anyone seen the frescoquda and letomie?

Swede

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Jane Swede Smith
was just browsing auction and checked the order section as I thught of puting an order there myself when I notice these things:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

anyone seen them or are they not ingame yet?

Wow, nice find. Pretty cool way to find new Items really. Instead of pissing about sifting through posts on here lol.

Anything else unusual on there?

Yeah, been up for a while. Too bad MA has to tip their hand with stuff hidden in the database like this. Just wait for the BP's that require their hide ;).

Perhaps mobs form the Queen Egg DNA? Dunno...

Yeah, been up for a while. Too bad MA has to tip their hand with stuff hidden in the database like this. Just wait for the BP's that require their hide ;).

Aye, I wouldn't get too excited too soon lol. Especially seen as this Isn't that new ... :rolleyes:

Bearing In mind It says Stamina In our Attributes... How many years now? :laugh:

MA database is perfect , MA is perfect....

Maybe there is going to be more land for sale soon?? and new DNA for that land?

lol etopia , you sure are the pessimist :D
We will speak again about that in 2 years , you say i am pessimist , i say i am realist and lots of people are to much optimist , i would say , dreamers.
Sadly i am often true...

Reactions: Eps
Etopia is right :) If you've been around long enough, you know MA operates on timeframes of years, not months. Maybe even decades... Hell, we're still waiting for vehicles!

Just thought it would be fun to bump this 2 year old thread. Now finally we have a little light, at least on the "Frescoquda" parts :D

The mystery of the "Letomie DNA" is still unsolved though. Someone found some fossiled eye stuff, but yet not enough to create DNA to actually build this presumed new mob :eek:

Just thought it would be fun to bump this 2 year old thread. Now finally we have a little light, at least on the "Frescoquda" parts :D

The mystery of the "Letomie DNA" is still unsolved though. Someone found some fossiled eye stuff, but yet not enough to create DNA to actually build this presumed new mob :eek:

Do the two mix? :D

Damn!

Etopias forecast - lets see in two years was spot on :eek:

:eek:

Letomie fossile eyelid sold for 127.2k to deathifier after a very long bidding war with neverdie. Seems like we can expect these two mobs to show up in the near future.

Back