Blocked hangars

When I told you about the practise of some ava's doing this, I got laughed out.

Anyway. This is going on for years now and that is a reason why I dont buy a hangar.

A loss for MA. I am surprised, they STILL didnt solved it.

good lord

Talk about a show of non-confidence. How can anybody be expected to invest or deposit for anything like Hangar's if MindArk calls hundreds of Support cases and screenshots "word-to-word" information they can't act on? Maybe they can act on it once theres less money circulating through their system since people should see this response and take their money somewhere they can enjoy it without inbred kids ruining it. It's likely a relative of one of the MindArk employees, a special-needs retard who they allow to do whatever it wants, so when it blocks hangar's and whatnot, they can't take action.

The lack of competency is amazing, every botched support case seems to make things worse. Their support person seems to have no qualifications for the position either, just a friend of a friend who provided suction to the right appendages to get there. I had to do 3 months of Customer Service training just to begin dealing roulette and blackjack, on top of the games training, and I can tell the Support idiots are just browsing these over morning coffee and not caring AT ALL about the ONGOING PROBLEM. To work at MA it seems you just need to have a cold heart.

I'd seriously recommend selling the Hangar for a massive profit and withdraw it, after seeing what sort of help you get with the Inbred Mafia blocking doors. You could enjoy competitors subscriptions for a LONG time on the markup from a Hangar, with better graphics, less bugs, and no problems with remnants of the old "Blue Blood" theory which resulted in massive inbreeding of many people of those countries. Its those inbred folk, royalty of the past, who are now the retards and halfwits of the present.

Its crap like this "Support" that has me looking into other games. I downloaded a very good 10-day Trial to one game, and I think instead of another deposit in this money sink where they only care about Jan's wallet, I might just Upgrade the Trial account to full version. I submitted a Support Ticket in the other game because I was getting Gold Seller spam, and 5 minutes later a GM appeared to speak with me about it and then I got an email later that night saying they were able to take action against the account due to people reporting him. Now THATS some real customer service.

Them: 1) Read Support Ticket.
2) Evaluate.
3) Investigate.
4) Take Action.
5) Follow Up.

MA: 1) Drink coffee.
2) Browse through Support Tickets till you find a fun one to read, maybe the screenshots are like the idiots morning comics.
3) Laugh since they recognize the avatar blocking hangars as their retarded nephew.
4) Ask Jan what they should do about this.
5) Get yelled at cause Jan's busy with some Red Light District emissaries when you knocked.
6) Go back to your coffee and Copy-Paste a few generic "Cant Help you" responses.

MA: "Sorry we don't wanna get involved. Please settle this among yourselves."

How very Swiss of them. :rolleyes:

Swiss? Is that referring to the pocketknife, the coo-coo clock or their neutrality in wars?

I submitted a Support Ticket in the other game because I was getting Gold Seller spam, and 5 minutes later a GM appeared to speak with me about it and then I got an email later that night saying they were able to take action against the account due to people reporting him. Now THATS some real customer service.

Yeah good job, you just killed an uber account, that noone abused, did no exploits or something harrassing other players. Only thing he tried was making a little money out of a game to reduce his costs for playing.

I hate people like you, 3 of my uber accounts on other MMORPGs have been locked due to people like you reporting to the supports that I sold something for real cash.

I played that games for years and spend a lot of time developing my chars to uber and the games startet to get boring. There was no more challange, I got everything, I could do everything, and I had more ingame money as I could ever use. So I startet to sell ingame money for real money and startet to sell uber items for real money.
Hey every noob should be happy about such people offering a kickstart in a new game for some lousy bucks.
What do they? Report the deal and the uber gets banned !!!!!

There was no harrasment, no abuse, no exploit nothing that makes any disadvantage to you, but you think this uber has to be banned from a game he already played for years. Thank you man!

Hey man look at this example:
"Selling MOD Fap 300k(as I have 2 of it) - anyone buy this FAP for 300k - I withdraw 200k - I got banned from EU for selling a MOD Fap for real cash" ==> I am glad this never will happen to anyone at EU!

Thats exactly what you did to the player in the other game, you could be proud of it. *sarcasm off*

The RCE aspect is the main reason why I play EU and no more other games. If you can´t see other people making money you better leave imho.

Sorry for Offtopic

Yeah good job, you just killed an uber account, that noone abused, did no exploits or something harrassing other players. Only thing he tried was making a little money out of a game to reduce his costs for playing.

I hate people like you, 3 of my uber accounts on other MMORPGs have been locked due to people like you reporting to the supports that I sold something for real cash.

I played that games for years and spend a lot of time developing my chars to uber and the games startet to get boring. There was no more challange, I got everything, I could do everything, and I had more ingame money as I could ever use. So I startet to sell ingame money for real money and startet to sell uber items for real money.
Hey every noob should be happy about such people offering a kickstart in a new game for some lousy bucks.
What do they? Report the deal and the uber gets banned !!!!!

There was no harrasment, no abuse, no exploit nothing that makes any disadvantage to you, but you think this uber has to be banned from a game he already played for years. Thank you man!

Hey man look at this example:
"Selling MOD Fap 300k(as I have 2 of it) - anyone buy this FAP for 300k - I withdraw 200k - I got banned from EU for selling a MOD Fap for real cash" ==> I am glad this never will happen to anyone at EU!

Thats exactly what you did to the player in the other game, you could be proud of it. *sarcasm off*

The RCE aspect is the main reason why I play EU and no more other games. If you can´t see other people making money you better leave imho.

Sorry for Offtopic

:scratch2:

You broke the rules of ANOTHER game, and you got banned for it.

WTF are you bitchin' about, exactly ?

Just an update on the abuse report I send in:

19 Mar 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thanks for reporting. We have registered the avatar in our system and we will keep his behaviour under close observation. However, these situations are hard for us to evaluate since they are mostly based on word-to-word information. It is regrettable that some people are just out to ruin the Entropia Universe experience for others. We can only hope that this avatar will now leave you in peace. Please contact us again if this harassment does not stop.

Regards,
Entropia Support

before i bash MA, i want to make sure: did you also sent the screenshots?
What i mean, as long as you just make a support case in which you explain the problem, without sending the screenshots it is essentially hear-say and world-to-world information.
And in that case, I cant but agree with MA for not taking action.

before i bash MA, i want to make sure: did you also sent the screenshots?
What i mean, as long as you just make a support case in which you explain the problem, without sending the screenshots it is essentially hear-say and world-to-world information.
And in that case, I cant but agree with MA for not taking action.

I told them I had screenshots, I would not know an adress. So I could provide these any time

Solution to the "door blocker".

Place a large item (you figure it out) just outside of the doorway, so as to not allow an avatar to block the doorway. (You could also put an avatar there yourself as a "door guard")

When you and your party approach, simply pick up the item and enter the door.

Make sure you get plenty of screen shots with all data and supply these screenies to MA with a support ticket.

It might help if everyone in your party sent a support ticket as well.

And then send support tickets AGAIN, about every other hour. And again - and again - and again.

Hell: if it was my hanger being blocked by one of these gutter-crawling, dung-eating, maggot infested pilot hirelings (and you know the "pilot mafia" is behind it), i'd keep some "critters" in the vicinity so you can pull'em in to eat the bastard when you see him.

:scratch2:

You broke the rules of ANOTHER game, and you got banned for it.

WTF are you bitchin' about, exactly ?

Yeah you are right, I broke the rule and got the ban.

Banning some item traders is not what makes a good support.

There are many bugs, bugusers, harrasment, abuse in this other games, too. Belive me the support there isn´t that much better then MA support.
I lost a dread due to bugusers in the E.. game and lost a 600mioISK clone due to the jumpclone bug. No reimbursement, and no ban of the bugusers, but imediate ban when selling a dread for $50.
The A.....y-Online support didn´t fix the living armor quest for about 2 years, but imediate ban when selling a dragon armor for $10. Several other bugs still not fixed, and many bugusers hunting from bridges where they can´t be hit by the hecklers. Mostly no bans for that, only warnings or temporary bans. Yeah great support in other games.

I don´t know why thats so, but for me isn´t it a great thing if someone sells an item for real cash. Banning him is ok, as he broke the rules but on the other hand they do nothing against bugexploit and harrasament.
Thats my experince from other games, and thats very sad!

And now there is a Noob in one of that other games (still on trial account, never paid a dime) with no ingame experience and reports one of the item sellers to get him banned. Without any knowledge what this player did for the comunity in the years befor. Without knowledge what this player already paid in monthly fee. Without knowledge what this player did to improve the game (bringin in new ideas).
Thats nothing I can see as a good thing!
This is only envy not more.

I told them I had screenshots, I would not know an adress. So I could provide these any time

Ah bad bad bad. So they didnt receive the screenshots :(
Fair enough they didnt ban in that case - even though that sucks.

In a reply to a support case, they told me to send the screenshots by email to
Support_Info at mindark dot com
(but just support at ma would work too i assume) When you send such an email, always include the support case number in the email (both in the message and in the subject)

My suggestion would be to reply to your support case (or to open a new one, in which you refer to the old case) and send the screenshots.
If they wont do anything in that case, we should all neg-rep Marco&Frank|mindark :D

The usual method for transmitting screen shots is to email them to support@mindark.com with the case number in the subject line.

Hope this helps!

AG

What a prat ......

Hello,

I have taken to always sending the screen shots and noting the email in my support cases. It seems to increase the chance you will have a possative effect and that action will be taken.

Please sent the screenies asap and let us know how it goes. If it is not too late MA may still have the appropriate logs.

Grounder

Yeah you are right, I broke the rule and got the ban.

Banning some item traders is not what makes a good support.

There are many bugs, bugusers, harrasment, abuse in this other games, too. Belive me the support there isn´t that much better then MA support.
I lost a dread due to bugusers in the E.. game and lost a 600mioISK clone due to the jumpclone bug. No reimbursement, and no ban of the bugusers, but imediate ban when selling a dread for $50.
The A.....y-Online support didn´t fix the living armor quest for about 2 years, but imediate ban when selling a dragon armor for $10. Several other bugs still not fixed, and many bugusers hunting from bridges where they can´t be hit by the hecklers. Mostly no bans for that, only warnings or temporary bans. Yeah great support in other games.

I don´t know why thats so, but for me isn´t it a great thing if someone sells an item for real cash. Banning him is ok, as he broke the rules but on the other hand they do nothing against bugexploit and harrasament.
Thats my experince from other games, and thats very sad!

And now there is a Noob in one of that other games (still on trial account, never paid a dime) with no ingame experience and reports one of the item sellers to get him banned. Without any knowledge what this player did for the comunity in the years befor. Without knowledge what this player already paid in monthly fee. Without knowledge what this player did to improve the game (bringin in new ideas).
Thats nothing I can see as a good thing!
This is only envy not more.

Parhaps you should be whining on "that other games" forum then...?

What have MA said about this matter have they gave you a reply yet?

Back