Stuck at an outpost and need help?

stuck in an outpost, this is my second day and there 4-5 people also like me.

coords is amathera, 19503 19255, lots of falxangius every direction.

it is nearly impossible to have a breakthtough.

and there is not a trade terminal, i dont know why, only a revival.

Heia necmi,

I will try to inform mty soc mates about this.

The time you will be on is most usefull to us, if you could tell us that.

And there is only a revival, because you have ended up inside a Land Area.

Keep us updated.

thanks for the fast response and help :)

i like to help

Subscribing to this thread...incase i can help...i´m not a member of CRT but i would also like to help if i can...hope this is ok !?

Subscribing to this thread...incase i can help...i´m not a member of CRT but i would also like to help if i can...hope this is ok !?

Off cause that's perfectly allrigth. We can be everywhere at any give time and day... so help is much welcome. :)

Went out there this afternoon to help....have those bots always been there?
Anyway you guys must have gotten out there fast, cause there were no "real"
avas there. Great Job CRT!!

yes they were always there by the time i was there.

i didnt know that there can be bots.

Went out there this afternoon to help....have those bots always been there?
Anyway you guys must have gotten out there fast, cause there were no "real"
avas there. Great Job CRT!!

yes they were always there by the time i was there.

i didnt know that there can be bots.

Oh yes there can indeed be "bots"... this is players that just run into the mobs and get killed over and over. In the hope to gain evade skills... so they can later chip out and sell. :rolleyes:

These ofthen don't respond on contact via chat so can indeed considerd as bots. :(

Maybe Jenna Star Mercury sould go and visit his Land Area and excort them out as he did with one "bot", half a year ago ;)

If anyone remember the thread, post the link...

ok i understand what you mean now by saying "bots"

somebody was also there and called that spot as dodge farm :)

and for noobs like me, for teleport runs one must definetely have a good map for amathera and plan their route very well. just dont go saying that teleport somewhat southwest and can go there by running, when you revive at an outpost it will really be hard to escape:) use your "p" to see your coordinates very often.

ok i understand what you mean now by saying "bots"

somebody was also there and called that spot as dodge farm :)

and for noobs like me, for teleport runs one must definetely have a good map for amathera and plan their route very well. just dont go saying that teleport somewhat southwest and can go there by running, when you revive at an outpost it will really be hard to escape:) use your "p" to see your coordinates very often.

Talking about a maps. Look here

Hi,
Me and someone else are stuck at an outpost in the midlle of nowhere, coords are 2650,13440.
Were on now and waiting.
PLEASE HELP!!!

we might have a way out, i'll edit it again if we get stuck again

Last edited:
Hey I'm stuck at the sc north of atlas island north. Can you please get me out of here. Thanks.

PM me for time

nvm got myself out
thanks anyway

Help!!!

After chipping out a year ago I recently decided to build up my mean machine guy again without depositing (a lot) and the first thing I wanted to do was getting Camp Caravan, the only TP i did not have. When I was @ Caravan i decided to explore the area a bit with my ubercool CB5 and unplated Pixie. Before I knew it I went too far, causing to get stuck at the outpost north of Camp Caravan, surrounded by Pluma's, Prancers (not a problem), Neconu and Warriors (huge problem). I tried everything, but there's no way out!!

If someone's bored to death, help me please :ahh:
Coords are 240 / 264

I'll be on from 10 till 11 (forum time) or any time someone can help

Last edited:
After chipping out a year ago I recently decided to build up my mean machine guy again without depositing (a lot) and the first thing I wanted to do was getting Camp Caravan, the only TP i did not have. When I was @ Caravan i decided to explore the area a bit with my ubercool CB5 and unplated Pixie. Before I knew it I went too far, causing to get stuck at the outpost north of Camp Caravan, surrounded by Pluma's, Prancers (not a problem), Neconu and Warriors (huge problem). I tried everything, but there's no way out!!
i'm offline for several weeks now due to tech reasons, but i used to visit that outpost frequently to mine, even without weapons at all.

to get out, you need to watch radar closely and keep in mind that neconus and warriors pop up at the edge while plumas don't :) the easiest way out is north-east, north may also work, and i have sneaked through the canyon twice or so.

edit: north of that outpost, there's a dense cornundacauda spawn, but i assume you can outrun them :)

I am not in the neighbourhood, but i have often run from that outpost to the N-NW to Zeus. You will probably be able to avoid the (most?) mobs.

Just to give you something to do until help arrives ;)

Edit: yes, follow the canyon as the poster before me mentions as well

Thanks guys I will try that, also tried the canyon twice, without any luck so far.

I'll give it another try! Starting to remember the ease of TP'ing myself out of those area's :D

(edit)
Corna's are no problem, but first I have to get past some neconu's.
If you guys can do it, I think I can do it too.. Just got a little desperate after dying 20 times :D

Edit: yes, follow the canyon as the poster before me mentions as well
the canyon is only the third-best way in my experience. most of times i went NE, then N.

the trick is to keep an eye out for red dots popping up at the edge of radar and ignoring the rest of red dots. (barring small pests, plumatergus is probably the least aggressive mob on the whole Calypso, you have to kick it twice to aggro :) )

Hehe, if there is only one or a few in the way, try running on the opposite side you want to pass it, to clear the path.

Also you can try one of the top sides of the canyon, so you can easily avoid mobs in the canyon and can jump in when a mob is on your top-side ;)

Good luck

Thank you guys! I'm finally @ the lake (Fort Zeus), so all the dying is over for now.

Sometimes it seems so hard, when it's that simple. Played quite a lot a long time ago, but I never knew that the higher mobs appear much earlier on the radar :ahh:

Last edited:
I just came to rescue you but you're gone. Oh well...

Well.. thanks anyway for your effort :)

My mentor bailed me out of an Outpost area littered with Atrox's.
This is a very kind service. Best of luck.

Someday, when I get settled with enough ped, I may contribute to this service. The kind people of EU have given me vast amounts of knowledge, and one guy randomly gave me a Power-fist! (which I was very suprised). This may be the way I can pay pack those im indebted to. :)

lol bout a year ago i was stranded for a week in the middle of the 2nd continent cuz i tried to solo a tp run lol. i was stuck sweating dinosaurs for a week straight. sad part is i never got any sweat either lol killed me befor ei could even finish an attempt lol.

Just got a phone call from a friend. He's stuck at the outpost northeast of Atlas north, with all the troxies around it and can't get out. Unfortunately I am not home to get him out myself, no access to eu :-( can someone please get him out of there?

His name is Hector and he's online now and will try to get out himself for an hour or so but doubt he will succeed, lol.

Thanks heaps :)

Just got a phone call from a friend. He's stuck at the outpost northeast of Atlas north, with all the troxies around it and can't get out. Unfortunately I am not home to get him out myself, no access to eu :-( can someone please get him out of there?

His name is Hector and he's online now and will try to get out himself for an hour or so but doubt he will succeed, lol.

Thanks heaps :)
I guess I read this too late, but hopefully someone has already helped him by now. Otherwise I could have helped him now since I'm online now.

I hate that place. I was hunting Snarksnot once when a Armax came round the corner and sent me there. After several attempts to get out I was just about to look up the CRT when a Society on a TP Run came through and adopted me long enough to get me out :yay:

Very cool to offer a free service of this nature as there are some visicious places right next to newbie areas and a death could revive you either way.

You call. We come.

CRT will go to that Outpost this evening and look for you Hector. :)
(Its one of the worst outposts to escape from.)

We have noticed an increased need for our service after the landgrab
Rescue calls can be placed at www.euforces.com

Just follow the instructions on the site.

Back