poor and smalls ...

She is doing great ... Gratz hon :D

Next time we want some SS ;)

Tyn is going to graduate this weekend probably ... :yup:

(plzplzzpl give me that MKV ME :D )

And Jay D is gooing slow but he is regularly playing and having fun in EU ...

WoohOOO!

Tyn reached 600 Survying today ... BIG GRATZ! :clap:

Awesome dude... Nice profit allready for you .. almost 6k peds Melchi dildo was fookin GREAT! :cool:

Dennis 'Tyn' Tyhel

With your Graduation today , you gave me a Tasmo ME. :)

Not the MKV ME i wanted but it dosen't really matter :yup:

I have a new good Friend, that's the best part.

ok .. now you are free to frie your brain with chips :laugh:

Hey i was looking for a good mentor if you could help me out that would be great. ingame name Jesse Weapon James

Sorry guys... I've quit EU few months now ... I just don't want to Close this thread... No more mentoring or FAP services...

have fun in EU and your RL too :tiphat:

Hello again ... I'll start again my Mentoring Services and i can accept another 2-3 active players ..

Who ever needs help and a good mentor, let me know via PM or post here ... :)

Some EU players asked for my help but never appeared in game... :dunno:

Keep waiting :tiphat:

hi levithanikos. just started to play these days. Im looking for a mentor to help me figure out the game. Some guy became my mentor already, alla mias kai eisai ellinas nomizw oti tha einai aklytera mazi sou:)

hi levithanikos. just started to play these days. Im looking for a mentor to help me figure out the game. Some guy became my mentor already, alla mias kai eisai ellinas nomizw oti tha einai aklytera mazi sou:)

Hello and welcome in EU .. yes i ca take 1-2 more active disciples :)

I'll send you now a PM :)

I have a new Disciple :yay:

Welcome in EU Cruentus ... :tiphat:

He is doing fine in first 2 days, allready 100 Surveying :cool:

Hope you get a nice HOF dude.. cause i can't, it seems :D

2 more Disciples but this time Greeks :) ...

They are Brother IRL :

Demian Bladeplayer Black

Ikarus Lucky Feori

We had some fun with Kerberos and Argos allready and Demian had a global on OIL XV already on his 2nd day! :woot:

Gratz bro nice start!

Ikarus i wait fr your first global Screenshot too :D

Last edited:
Rick Shadefox Bordeaux my newest Disicple :)

Welcome Thomas... we allready explored some North areas and had a nice hunt together :wtg:

Pixie and Opalo is not that bad for beginner ;)

Keep on BOMBING .. you could find something i think :tower:

.. most of my Miner students doing great from their first days ...

It's your turn :D

Last edited:
Rick Shadefox Bordeaux my newest Disicple :)

Welcome Thomas... we allready explored some North areas and had a nice hunt together :wtg:

Pixie and Opalo is not that bad for beginner ;)

Keep on BOMBING .. you will found something could i think :tower:

.. most of my Miner students doing great from their first days ...

It's your turn :D

Lets hope so!

And thanks for being a standup guy and a great mentor! Entering EU wouldent be the same if I hadent met you to help me along =) Thumbs up for you!

Going to have to wait about that global though =( My XP laptop died and I already made a post to get help installing EU on my vista PC. Having a hard time to get it working *sighs*

Hope I will be back on soon!

PS: Any new player lucky should be lucky enough to run into people like yourself!

thanx for the help demonikos:)
sadly from the global untill now, my peds keeps going away:mad:
so many killings and no loot:handgun:

Back