!!Mutated Mustangs #1 = 1200PED in Prizes!!

Will you participate in next edition of Mutated Mustangs??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnnyBravo

Prowler
Society
www.EntropiaForum.pl
Johnny JB Bravo

Mutant-Mustangs-v1.1_952044.jpg

Event Sponsor: Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary

!!!WELOCME TO THE MUTATED MUSTANGS #1!!!

Start: Friday January 12th 00:01 MA Time
End: Sunday January 21st 23:59 MA Time

MAIN PRIZES

1st Place: 300 PED
2nd Place: 150 PED
3rd Place: 50 PED

EXTRA PRIZES

1st Person to hit 10 Globals/HOFs within 24 hours gets 500 PED

Free round trip Flights to CND/CP for:
Highest Single Loot - Bartoke 280 PED
Lowest Single Loot - Bob Govintl 58 PED
Most overall Globals/HOFs - Blinus 6 Globals/HOFs
Most valuable looted item
- Efreet ESI-16.31 PED TT
Sponsored by Eagle Pilot.

EVENT WIN CONDITIONS

1st Place: Most Event Points
2nd Place: Second Most Event Points
3rd Place: Third Most Most Event Points

EVENT RULES

Screens with Hunting or Mining Globals/HOFs have to be posted in this thread with Time & Place Stamps as well as the Global/HOF message in chat window within 24 hours from when it happened.

Only Globals/HOFs hit within OL-1 boarders will count.

Every PED from Global/HOF counts as 1 point.

Hunting in teams is allowed - points will be split equally by the number of people in team in case team members will post individual Screens as well.

Single person can receive only 1 prize from Eagle Pilot's flights. The flights have to be used within 2 weeks time from the event end date.

Most Valuable Looted Item Prize will be awared under following condition:
Screenshot has to show the Time & Place Stamp, Item Info Window open on TT Value Tab. Ores & Enmatters will not count.

Teams are not eligible for the 500PED prize for 10 Globals/HOFs within 24 hours.

Globals/HOFs from the following event will count (Team Leaders will post the Screens):
OPALLO HUNTAZ #3

The use of Medics is allowed but if they will be in Team they will receive points also.

Blanking out your PED Card balance as well as Team Chat/Private messages is allowed. Note: Global/HOF message has to be visible.

PRIZE AWARDS

The ceremony of Prize Giveaway will be held by the Shed on OL-1 on Monady 22nd of January.
Time:
to be announced...

DETAILED LAND INFORMATION
EQUUS RANCH

:yay: HAVE LOTS OF FUN :yay:
:yay: MAY LOOTIUS BE WITH YOU
:yay:

WINNERS
1st: Blinus 640 points
2nd: Bartoke 425 points
3rd: Bob Govintl 417 points

Free round trip Flights to CND/CP for:
Highest Single Loot - Bartoke 280 PED
Lowest Single Loot - Bob Govintl 58 PED
Most overall Globals/HOFs - Blinus 6 Globals/HOFs
Most valuable looted item - Efreet ESI-16.31 PED TT

Sponsored by Eagle Pilot.

Last edited:
Hello JohnnyBravo,

This seems to be a very nice event, could you tell about the maturity and the size of the spawn please? I can't check by myself at the moment ;)

Luna

By the way :) I won't be participating in this event since I'm the Promoter so I am offering my First Aid Services :cool:

Very nicely put together there JohnnyB ... well organized and detailed. I love horsing around and just might have to give myself an opportunity to partake in this event, and maybe even do another picture storyline about my adventures with the Equus.

Well done! :thumbup:

Nice job JohnnyB.:cool: Post looks great. Sounds like fun.
BTW thanx for the chuckle...Lowest Single Loot. :laugh:
Clever incentive..Everyone has a shot at the "booby prize" ;)
Best of Luck to all. :D

nice event JB :) prolly NBK will participate too :) ty for the invitation

Okay I am sure I was still inside the LA boundries for this one - but looking at the map it looks mighty close. Finger's Crossed

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

mutated? how? what? why??
New mob? Oh screw it! lets Kill them !!!

^_^ sounds like this will be fun

mutated? how? what? why??
New mob? Oh screw it! lets Kill them !!!

^_^ sounds like this will be fun

Toxic radiation has changed Gandalf's beautyfull Mustang Ranch into an Equus Ranch. Equus are terribly mutated Mustangs who became very agresive and uncontrolled. We need your help :) BOUNTY IS ALREADY SET :cool:

:eek: wooot!!
Ive been hunting on the wrong LA all night, and now I see this wonder!!

Great event - Ill be sure to pass the next 6 nights riding ur Stallions till they drop. :D

:clap:

I think that getting "10 globals in 24 hours" from this mob prize will not be awarded :).

You may reconsider it as getting "most globals in 24 hours".

I think that getting "10 globals in 24 hours" from this mob prize will not be awarded :).

You may reconsider it as getting "most globals in 24 hours".

Let's just wait. If this is not going to happen I might reconsider it or award different prizes we will see. For now on those mustangs must be rip off the calypso :silly2: :)

I've seen people haveing 3 or 4 Globals/HOFs on this Land during a 3-4 hours hunting session while another private event was on. I think that 10 Globals/HOFs within 24 hours is possible. Time will show.:cool:

i agree, with the amount of PED being offered as a bonus for achieving that goal, i think it shoudl be something that is definitely hard to obtain.

Gallant steeds! :yay:

All the best with this event, have added it to ED!

Git down off yar Equus and put your hands up ya Bum!

had an ESI too but didnt screenshot it for some reason, suppose it would have been the most valuable looted item so far

had an ESI too but didnt screenshot it for some reason, suppose it would have been the most valuable looted item so far

That sucks :( Remember to make Screens according to the Event Rules.
Although the ESI case is lost you still have very big chances for Single Lowest Loot Prize ;) 58 PED will be hard to beat :cool: unless someone hits 50 PED he he he...

Maybe I looted the most valuable item :D will see...:cool:

Let me start too :)

over 100k ammo since my first one but finally i got another one

over 50k ammo and i got this.

Back