Stuck at an outpost and need help?

I have asked around but it seems people generally don't fly from FOMA to Calypso? My understanding is they take the teleporter. I'd be glad to if I had any PED, I guess I'm just stuck unless I depo? :\

Reason most people use the teleporter down to calypso is because most people going there are miners, and they often want to bring their mined stuff down to Calypso. And since the space is lootable, it's a bit risky to fly on your own if you're carrying "stackables", and especially if taking someone they don't know with them. (The unknown person could be someone who could hint pirates about where to go to find a ship to shoot down.)

Some pilots are announcing space travels at Camp Icarus. Imho that's a bad idea - it's too great risk to take a beginner who doesn't know how space "works".

good luck

it actually the house of a landowner the cords are 11561 20744

if someone could help would be nice , everything is ok

it actually the house of a landowner the cords are 11561 20744

if someone could help would be nice , everything is ok

not on caly (per coords) or i would...

deleted......

Last edited:
stuck

hey everyone , i´m stuck in calypso (26933,31901,151) since yesterday, if someone could give me a ride or some help that would be awsome

thx in advance ;)

turn around, look behind you .. and get in the chopper :)

you dropped out somewhere after the server border, and i didn't notice til i got back to the tp, - hope you make it back there safe :)

Last edited:
i never had any help... had to rely on my wits.. :tongue2:

i never had any help... had to rely on my wits.. :tongue2:

ah you must not have been playing back in the day when there was some real tough places to get out of then !
no vehicles , you could have been stuck at an outpost for days !

ahhh the good old days , no spoonfeeding back then :D

First, this is not a necro :bump:

CRT is still around and doing rescues :yay:

It is now easier to get ahold of us also. :eyecrazy:

In game type /join #crt
to join our in game chat channel and ask us for help.

First, this is not a necro :bump:

CRT is still around and doing rescues :yay:

It is now easier to get ahold of us also. :eyecrazy:

In game type /join #crt
to join our in game chat channel and ask us for help.

Out of curiosity, are there any outposts on modern caly that a noob can actually get to that are impossible to get away from with a little patience and creativity? I haven't seen anything like that old trox outpost north of Atlas North for years.

Out of curiosity, are there any outposts on modern caly that a noob can actually get to that are impossible to get away from with a little patience and creativity? I haven't seen anything like that old trox outpost north of Atlas North for years.

big trox la west of PVP 4 down in sw corner of amethera

This was pretty tough for a while :eyecrazy:

But now it's back to low density and small maturities.

At the moment, I think the revives of Vermillion Fields (big Falx) and Southshade Valley (big Kingfisher) nw and w of Zonnestraaltje are places where you really can get stuck if you only have a car.

Last edited:
Once Place is the land area South of Medusa mall, where just getting killed a few steps over the border take you across the land area. The area just around the medusa area has very small creatures, so the land area revival there is a pretty nasty surprise.

As for the Akmuul trox land area, it's where the revival for Memorial Island is.

One of the easy ones for new players to get stuck at is West of Billys TP. The OP is at 59469,81061 and simply crossing the river south of there brings noobs into contact with Merps/Drones/Trox. Once at the OP you cant spawn VTOLS, only Valk, Spear or Hoverpod as ground is too rough.

Dirk

Last edited:
We know there are many ops we can get stuck at.
We know!
And we are ready to help for free! :)

You call. We come.

Last edited:
Im stuck at that outpost north of Ashi, been trying for hours to get away but no luck. Any advice?

I am coming from space and will pick you asap.Gona give you pm soon:smoke:

Im stuck at the Fort and Robots attack, please help
please add ur avatar name too , so that ppl can PM and help u...
I am currently at NI (not in caly), so cant help... :(
but i will come caly in a few days if u still need help...
meanwhile, u can take help from roookie chat :)

Stuck at an outpost and tried to get out but always get killed and revive back at the same place?

Well fear not, The Calypso Rescue Team is here to help! We have been providing a free service of getting you out of tricky spots for over a year and still we hear responses of “if only I had know”.

Well thanks to 711 he is going to sticky this for potential future rescuees.

If you need help visit us at www.euforces.com and visit our [URL="http://v2.euforces.com/?page_id=91&wpforumaction=viewforum&f=4.0]rescue channel [/URL]easily found on the front page. Post your ingame name, coordinates and the time you will most likely be on. We will then post when we can make it and get you out of there.

As I said above it’s a free service all we ask is if you make it out before we get there let us know and to keep checking your post for updates.

Hopefully you wont need us but we are here for you should you need us.
Wish I had known about this the other day which is a great idea. I was stuck at an outpost somewhere near the middle of Amethera for some time, but after about ten minutes suddenly remembered that I had a Karak in my PI. So in the end I was able to fly out.

Feel free to PM me if you ever get stuck somewhere.

Feel free to PM me if you ever get stuck somewhere.
Hey, thanks! :) I managed to get out of trouble in the end when I remembered I had a Kraka in my PI (not Karak...).

Stuck in outpost surrounded by Atrax :woot::woot:Cords: 73273, 75598, Avatar = Dyslekzic .
Was trying to get to TwinPeaks, so a lift there or repairing my vehicle would be much appreciated.

Stuck in outpost surrounded by Atrax :woot::woot:Cords: 73273, 75598, Avatar = Dyslekzic .
Was trying to get to TwinPeaks, so a lift there or repairing my vehicle would be much appreciated.
join #crt pm me angela draniie cloud if you are not sure how to join another chat channel.

Back