Has your account ever been Locked?

Faustian

Old No. 7
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Faustian Faust Dok
For me 2x

1. I deposited 100$. This is back when Visa took a crap, if anyone remembers back when MA stopped accepting Visa. I got my 1k ped, but for some reason it never sent confirmation to my bank to release the money. LOCKED! So after about 5 days they told me I could send the money threw paypal so I did, Unlocked :D
2. Remeber when the house bug came around? You could walk into anyones house and pick stuff up? Well me and some others went out trying to save our friends stuff. I went to Neverdie's house, there was only 2 chairs left so I grabbed them figuring at the time no harm done I'll give them to him when he comes online. Mistake, LOCKED! But after an hour or so Lar's came into IRC and helped everyone out and I was Unlocked.

I guess my point is MA will lock you even if you didn't do anything wrong, but don't worry, after some investigation they will unlock you.

Never Im too innocent :saint:

locked 1 time for a heated discussion on EP where i called marco "Ma's head liar", had to make my excuse to get unlocked

never will i kiss butt again

Terra, you got locked for saying something about MA on EP? That doesn't seem right...

I've never been locked. I'm a good boy.

Never been locked no :cowboy:

Yet annyways :tongue2:

no

and to reafirm my statement

no

DD
:evilking:

Terra said:
locked 1 time for a heated discussion on EP where i called marco "Ma's head liar", had to make my excuse to get unlocked

never will i kiss butt again

Terra.... you kidding?!?!? omfg! lol :D
Wow- so MA has dispersed their gestapo on EP in the past? lmfao

nope, never been locked either :whistle:

Faustian said:
For me 2x

1. I deposited 100$. This is back when Visa took a crap, if anyone remembers back when MA stopped accepting Visa. I got my 1k ped, but for some reason it never sent confirmation to my bank to release the money. LOCKED! So after about 5 days they told me I could send the money threw paypal so I did, Unlocked :D
2. Remeber when the house bug came around? You could walk into anyones house and pick stuff up? Well me and some others went out trying to save our friends stuff. I went to Neverdie's house, there was only 2 chairs left so I grabbed them figuring at the time no harm done I'll give them to him when he comes online. Mistake, LOCKED! But after an hour or so Lar's came into IRC and helped everyone out and I was Unlocked.

I guess my point is MA will lock you even if you didn't do anything wrong, but don't worry, after some investigation they will unlock you.

Hey.

I can remember the bugs what you talking about.

My primary Avatar was Locked for the House-Bug reason too.

It was a controverse discussion that time because MA told the Bug was fixed that time already. Good was the fact i gave back the Items & did a Rapport to MA myself. That made my account unlocked very fast :D

Getting locked is not the way to let someone feel guilty, but safe.

Shure, it is posible to get locked by someone else fault rapport. This sometime hapened in the past.
Iam glad to know some members of the support via phone so i can handle this kind of things very quick.

So my opinion is.
Dont worry about to get locked. A account can very fast be unlocked.
Ok. You should be clean to get unlocked ;)

Your.
Rasta

Never been locked out of PE, and I'm happy for that :)

never been, never will (i hope) :)

nope never been locked..
I'm too nice and honest for that :)

Yes I have.

Locked in December 2002 (on my first PE week) for trying to use fake account information.

Locked and banned in January 2004 for using a clock speeder as a runner :D :evilking:

Hey, don't hit this damn rep button :D , I haven't scammed anyone and will never do so, just read my thoughts about all the scams running in PE... :wise:

Last edited:
Nope, never locked :silly2:
Though my account has false infromation :eek:

Not locked yet, hopefully it stays that way :)

I remember the non-functional VISA days, those were pretty rough and it took them a rather long time to sort out.
Then again if I got tripple charged for one deposit (tended to happen under the system at the time), I guess I'd be a little annoyed too.

- Deathifier

I got locked for that house bug thing, I didn't went inside a house but i picked up some storage boxes somewhere around a shopcontainer.
I don't know what was inside, my pc crashed each time i tried to open my inventory, but i guess it was some stuff stolen in the houses :rolleyes:

Anyway, It took me 2 weeks to get unlocked, support didn't botter to answer my case :rolleyes:

Never locked, but I think I came close the day I called Marco a Lier on irc. :O

Never been locked! :tiphat:

Never been locked.

Funny how 99% of those who have been locked tell they were completely innocent :laugh:

Never been locked, no =)
Hope I never will be either

Essi said:
Never been locked.

Funny how 99% of those who have been locked tell they were completely innocent :laugh:

LOL yes, although they were unlocked, so they must have been ;)

Essi said:
Never been locked.

I thinks it's obviouse I was innocent sence I was unlocked both times ;)
Do you think I'm going to dump thousands of dollars into something just to loose it all? As for others I can only speak for my self :)

since im the entorpia saint... ofcorse i havent been locked... :girl:

Svetlana said:
LOL yes, although they were unlocked, so they must have been ;)

But all lockings are not permanent bans but punishments in itself.

Like harassing, abusive language etc are likely to cause temporary locking at least on first time.

Essi said:
But all lockings are not permanent bans but punishments in itself.

Like harassing, abusive language etc are likely to cause temporary locking at least on first time.

They are not all punishments. The Visa thing wasn't my fault it was MA's I confermed that with my bank.
Those chairs I picked up, yea I probably should of just left them be I admit that. But I was only trying to be helpfull.

raeky said:
Never locked, but I think I came close the day I called Marco a Lier on irc. :O

you too? i thought i was the only one

LOL, yes ive been locked once :p

one day i was checking my mails, and ooh 2 new mails from MindArk..hmm.2 days old, damn maybe something important :S

I check the first it said something like :

You have been locked blablabla that behavior is not welcome in PE!

I was like : wtf???

so i read the other mail :

You have been unlocked, sorry about this we did a mistake blablabla

i didnt even notice i was locked ROFL

ZzaK said:
I check the first it said something like :

You have been locked blablabla that behavior is not welcome in PE!

I was like : wtf???

so i read the other mail :

You have been unlocked, sorry about this we did a mistake blablabla

LMAO! :laugh:

Back