-= Offering Mentor Service , for Serious Players =-

Hello there. I'm pretty new (about 2-3 weeks) but I know I'm a serious EU player. I spend 3-4 hours sweating but it's just that no one buys it off me. Hopefully you still have room for disciples.

Indeed i have ... but i'm sure you have more skills than just 20 level in sweating which disqualifies you from being "Mentorable" ... not from me ... but any other Mentor :(

PM me if you need more details .. we might find a way to help you m8 :)

Demonikos :tiphat:

Ok I sent you a PM.

Heya, I've just started EU, and I thought I'd be able to do fine with just reading the forums and some guides... but it's a lot more confusing and different from what I'm used to. Seems like a great game, and I'd love to be a serious player, but I need some help easing into it. >< If you've still got openings for disciples, I'd love to take a spot. :D

Heya, I've just started EU, and I thought I'd be able to do fine with just reading the forums and some guides... but it's a lot more confusing and different from what I'm used to. Seems like a great game, and I'd love to be a serious player, but I need some help easing into it. >< If you've still got openings for disciples, I'd love to take a spot. :D

I'd love to help ... :)

Send me a PM when you see this ... to talk about what time can we meet ingame and other details

Hi levithanikos.

If you would like to take on another disciple I am the one. I`m very interested in learning how to mine. I just started playing EU a few days ago and I really like what I see in EU. I have played for about 6 hours so far maybe a little more. I also have collected about 350 bottles of sweat and have located around 5 tp stations so far with the help of a map.

I am willing to put in the time and effort to learn and I am very serious about it. I am 34 not a kid and I will not waste your time or mine either. I am also willing to buy some PED to get my self started.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.

Hi levithanikos.

If you would like to take on another disciple I am the one. I`m very interested in learning how to mine. I just started playing EU a few days ago and I really like what I see in EU. I have played for about 6 hours so far maybe a little more. I also have collected about 350 bottles of sweat and have located around 5 tp stations so far with the help of a map.

I am willing to put in the time and effort to learn and I am very serious about it. I am 34 not a kid and I will not waste your time or mine either. I am also willing to buy some PED to get my self started.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.

That sounds great :yay:

I'll PM you m8 ... right now :)

Great news! :cool:

i have 2 new Disciples ... :yay:

XwolverineX and Mike Perseus :)

They are good IRL friends and looks that they had much fun in EU too ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

We had a long hunt from Camp Phoenix to East Scylla Mountains and lots of fun in the Billys PVP rig :D

TeamSpeak was great too made everything easier :)

Thanks guys, i had much fun even if it was 4:00 AM :D

Hi levithanikos,
I want a mentor and I started a thread on it - but without any luck. Do you have space for one more desciple?

Regards
Grandmaster

BTW
Unfortunately I cant deposit.

Hi levithanikos,
I want a mentor and I started a thread on it - but without any luck. Do you have space for one more desciple?

Regards
Grandmaster

BTW
Unfortunately I cant deposit.

hey m8 ... i already gave you a post in your thread ... but atm i have 4 Disciples active and it's not possible to accept more ... :(

It's very time consuming ... :D

Thanks for asking and i thin you can find another Mentor here or ingame :)

Demonikos

Hello. I'm looking for someone to show me around and help me with the game mechanics. Unfortunately I started the game by gathering sweat and I may be ineligible to become a Disciple. If that isn't a problem I would be glad to become your "unofficial" disciple.

For the time being I'm trying to find most of the TP's. I will be also depositing around 20-30 euros this week so that I don't sweat myself to death. :)

edit: seems like I missed your yesterday's post about not accepting any more ppl :(

Last edited:
Hello. I'm looking for someone to show me around and help me with the game mechanics. Unfortunately I started the game by gathering sweat and I may be ineligible to become a Disciple. If that isn't a problem I would be glad to become your "unofficial" disciple.

For the time being I'm trying to find most of the TP's. I will be also depositing around 20-30 euros this week so that I don't sweat myself to death. :)

edit: seems like I missed your yesterday's post about not accepting any more ppl :(

Yes, sorry m8 :( ... but i think there are many good Mentors around in EF and EU :yay:

GL m8!

Maybe you know someone who would be willing to help a newbie out? You look like a cheerful fellow so I guess theres a lot of good souls around you. :)

It's been some time that i haven't updated my thread.

Few weeks ago my disciple XwolverineX finished and gave me a wonderfull ......................

EP-17 ME :laugh:

and we went for a nice Tant hunt for his graduation day ...

Thanks for the fun dude... you've been a very fast and reliable disciple and now ... a good friend :)

+Rep

Well im hoping in a while you can be my mentor because from what i can see you are a simply remarkable mentor in which all your students walked away with alot of skills and knowledge so i am giving you +Rep just for that, also 1 question is it possible to give more than 1 +Rep to the same person?

Well im hoping in a while you can be my mentor because from what i can see you are a simply remarkable mentor in which all your students walked away with alot of skills and knowledge so i am giving you +Rep just for that, also 1 question is it possible to give more than 1 +Rep to the same person?

Hello there m8! :yay:

First of all thanks for your kind words... :yup:
Sending PM atm with details ;)

About +rep , you can give only a certain amount of +rep before you give again to the same person. A way so we don't abuse the reputation system.

See ya soon m8 ... welcome to EU and EF :wtg:

Thank you!!! I replyed to your message!

+Rep :yay::yay:

EDIT: Oops gotta give some more rep before i give you again :(

Hey i'm new myself and i've been sweating pretty much every minute im on.. I guess a little guidance wouldn't help if you got another spot open. Thanks in advance! :D

Hey i'm new myself and i've been sweating pretty much every minute im on.. I guess a little guidance wouldn't help if you got another spot open. Thanks in advance! :D

Sorry m8 but i don't accept Unofficial Disciples atm , not enough time :(

I've read through and seen that you've stopped adding Disciples, but I went ahead and sent an Xfire friends request just in case you might open another disciple slot up :D

Also, I need to build up my reputable EU player list. Always handy to have experienced and trustworthy people just a message away, no?

screenshot_20080525001357671.jpg

That was last night with my new mentor! First global for the win.

Thanks for the help, Levithanikos!

Hehehe .. wasn't that fun? :yay:

Too bad you pressed T too early ! :p

PS - Next time there won't be 20 peds tip for staying at the TP while globaling :laugh:

Gratz on your first global! and new disciple! :yay: :wtg: :D

Hi mate, i just joined yesterday and im looking for a mentor to help me with the game and also to make a good friend.:wtg:

im right now in the city and at the teleporter in port atlantis k

Last edited:
Back