EFD System Explained

Status
Most of the links are broken..how can I get to EFD store?

need a little info plz

I have been reading EF about a month after I started playing EU dec of 07.
I just registerd a couple of days ago and found that I had 1K EFD's. I posted a on a couple of threads (Pinkys newb thread is what prompted me to register).
What confused me is when I logged on today to search for some info my EFD was at 167.88 and that made me wounder, did I do something wrong or did I just miss read It.

any ifo is of much help.

thx Humbly

Krossteck

I have been reading EF about a month after I started playing EU dec of 07.
I just registerd a couple of days ago and found that I had 1K EFD's. I posted a on a couple of threads (Pinkys newb thread is what prompted me to register).
What confused me is when I logged on today to search for some info my EFD was at 167.88 and that made me wounder, did I do something wrong or did I just miss read It.

any ifo is of much help.

thx Humbly

Krossteck

You must have misread it. You wouldn't get 1k in such a short time. 167 sounds much more likely.

Welcome to EF :)

You must have misread it. You wouldn't get 1k in such a short time. 167 sounds much more likely.

Welcome to EF :)

There was the christmas bonus of 1k..

Edit - didn't notice Kross' signup was in march :duh:

Last edited:
Ok olag I wasnt sure just dbl checking.

I wasnt around a chistmas so that prob wouldnt help

No matter was just trying to figure it out

thx all

Krossteck

I just have to say, I think the concept of EFD's is great. Many people will read forums without taking part. It is good to have a neat little incentive program in place. :D

Have you had a birthday since you signed up?

I believe you get a birthday gift of EFDs from EF.

Dex :cool:

:O

Hmmm. when is my B-day again? lol

it seems the store is down...

EFD Bank - You can deposit your unused EFDs in the EFD Bank, and earn 1% interest per month. Note that if you make a second deposit, the timer for the next interest award is reset to 28 days.

Just wondering, does this still happen? I can't see any interest having been applied to my EFD savings, certainly nothing is showing in the transaction history, or does the total amount of EFD just increase every month without notification? :scratch2:

Just wondering, does this still happen? I can't see any interest having been applied to my EFD savings, certainly nothing is showing in the transaction history, or does the total amount of EFD just increase every month without notification? :scratch2:

I asked about this a while ago. Yes, you get interest automatically without notification, and the 28 day reset doesn't apply any more.

Seems the EFD store link is not working, for me a least, all the other are though.

yup, shop links broke.

who broke it? own up..

Last edited:
I asked about this a while ago. Yes, you get interest automatically without notification, and the 28 day reset doesn't apply any more.

Thanks, good to know. +rep

How do you "AWARD EFD" for an post U find interesting?

711 can you update the first post on this thread?

If i read one of your other posts right, the depositing additional funds into the bank no longer resets the 28day counter.

can you confirm this?
If so can you update the first post to reflect how the system currently runs?

Thanks!

If i read one of your other posts right, the depositing additional funds into the bank no longer resets the 28day counter.

can you confirm this?
If so can you update the first post to reflect how the system currently runs?

Thanks!

The interest counter is no longer reset when deposits are made into the EFD bank (that was true in the "old" EFD system, but no longer).

Updated first post.

Also added disclaimer to first post to inform members of the current EFD Store redesign.

Thanks!

I have wondered what EFD was (I correctly guessed Entropia Forum Dollars, at least hope so) and for. Of course, it was for buying something. But without this thread, life would be hopeless (jokin' :laugh:). Really, I'm serious. :scratch2:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Efd -> ped

I am wondering if you can make a way so people can turn EFD into PED, just like we can buy EFD with PED. Trust me, more people would stay on Entropia Forum if that happened, just like the attraction of MA by turning PED into pure, hard cash. You can do it like MA, make the price for PED high, but keep the same methods of earning EFD.

Top right button below logout and quick links-it is manage.

Quick question - It appears I never get the 1% per month even though I have never touched my savings but to add to them. Why do I not get the 1% per month? Maybe I'm just missing something.

Quick question - It appears I never get the 1% per month even though I have never touched my savings but to add to them. Why do I not get the 1% per month? Maybe I'm just missing something.

It's directly added to the Savings Account without any information at all.

I think that I once also had problems with it and thought I didn't get it but the timer seems to be reset whenever something (complicated?) is done in the board. But that's just speculation on my end...

But in general terms it seems to work.

hey everyone
i'm new here, and i wanna know, how to put EFD in the Bank?

Last edited:
Status
Back