new malls pics

Draggger

Stalker
Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
Ok those of you that are in the game where are the mall pics please are they laggy areas where are they show some screenies please for those of us stuck at work

I second that.

Roll-on lunchtime so I can get home and download it :)

come on people i know some one has checked out the 3 new malls and the shop signs we need info us poor working people

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

is this a real Mac Don*ld advert in the back ? Now i understand why there's so much ath nowadays :D

sweet looks nice i can not wait to get home to check it out

It is indeed a mccrap advert.

Hey, can someone check out the McDonalds in the mall and tell me if they have McRibs?? ;-)

Thanks for the pics! +rep

AG

Get your McSnable Shake now!

Get your McSnable Shake now!

Hey that sounds just like our soc chat the other week :D

is this with or without fries?

And for those that hadn't noticed then Yes McDonalds have been advertsing in game for a while now :laugh:

And for those that hadn't noticed then Yes McDonalds have been advertsing in game for a while now :laugh:

Only for the UK members of our soc we have found... The other Europeans (including Sweden) and the North Americans have not seen the McDonalds adverts yet.

In fact the Swedish players say they have nor seen ANY outside adverts at al yet....

New Malls

Hey those of you working that cant access EU sorry my heart feels for you all. That being said the Malls are now selling @ 30000+ 100 or 200 ped right now in auction. Thats 1:50 PM eastern standard. Oh yea and dont worry still 9 days or so left on the bids so when you get home do the download and break out that wallet. LOL Im think of buying 2 just as summer homes LOL

Back