Has your account ever been Locked?

I am currently locked for the 2nd time the first time was because a young gentleman called envoy excel lives down the street from me he showed me PE and i was happy i got locked b/c he logged in thru my computer like 3 times so they locked both our ip's i got unlocked a while back and they appologized and everything was ok .... now i am locked for the second time and i have no idead why i went to bed after a long day in PE and woke up updated and i tried to login and *LOCKED* im still waiting for my account to be unlocked or at least a reason for their action :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused:

Fire Boy :)

You not know me with this name, but i gues if you knew, you would respect ;)

Stay cool & pick up the phone tomarow (Monday)after 9:00 GMT+1 & call MA service.

I gues you played your game like usual, so no illegal things.

Tell them the thing & you wil get unlocked soon :)

BTW.

MA is investigating @ mom because the security hole in the system & some more folks wil be locked next days.

Dont wory, powerskilling & Ammowasting is not against MA rules lol :D

Take care Friend.

Your
Rasta

On a side note... Wasnt Envoy Excel the prick that scammed FireFly + some others way back? Or is my memory faulty, in that case im sorry...

Optima said:
On a side note... Wasnt Envoy Excel the prick that scammed FireFly + some others way back? Or is my memory faulty, in that case im sorry...

I remember FireFly, but no idea about the other guy or anything about anyone being scammed.

Firefly got scammed outta pretty much everything at one point... Think he got stuff back again, but i remember something about that envoy excel name... Ah well no matter, long time ago :)
I got locked for something similar to Faust way back around gold. Visa didnt charge in bank, ma locked me, i payed through other channel, unlocked again :)

I was locked three times.

First time because I helped MA with some investigation. I even got a global, but less than 24 hours later my account was locked for a few months for "security reasons". This was 2002 or 2003 I think... Thanks MA.
fame.gif

Second time was because my account was hacked. Lost full shadow armor, mod starkhov and a lot of other items. Storm coat F and black boots F for example. My account was locked for almost 4 months during the investigation. Also during 2002-2003.

Third time was very recently. Account locked for less than 24 hours for "unknown reasons". 2005.

Faustian said:
They are not all punishments.

Of course not all.

MA locks up accounts during investigations anyway. We all know that people who have been scammed have been locked during investigations too.

Optima said:
yes optima this is true Jon aka Envoy Excel lives very close to me and i wish close to mine field ya he got me locked i actually watched him recieve all these items from FireFly (not knowing why at the time) but it turned out he promised him a bunch of comeputer parts for in game materials ....
moral of the story *** if it seems too good to be true it normally is especially when dealing with a teenager***

btw funny thing Envoy was 14 at the time... pretty young con man

Just noticed there was a huge mistake in the "PE Conditions of Use" text file ...
It does not mention anything about trading real-life items and virtual items...

They should really start thinking about it as it is most likely to end up as a scam...
(Place bets, I bet Marco will come and see this then we will have a brand new file to read :laugh: )

Paranoid ? No... Took me 2 years to notice that ? Yes, slow brain :D

Franck said:
Just noticed there was a huge mistake in the "PE Conditions of Use" text file ...
It does not mention anything about trading real-life items and virtual items...

They should really start thinking about it as it is most likely to end up as a scam...
(Place bets, I bet Marco will come and see this then we will have a brand new file to read :laugh: )

Paranoid ? No... Took me 2 years to notice that ? Yes, slow brain :D

Haha lol ;)

But MindArk never bans without a reason. If the suspects anything they will lock your account to investigate! :wise:

I'm still waiting on my first lockout :D

I can already see the mail from MA support:

You are being banned cause you creat lag on the servers with your stupid mannequins.
Your account will be opened as soon as you sell out some of those lagcreators.

:wise:

roulette said:

You are being banned cause you creat lag on the servers with your stupid mannequins.

Haha Roulette is coolish :D

roulette said:

Would be rather normal for MA to defy reason... How to sell em if you cant log in?...

Wow- reading all of these replies makes me think...
what % of the current PE population has been banned??? :eek:

haven't been banned yet :)

Optima said:
Would be rather normal for MA to defy reason... How to sell em if you cant log in?...

Support don't know that you must be online to trade, they think all items are found on ebay and seveneleven :mad:

I have never been locked, even though i made 2 rather large withdrawals, which were far more then what i deposited. ;)
It was all due to trading though, so no scams.
Cant think of any reason to ban me as well. :p

Oh Smasher, you're here too! I'm having problems since 7.0 too, but its a desktop so I'm going to upgrade it, you planning to buy a cheap desktop system and play PE again? Would be fun if the 25% of people that they got out due to 7.0 got back and lag their system again :D

Hehe thank god mine has never been locked, but i don't try and get into situations where i think that it will. I was very questionable when someone out of the blue ran up to me and gave me mk4, bunch of mind esscence and peds :p guess he was just being nice :p

Faust, you got locked because u deserve it! :p

I have never been locked :cool:

Nope, never locked.

Back