Possible bug on shopkeeper?

Solaris

Elite
Society
Perseus
Robin Solaris
It might seem like a small problem, but Id really like to know if anyone have same experience.

Selling from a shopkeeper is a bit different than from shops. When an item is sold, you are supposed to get an instant message, telling you about this sale.

From shops this message is flawless giving all information, name of buyer, price, time of sale etc.

But from shopkeeper this message is only the words "An item has been sold from your shopkeeper".

This message should appear by every purchase, but it doesnt! Last week I had a full keeper (20 items) and after login I recieved 4 messages of an effective sale. But when looking into the keeper, only 9 items remained :confused:

Several other times I have wondered why so few items where left in the keeper, when I didnt recall getting any sale-messages. This little detail makes it close to impossible to validate if you actually recieved the payment or not :spank:

Support-ticket is being processed by MA now...

i have a little experience with my SK.

you get no details just the "an item has been sold..." message, and if i understand correctly, you get one sold message per transaction, not per item sold.

so if you sell 10 items in 1 transaction you get 1 message , not 10.

hth

If people buy more items at once you get only 1 message.

:scratch2: Now why didnt they just tell me that from support first time, instead of giving me some long tricky response about their secret dev.team??

But hey - thanks a lot for fast reply!!
Next time Ill just ask here instead of wasting time in support...
+reps

Back