Blocked hangars

Deleted the misunderstanding

Last edited:
Am I the only one that the sentence that I have taken the time to make bold stood out to?

Why the hell is MA not solving the problem, rather than (this response is pure speculation) stating "Yeah, he is doing it to other pilots too.. regards". What kind of "support" is that?

Teilk, miscommunication here I think, not support told me that but other pilots, my english isnt my first language, I will edit it :)

Sorry to hear this Trif! I know how much you were enjoying the experience with the ship.

Still can't understand why anybody can be so stupid as to do this things, I know it is not going to change anything for anybody with such a low self esteem that needs to hurt others to see if by sharing their misery it is more bearable for them, but will repeat the word I learned today in this thread:

What a fucktard!

you know what would be fitting ..... for MA to post who the avatar is associated with. I mean, I heard that they can tell when more then one avatar is logging on from a house ... so why not post who they are associated with!?

The "main" avatars would have zero reputation left .... :yay:

Who ever is doing this ... I hope you get yours, and I hope it hurts! (rl or other)

Hang in there honest pilots!!!!

you know what would be fitting ..... for MA to post who the avatar is associated with. I mean, I heard that they can tell when more then one avatar is logging on from a house ... so why not post who they are associated with!?

Nice idea, but they wont, and yes, it will be the same guy following this thread.
Im not sure whats going on in the "Pilot Politics" cheaper flight obviously, competition, ahh maybe I can hazard a guess..

But to the "Door Blockers" out there, you are retarded, step back from your pc, go get some fresh air, spend some time with the family, you are putting far too much stress and strain into thinking up this kinda abuse.
Kinda sad.

sad

Sad, but MA will do nothing about this. There are many issues that create an outcry from within our community, but its only when it significantly impacts MA's bottom line do they step in. If people were coherent enough in explaining the problem in their support cases, in outlining that it is in fact preventing their enjoyment, preventing the passengers enjoyment, costing decay as time wasted is missed flights and really a nuisance besides, then maybe when the person who reads these support cases will take the issue to Jan after their morning coffee.

If he finds it important, then expect a major change that will eliminate the blockers methods completely (till they find a new way to harrass pilots), and if he doesn't see it as important then we will see no action except maybe a temporary suspension of this 'throwaway-avatar' the real culprit created to do this blocking.

I know what I'm betting on.

"How can we be sure this isnt staged?" to quote someone ...

I have just been accused to exploiting and using dirty tactics without any bases so I am kinda pissed. From the same soc as Trifle.. Neva had any issues with trifle as far as I know. Neva had any issues with buzz either.

So the person thats doing this must have a good reason to attact you two, cause i would know others that i would of done it too, if i were to go as low as this....

What comes arround, goes arround..

Sorry guys, but I am all for it, after being insulted several times, accused now as well, ppl trying to bribe my ticket seller, fake passengers trying to stall ticket sales. Happy that my hangar didnt get blocked "yet"...

WTF did I do to deserve any of this?? Or is it just that i didnt accept the insults as if they were compliments and joined the line when i was still willing to? As far as I am conserned ATM, anyone that screwed with me deserves to go outta business.

Imo all your dowing is promoting your flying service.
/playing the victim of the pilot "mafia"(like it even exist)
And what are you complaing about fake passengers,
i hade peapol that loged off right b4 they bored/payed .(thats life).
And i think your just playing mind games.
(this is just my view of thing now )

Blackmouthing trifle why,you dont even know her as you said.
2 days ago i lended her my hangar.(so yes she can be trusted)
Pretty hard to make enemies 2 days on the job i think .
And blocking her own hangar LOL, she only has been flying 2 days.

Daz BENDIEMAN Land
ps:stay in school kids or your gramer will be like mine :laugh:

well this is not only sad, it's pathetic.

for the prices hangars trade for these days, having to put up with some greedy non-depositing noob to be able to use it should not come as a benefit of the deed.

this guy should receive a perm ban, as should all door blocking, extortion minded vermin.

perhaps best solution here would be for ma to change the size of the entrance to a bay door.

Am I the only one that the sentence that I have taken the time to make bold stood out to?

Hate to say it, but the sentence in question does not imply anything about MA.

"I sent an abuse report to MA and also found out...."

As in, did one thing... then the other thing happened. Not connected or implied.

Sorry, always been a bit pedantic:)

Imo all your dowing is promoting your flying service.
/playing the victim of the pilot "mafia"(like it even exist)
And what are you complaing about fake passengers,
i hade peapol that loged off right b4 they bored/payed .(thats life).
And i think your just playing mind games.
(this is just my view of thing now )
I can agree to this, except that i do it on purpose for promotional reasons nor am I playing mindgames. As I said, I was pissed. As for the passengers, you have a point there. For the rest, you may believe what you wish.

Blackmouthing trifle why, you dont even know her as you said.
2 days ago i lended her my hangar.(so yes she can be trusted)
Pretty hard to make enemies 2 days on the job i think .
And blocking her own hangar LOL, she only has been flying 2 days.
As I said, "Neva had any issues with trifle as far as I know. Neva had any issues with buzz either." and "So the person thats doing this must have a good reason to attact you two", trying to say there is no reason to do something like this to either ( trifle, buzz ) of them. But yes, I did mention something about a soc mate of Trifle. So I personally didnt feel like I have been blackmouthing Trifle. I am sorry if you got the wrong impression, I can understand, but was ment to explain why I was pissed.

ps. thnx for the chance for a bit more promotion :)

Woot its a shame that there isnt any neconus at Blue zone at North Space Base anymore :( , but There is Corns and lot of them so if this would have happend @ hangar I would just have called some of them + Filed a support case to MA.

Just reading this shit makes my blood boil and if that was me in that situastion I don't think I could have controlled my mouth....

Triflezor got my full support :)

Has any pilot tried to go to PA and make the Guides do a little service ?

Like,
kicking the blocker out of the server
instead of going to get a mob ...

I'm curious...awhile ago, MA locked an account because of a protest that was planned. Was AlphaGeek if I remember correctly. This BS is basically a protest as well, and yet MA stands by....the first protest would not have hurt anyone's bottom line, yet this one does, and MA lets it stand....whoever's ethics that MA is following are skewed a bit as far as I can see...

Or maybe we just need to hope and pray (and file a few million support cases) and wait for Tuesday and see if anything is in the new VU about this.

Mr Wizard,

My EU account was locked presumably for organizing the Orange Suit Sweat Protest Party back in September. This protest was over the unbearable lag when the Physx Engine was introduced. I'll never know specifically what act it was that did it, MA flat out refused to answer me with a specific charge other than what EULA paragraph I violated in their opinion.

I suspect that MA was more inclined to act because it would have possibly been detrimental to their bottom line, whereas these denial of service attacks are against a few specific customers.

Sad, that.

AG

cant beleive MA didnt act on this before, well mke a improvement @ least, just make hangers be able to turn on pvp or stick a tp in the doorway so you click on it to gain entry to the building

i think the pvp option be far more enjoyable

Not sure what's possible with pets, but is a Guard-Exa an option?

And as for "against the rules", this IS, and I'm sure the blockers will be banned.

This is extortion, and if MA don't stop it the pilot business and even flying could get very difficult I think.

I'm not sure what pets can do either ..but Hurrikane may have a good idea there if you could block your own hangar with a pet left there? Maybe something simpler like a stone dakiba statue could also do it....if it can only be moved by the hangar owner?

Hope you solve the problem ....it looks to me like other businesses could be victims of the same scam (like shops) if it's not dealt with fast.

t

Just an update on the abuse report I send in:

19 Mar 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thanks for reporting. We have registered the avatar in our system and we will keep his behaviour under close observation. However, these situations are hard for us to evaluate since they are mostly based on word-to-word information. It is regrettable that some people are just out to ruin the Entropia Universe experience for others. We can only hope that this avatar will now leave you in peace. Please contact us again if this harassment does not stop.

Regards,
Entropia Support

So this isnt considered harrasment heavy enough to kickban someone? WTF :scratch2:

Prolly not, I also stated in my support I had screenshots of this extortion..

Hi,
Thanks for reporting. We have registered the avatar in our system and we will keep his behaviour under close observation. However, these situations are hard for us to evaluate since they are mostly based on word-to-word information. It is regrettable that some people are just out to ruin the Entropia Universe experience for others. We can only hope that this avatar will now leave you in peace. Please contact us again if this harassment does not stop.

Regards,
Entropia Support

Ummm.. if it was just hearsay, I can understand them being hesitant, but not only do you have screenies with the avatar demanding money, but you have access to another pic with the same avatar from TheBuzz. That they would not take further action in this case is unnacceptable....

Urgh, I know this doesn't inlvolve me, but cases like this make me sooooo mad, the feeling of helplessness is overwhelming!

Hope it all gets resolved, to all of you, and that you don't have issues like this is the future!

Cheers,

Iset

Hi,

Regards,
Entropia Support

This isn't so hard to evaluate if MA would live up to what they say and have a "Petition-GameMaster" ingame support like most of the MMOs have. With such a thing this case wouldn't be -any- issue at all.

I feel sorry that MA is so reluctant to implement such things, but claiming a professional status.

I really hope those issues give them the idea that players might be in certain situations where they need help "on-the-fly".

They have put in the Guides as of late, maybe they are working on such "live-support". That would be rather great :)

On the easy side of fast solutions for this special problem, collision maps for avatars could just be turned off in a fixed radius from the hangar, so just walk through him. (about 1-2 hour coding, depending on classes used and treesize of collision-relations etc, with proper design it would be just 10 min, 5 min coding, 2 min testing, 3 min putting to live server+reboot :D ).

Hello,

I can't believe this but at the same time I know I shouldn't be surprised.

The same ava has been reported and screen-shot blocking two hangers.
screenies have been taken of the attempted extortion.

And Still no action by MA....

I understand the issue that the ava's actions could be missrepresented and that screenies could be altered but all MA has to do is check there own logs to verify the extortion attempt. That alone should be enough for a permenant ban in my opinion.

MA, if you are reading this thread, you are loosing even more of my respect.

Trifle, soldier on dude, report every issue and lets hope MA takes action sooner rather than later.

Grounder

Has this happend again since the last time in this thread or perhaps he got banned or perhaps he stopped?

I have no idea if this happened again, I am not flying myself atm. But i do not think he has been banned looking at the answer from MA.

However when I fly again and he blocks me I will keep sending in abuse reports, also when flying with someone else and this happens I will do so as well.

<I know of 3 cases where this man blocked a hangar and all three cases do have screenshots>

Just keep flying and dont get to pissed when it happens. It cant happen all the time.

I have no idea if this happened again, I am not flying myself atm. But i do not think he has been banned looking at the answer from MA.

However when I fly again and he blocks me I will keep sending in abuse reports, also when flying with someone else and this happens I will do so as well.

<I know of 3 cases where this man blocked a hangar and all three cases do have screenshots>

Just a thought in comparison to real life issues of this kind:

That is attempt to extortion, isn't it?
And three times clearly makes it a repeated felony, right?
If the people that provides the opportunity for the crime doesn't act in a way that prevents a criminal act, though they are aware of a criminal act in fact taking place, they could be considered accessories of crime, right?
I wonder how this apply legally to virtual world where real life money is involved and the withdrawal of the same money in fact is a possibility?

Last edited:
It will be good if MA have special avatar, that solves any door blocking issues. Everybody may add this avatar to FL, so in case someone blocking your hangar or apartment you may call for help. i dont think its a big deal for MA to equip this avatar with TP chip that allows to move instantly to any coords on any continent or in space.

Just put a high object in the doorway, Like a closet or a chair so they cant go in.

Back