First solo global

lareka

Dominant
Society
Dark Knights Squires
Reka lareka Royale
MA surprised (or rather shocked) me to grant me such a nice first one after 6 months of playing :) . Loved the 1,5 hours 'work' that it meant ;) .

Special thanks to Anomaalia!
He was a wonderful guard killing off all vultures (hiryuus) looking for food (drillers). In the meantime I learned all about 'how to invest a global wisely'. +Rep and +honor!

Last edited:
grazt reka ;) (and thx for the narc i made profit with it, both basic sheet metal and oa101 :) ) go for the next ;)

lol, Gaga ;) - then one more thanks is due: to you for buying that bulk off me and preventing me from running around like a drunk grandma :D . Saw you posted your HoF with the narc just before me.

Win-win ;)

Very nice gaga!! narc has such a nice markup on it right now grats:yay:

Hey Pig, what are you trying to say here? :smoke:

Ah, of course ... Gratz to Gaga for paying waaaaaaaaaay under market price for my yummi narc. ;)
Gaga, keep the price a secret, will you ...? :wise:

Surely you jest ... :D Gaga is one of my favorite guys to sell ores to !!

Gratz on your first global!!

*you posted it twice, lol*

(are you the Reka Lareka I know? I thought the name was a little different, dunno)

i'll keep the "secret" lol ;)
yes mom, she is she :D

gratz

just want to say gratz with the global
MA surprised me or rather shocked me to grant me such a nice first one after 6 months of playing :) . Loved the 1,5 hours 'work' that it meant ;) .

Special thanks to Anomaalia!
He was a wonderful guard killing off all vultures (hiryuus) looking for food (drillers). In the meantime I learned all about 'how to invest a global wisely'. +Rep and +honor!

Dani honey, it's me, it's me :yay: . I keep changing my last name to confuse a bit. Posted twice? Of course, you get double fame ;)

Looks like Gaga can open his 'female ore seller fan club' soon :D . The price he paid was excellent, tbh.

Thx, Skibadee for gratz!
Lootius may be with all of us.

Last edited:
Looks like Gaga can open his 'female ore seller fan club' soon :D . The price he paid was excellent, tbh.

lol reka, i keep on tryin' ;)

Back