PLZ i need fast help with error!!!!!!

Marauder2005

Young
Sry im need some more help :rolleyes: !!!!

My problem is this :

Projekt Entopia did not shut down nomally.
U may supmit informations about youre PC configuration to MindArt.
This will hekp MindArt to emprove Projekt Entopia in future Updates.
The Information that will be send if u accept is:
OS=Windows XP
GraphicAdapter:NVIDIA Geforce2 GTS/geForce2 Pro
Graphic Adapter Driver Version:6.14.10.5303
SoundCard:SB Live!-Wavegerät
Sondcard driver Version:5.12.1.3300
ExceptionAddress=5657951
PE Version=352321799

PLZ i nedd fast help i wanna only Play!!!!!! :D :D :D

Be sure to reinstall all your drivers, for graphic card, soundcard, motherboard drivers, and try reinstalling DirectX after that.

Though, your graphics card is very old, you might want to consider getting a new one, but you should be able to play anyway if you do the above driver upgrades.

(ohh, and please dont use all those !!!!!!! when making threads ;) )

but....

K my graka is old but i have create a caracter and play 2 min then the game crashed and next time i start it theerror comes :p
And i dont know what to do else :confused: :confused: :confused:

As i said, upgrade your drivers for your PC, all of them, graphics card etc etc.

sry!!!

Ive watch for updates in the internet.
But i have the newest for my graka and my Soundcard :p !!!
Now i cant do something else???
Ahh and i have DSL 1000!!!
PLZ maybe some one other can help me or the ADMIN of the game????

Did you try with your sound off?

DD
:evilking:

Direct X 10?

DD

How about trying to log in again? :silly2:
Crashes do happen :silly2:

Marauder2005 said:
Direct X 10 ????
I think Direct X 9b is the hightest??? :eek: :confused: :eek:

woops, maybe I misspoke. Whatever the requirements are..... Do you meet them all??

Also, try setting your options in the clientloader lower...

DD

Log a support case with Mindark via the client loader. The suggestions give here are correct and work most times, if they are not working for you, then you will need to investigate further or hope for help from MA.

If I had the machine in front of me, I could fix it for you within an hour, but working thru a forum is unlikely to help, only you can find the solution :)

Marauder2005 said:
Direct X 10 ????
I think Direct X 9b is the hightest??? :eek: :confused: :eek:

Direct X 9c is the most updated and I get this error with; Windows XP, AMD Athlon 64 3400+, Nvidia 5200 PCI (soon to be Asus NV6600 GT PCI-E) and 512MB of Crucial RAM.

This has nothing to do with the drivers but its an automatic 'game dump' reponse by Windows because the Nvidia ForceWare drivers conflict with the 3D engine, MindArk will be sorting out the problem, it seems to only happen with NVidia cards, not Nvidias fault though.

Well. What is your current ram status? If you got little ram you will crash more often since PE requires alot of ram! :wise:

Muppis said:
Well. What is your current ram status? If you got little ram you will crash more often since PE requires alot of ram! :wise:

its does, but the thing is is that PE does not release uneeded data from the RAM so it just builds up until Windows eventually removes it, sometimes this can be data that PE is using at the moment causing the game to crash.

DirectX 9.0c is the higest actually, and if you PC and/or graphics card is a pile of crap then it doesnt matter what drivers or directX you got, you cant play. Post your PC specs =)

ok i will tell you how to fix it...all you have to do is a system restore.... what happened is there was a conflict in one of you driver files. If you do a system restore to a date previous the crash you will be able to get back on just fine. Or you can go through the trouble of locating the bad file then try to delete it and reload it. Reloading the drivers wont work for the fact the computer doesnt see the language as being corrupt. Only the game does. Hope this help you out.

Back