"London Calling" Meet-Up Saturday 24th Feb.

to bad stinky :(

its sounds like its shaping up to be a very good event :D

and nice work on the organising vince noon sounds good to me think a couple of us may stay over on the friday to (make sure we get there) (eh numpt? :p) so shouldnt be a problem :D

as soon as some peds hit my account i'll be booking the hotel (or get C to do it :p)

cya soon ;)

Rip

Looks like the 'Hounds are havin' a Road Trip..... we shall assemble a working vehicle from the parts of many and rumble east....... sounds like a blast.

I think with all the people coming we should wear nametags :laugh: or emm.. nicktags. w/e.

I can wear my ambassadorbutton wooooo :wtg:

Ill be staying from the 23rd to the 26th, and I do belive that is what Jorael and Numptey has in mind aswell.

Well, as it stands I will be there, gonna try and drag some more BAHQ with me also.

I will most probably be staying over from friday till monday, anyone else doing the same?

Me and Einstein (and we're gonna try to get Shinobi to join us) are gonna take the train to London either Friday evening or Saturday morning and return Sunday around noon probably.

Yeah with this number of people attending it's probably best someone from the organizing people takes a few sheets with stickers with them to write names/nicks on, no way I will be able to remember them all.

I'd say the people with ambassador badges get VIP treatment? :scratch2: :wtg:

Looks like the 'Hounds are havin' a Road Trip..... we shall assemble a working vehicle from the parts of many and rumble east....... sounds like a blast.

Woot :yay:

You have my vote on that one. :yay:

If we do get to organise Laser or Paintball stuff, we will all have somethng to aim at :sniper:

This is turning out to become a rather large gathering. Vince, if you need some help phoning around to organise something, give us a shout. A rolling roll call on numbers may be a fine thing.

So far from The Disturbed Ones we hopefully have 6 of us coming, 4 from the UK and 2 from Sweden.

Well it seems that laser place does exist after all. :yay:

I booked one 40 minute game: Maximum of 20 people.
It is right next to the "Archway" tube station on the Northern Line.

Price per person is £8.80

We have to be there at 12:45 for the game to start at 1pm.

The receptionist recommended the Archway Tavern:
http://www.fancyapint.com/main_site/thepubs/pub2235.html

So meet in there at 12:00 on Sat 24th. :)

pk pk pk.

- VV

Well it seems that laser place does exist after all. :yay:

I booked one 40 minute game: Maximum of 20 people.
It is right next to the "Archway" tube station on the Northern Line.

Price per person is £8.80

We have to be there at 12:45 for the game to start at 1pm.

The receptionist recommended the Archway Tavern:
http://www.fancyapint.com/main_site/thepubs/pub2235.html

So meet in there at 12:00 on Sat 24th. :)

pk pk pk.

- VV

Excellent Vince :yay:

The way this meet is going, we may need to book a round 2 for the rest. I am sure number of those coming will firm up closer to the date.

and nice work on the organising vince noon sounds good to me think a couple of us may stay over on the friday to (make sure we get there) (eh numpt? :p) so shouldnt be a problem :D

Rip

I think with all the people coming we should wear nametags :laugh: or emm.. nicktags. w/e.

I can wear my ambassadorbutton wooooo :wtg:

Ill be staying from the 23rd to the 26th, and I do belive that is what Jorael and Numptey has in mind aswell.

yes ill be there friday - monday.... lonnngg weekkeendddssss rule :yay:

nametags... wohooooo Numptey :silly2: actually think i got some shirts with numptey on :scratch2:

yeah this gonna be fun ^^ cya all there

I think it'll be four GloryHounds.... Myself, Rooster, J Boy, Dilly if he wants a lift.... Sass and Chopper too maybe... looking epic:)

I think it'll be four GloryHounds.... Myself, Rooster, J Boy, Dilly if he wants a lift.... Sass and Chopper too maybe... looking epic:)

Fuck yea ;)

I would love a lift, thankyou, and ill happily put in some for petrol n shit.
If i didnt get a lift i would prob walk anyway :p

OK well if your definitely coming send me a pm with the names of those attending and which days you will be around. I will add a list of definites to the first post. If your probable to come then wait until your definite then pm me with this info.

I want a pm from all you definites soo I can book a restaurant for the
evening and to see if I need to book another laser game.

- VV

Umm when did this thread start. Maybe I should check EF a bit more often. Count me in as almost definite. Better book Sunday night off work methinks. Lemme see if I can get some other UK players I know to come along too.

I hope I get to show u my amazing falling down without spilling a drop of beer trick :p

Hi, I live just outside London and should be free to come in for the meet.

Look forward to it. :)

I think I'll probably give the laser quest lark a miss but I'd say I'm like 95% definite for the evening.

and if you like my idea.. you can always cough **+Rep**cough me ;)

Can't give rep in Off-topic forum :laugh:

I think I'll probably give the laser quest lark a miss but I'd say I'm like 95% definite for the evening.

Can't give rep in Off-topic forum :laugh:

yeah, that was just a test.
damn it.. use your imagination then :). This certainly isn't the only post i have ever made :p.

:cool: oh MAMA!

VinceV this sounds all pretteh fun!! Ive had a chat with Ripp & Nump so far on the matter, im planning as mad now :)

VinceV this sounds all pretteh fun!! Ive had a chat with Ripp & Nump so far on the matter, im planning as mad now :)

Come oooon. You know you want to. If your flyin just say the word and we'll make sure we get u from the airport. :D

Come oooon. You know you want to. If your flyin just say the word and we'll make sure we get u from the airport. :D

for sure pollus bro :) just get here and as rip says well make sure your ok

You should come! message me on msn, we can take same plane. Wont be so lonely then :)

hi

i think iam rite in saying this is the same gathering as the one were me and some soc mates from SRHQ will be attending?
if that is the case i think myself,CC and Lee Colonel Bowles will be showing up.
I was at rig last nite and i thnk Musky and Eps will be coming over to?
looking forward to meeting you guys and sharing a beveridge or ten
cheers:)

Well I've persuaded my brother from Rabbids to go and he has permission. I just gotta get permission myself :D

Should be a great time. Will PM VV when I can be definate about it.

:yay:

yihaaaaaw 5 rabbids pk pk pk :yay:

im sitting here checking flightprices, and it's cheap :O im not sure yet tho ;O

oh yea, gotta check train times xD then i'll let you know :p

Omg soon this meeting will turn into a spontaneous mob meeting...

-CNN news-

"And today saturday the 24th, a spontaneous crowd of over 100 gamers united in central london and PK'ed passing by innocent people looting them of their belongings, while shouting PWN'ED! PVP3 FTW!"...

:laugh:

Omg soon this meeting will turn into a spontaneous mob meeting...

-CNN news-

"And today saturday the 24th, a spontaneous crowd of over 100 gamers united in central london and PK'ed passing by innocent people looting them of their belongings, while shouting PWN'ED! PVP3 FTW!"...

:laugh:

lmfao :laugh: :laugh:

Back