• Whats a rep?

Votes: 70 16.2%

• Total voters

RidingDirty

Elite
Society
PE Addicts
Marcus RidingDirty Jaervinen
We all had a bunch of +reps, pretty much everyone (Besides TimTim and ADI, but thats another story.... :rolleyes:). And we all got a favourite +rep, well most of us do.... I hope.... So Im not lonely....

So lets quote our favourite +reps, without mentioning the person that +repped you because that would be against the forum-rules!!! If the +repper wishes to step up, is up to the person.

Ill start with my ath-favourite, that actually made me happy:

I admire yout thinking-skills :)

I dont know why I liked it so much, think it was mainly because I actually like to share thoughts, and try to do it in a good way as possible :)

Feel free to post your favourite negreps aswell, and happy repping :D

The Clint Eastwood comment from a few months ago is hilarious--exactly my thoughts
this is my fave :)

niiiiice!! :thumbup:

:D

Though, mad it a +rep, why would i negrep you for making me laugh? Guess youll have to wait in order to get a real one ;)

I used to use a little internet shortcut that allowed me to see all my old Reps, but sadly, 711 took away that functionality so now I can't :(

Had some good ones throughout my time here on EF :)

I used to use a little internet shortcut that allowed me to see all my old Reps, but sadly, 711 took away that functionality so now I can't :(

Had some good ones throughout my time here on EF :)

yeah, i've always wondered why the rep you see is limited to your last few... would be good to be able to see the lot.

and yea it was a deliberate neg rep message in a +rep - would be cool to piss some one off so much that they forgot to turn my rep into a negative one lol.

I really do like all your posts. Always well balanced and put things back in perspective. :)

For showing Extraordinary intelligence in choosing a Society, and for a good post.

Wow! Just wow...!

I can't pick just one. I had an amazingly difficult time choosing three! :laugh:

Hugs,
Aliana

From a well known player with good skills and ATH's to boot, gotta make you feel cozy inside.

+rep for giving +rep is always an oddity.

I believe thats a +rep from me ;) Dont remember what thread it was though:silly2:

--

Aliana>> You may post as many as you wish, always hard to chooese one, mine was just the one that pops up in my head first when I think about reps :)

EU needs people like u... wish there were more

has to be my favorite +rep from the ones I can see:D

**I do have many that are similar.." Nice of you to help us n00bs"
"Gratz" and "Thank You"

Last edited:
Ding Ding, we have a winner ;)

My fav from the ones i can see, im usre i had alot more great ones, but cant see em and i dont remember;)

These are +reps

1. well, rub it in will you? :)

2. :laugh: I think i negrepped while drinking !! My bad!

3. For a very nice debate.

I probably like number 3 the most because we really did have a good debate going and some people would have probably resorted to a -rep instead of just discussing the topic like we did.

Number 1, you probably had to be there to think it was funny.
Number 2, made me laugh a lot.

this is my fav lol

Hahahha. Best so far!!!

Well I've had way too many to remember, so guess Im gonna choose from tha last few I can see... :

Mouth of war ^^

my second most recent. New Custom Title anyone? :D

Not 100% sure what the person meant with it tho...

Just come to think about another one, not a real +rep though, but I consider it a spiritual one ;)

Was ingame when a guy rushes towards me and starts fapping me. Before I even get the chance to thank him he says "Thanks for all your funny posts".

After that, I pretty much relized that my mission was succesfull... :)

I got this + Rep, where I come to conclusion that not all ppl complain when been killed:

hey you... :) remember killing me:p)

Hehe, good to know that ;)

Wonder if they feel the same when it is in pvp3, after clearing their mining-tower.... :rolleyes:

and

are my favorite :D

Didnt read your post? :silly2:

Lol, that must mean that you usually say something smart...

Just got a nice rep, but Ill only quote a part of it...

Have some rep you whore...

+rep:
+rep fur das Austria (no kangoroos :) )

The interesting fact is that the umlaut-dots on "fur das" are missing and the +rep isn't about the post itself but my location on the left. "für das" would translate to "for that" btw.

-rep:
if u dont have anything to say dont say anything at all

Worth mentioning that two posts later in that thread someone quoted me and added "good point". His/her post in turn started a small discussion for about three posts and nobody seemed to have bad feelings about me. That makes the -rep pretty dumb looking :D Nonetheless it caused -7 points... :( (not that 7 points is a lot but hey, look at my small two bars...; I :handgun: every -rep and I'm :yay: about every +rep-point (good thing there aren't any half-points...))

"needed to so i can +rep someone else, sorry"

my all time favourite +rep to date :p

That gets done all the time ;)

Can we post -reps... Pleeeeeeeeease lol. I've got so many :yay: .

Back